Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Experiencer
Lightworkers vs sociopaths/narcissists

I would like to know if other people feel spotted by what we can being narcissists/sociopaths.

I personally believe They feel/see something special to spot some people on a spiritual plane.

Ive been personally targeted for a while now...Im stuck because it cant be only by spotting my empath personnality or so...
It often happens Im in a party and the sociopath will spontaneously/directly Come to me. Like they have an immediate pull to me.

I really think its also a strategy from the "Dark" to block people who must be Awakening to block the process.
Also They speak like robots often...not really seem to have'a SOÛL.
Using exactly the same strategy to seduce you;and trying to manipulate you quickly. For instance, using triangulation with an ex girlfriend to make you feel s.h.i.t.lol
Ive met so much I can tell you They ALL use the SAME strategy to manipulate you. i could write a book! Their goal is just to destroy your self Love/confidence in order to block your Awakening by lower your vibrations... (make you feel bad angry sad depressed etc)...
They seem all Linked to 3D Matrix...no individual reflection.

Things that scared me and called my attention:
- my ex boyfriend was one of them....he ruined my self esteem at this nearly period and one day we were on Skype and I saw his face morphing into a ****ing DEMON with horns suddenly I was Shocked!! I think it was a sign from my guides because I was blind and in Love with this guy....clear message...
i remember the first time we were in his room I had to leave quickly the room to VOMIT.I learned only lately I have this need to puke each time Im in close contact with these contamined auras/very low vibrations.
This same evening I saw the candle light moving suddenly when we were about kissing and so on. Like a warning...
- one told me "without diminishing your aura..."(blabla ) w t f ???
- one other we were dancing and he sucked out ALL my energy I nearly fainted...after he told me. "I took you too much energy" totally naturally...w t f again ?? They are CONSCIOUS acting like this ...!
- the last one we were dancing belly to belly and I felt something strange Flowing so I escaped quickly.

So its like my Heart chakra is preventing me from these dark beings. I feel a kind heart shock/ freezing with often an intense need to vomit ++ each time I meet one of them...does anyone else feel this repulsion?? I think they are reptilian beings looking for human energy feed. Or at least genes-manipulated beings. They seem not to have individual souls but only programmed to suck human energy. They all have the same kind of language with zero creativity (often they work in computer related jobs and very Cartesian stuff).
They use inappropriate words to qualify emotional related stuff. Like they use a database of words to speak but it's not very accurate sometimes.

Also how to protect ourselves to not being sucked like this energitically ..??
I had to go to the hospital several time after meeting these demonics.
They sucked out all my energy I was so weak I almost fainted.

So yes it's a spiritual warfare because they steal energy and want to control humans...I won't let these beings command my OWN life , dignity and sovereignty.

To my understanding, they can see past present and future so thats why maybe they try to stop the awakening of people who could have a role into the Ascension which is getting closer.

Why would they be so harassing in the opposite case ? That is my question.

They are hacking my phone, my internet and threatened me several times so I will expose publicly each of Their tentative to stress me out.
- phone : hearing different "demons" blowing..I even heard entities on a speakerphone at work...in a meeting '!!! people felt weird...
-internet : threatening messages on some forums deleted immediately after :"ITS YOUR WILLING TO SHINE that BOTHER US"
- also some "unknow" People came to me in the street mentioning thing I have written in private emails. Hum...like a subtle message "we know all what you do/write on your internet" . OK dudes ! I don't care and will share it with my friends :-)

All that behaviors seem to have a link with gang-stalking.and I'm not alone (just google it's.. .frightening !)
First I could have thought it was people who were paranoid and so but after having experienced it myself I can tell you it's 100% TRUE. If you are doing things going against the False Matrix they will spot you.
Special message if they are reading me: the shift is coming soon and there s no luck to save your a.s.s. !
Old 29-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Master
Not sure if it's related or could be useful to what you're talking about, so i post it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE9KupIgfxM
Old 29-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
Ohhh smiling Sun thank you !!
I already read something related to this a few years ago !! Lol thank you again for posting it because I almost forgot it.

I was looking for answers because I was kinda meeting only ****in sociopaths !!!! Cant be just a coïncidence one moment.
when I read her texts I felt stuck because a lot of things she described match with my own experience !! This is totally crazy!
But it would make so much sense.

It CAN'T be a coincidence meeting AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....narcissists/psychopaths.
Whatever you do you meet them.

Wherever I go for 30 years I ve been dealing almost exclusively with these "people".
One even tried to strangle me !!

It can be at school, at a party. I dont have any thing to do, They Come to me.
Its like Im a big energy dish'for them I think. Tastyyyy. Lol
But Im not ****ing OK with that ...!

My ex BF was one of them. When I met him first time I puked. But first I thought I was sick because of eating something wrong...the something wrong was HIM. I realized It when I saw a demon (!) appearing instead of his face on Skype.
He even told me once "be careful or I will take a dump on you !!". Lol. These words exactly...who threaten like this ..? Awww...demonic beings yes.

Last time at work I suspect of that came to sit close to me at lunch. I felt a "freeze" in my Heart like I would have a heart stroke. And sudden need to vomit again...lol...

But this is good now I can spot them very easily: same manipulators patterns (mental), and chakra strong repulsion (vibration).

Because never Forget that TRUTH is LIGHT, DARKNESS is LIES and LIGHT is always stronger than darkness.

:-)
Old 29-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Experiencer
I will even tell you something that I will never Forget.

I think one has been remotely manipulated to kill me. Yes.
He deliberately put the car violently on the side...this moment I felt and SAW an invisible Hand above the car, flipping the car and stopping its movement.
I had an inner feeling of full PEACE and knew that nothing will happen to me.

Crazy. I ll never never never Forget this moment. It was a very short and long time at the same time.

This time I Knew God will be always in my side and protect me because he is part of me and Im part of "him".
Nothing will happen' to you if God hasn't decide it for you.

This is the full understanding of what also is FREE WILL. Nobody can change your inner SOUL PLAN.
Old 30-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
Hahaha today I got a perfect example....

I talked with a guy who I suspected also to be one (Organic portal).

We talked about a job interview I had...the guy is asking me : "when I will have the result". The result...? Humans dont say "result", They say "the answer" or something like this... the term "result" is for calculation.
All in his behavior also indicates he is a narcissist.

Totally fits with Organic portal behavior. They dont have a SOUL. Their vocabulary seems to Come from a common database which uses kind of cybernetic words that appear to fail sometimes when used for inappropriate situations. A mimicry can never draw a true soul. Nail it ;)
Spotted on other people also. Dont you feel these Talking ways so weird ?!

Simulation and Manipulation of Souled Humans

Organic portals are human chameleons. When activated to reel in a souled person for manipulation, they adjust themselves based on the soul profile and behavior of their target. This adjustment falls into two categories: intellectual calculation, and soul emulation.

Intellectual calculation is performed through the intellectual center. In OPs, this artificial intelligence center is responsible for formulating the OP’s behavioral approach toward the target. This includes what to say and what body language to use.

Most OPs are just background characters with seemingly independent personalities, but occasionally they may become “activated”. When activated, they use their emulation and calculation abilities to the fullest to get what they want or are assigned to get. If they seek to gain trust, they know just the right things to say. When building rapport, they may describe their personal history, movie and music interests, hobbies, jobs, or places they have previously lived. Many of those details happen to coincide with their target to a degree effective at building “friendship”, but not so much as to spark alarm over the weirdness of it all. On the other hand, if their aim is to harass or sabotage, they know what buttons to push and which logical and emotional tricks work best against a souled person’s intellectual and emotional weaknesses.

Whatever their aim, the efficient intellectual center of OPs allows for a custom-fit approach toward manipulating a target. Because OPs are capable of hive-mind behavior, once one OP has read a person’s profile, it can instantly be shared with all others. This makes for some strange synchronicities sometimes. As will be discussed shortly, they are also interfaced with a hyperdimensional hierarchy of negative beings37 and are thus extensions of not only second density group soul, but also the Matrix itself. Their hive behavior is due mostly to their interface with the Matrix. Without it, their group soul might still cause for some hive-like behavior except it would be less noticeable, something akin to the 100th monkey phenomenon.

Soul emulation is their second asset. While intellectual calculation concerns mundane behavior, soul emulation involves the illusion of soul depth. By sampling the energy from a souled person’s higher centers, an OP can fine tune its intellectual calculations in addition to projecting that energy back at the target, making the target perceive a reflection of his own soul image. The naive target will ascribe soul qualities to the OP that are actually his own.

The ability to mirror is an OP’s greatest asset. It is also their greatest weakness because it exposes them. Those who are observant and understand the organic portal phenomenon will recognize their mirroring as being too uncanny, too synchronistic, too strange, and too good to be true. A souled person can have much in common with another souled person, but one must ask whether the degree of how much they have in common is even possible assuming both have freewill. High levels of mirroring are seen only in cases of activated OPs, however. The passive background-character OPs display the mirroring trait less often, but in an equally as synchronistic manner.

Totally fits! Hehe....

They are easy to spot: full Lack of EMPATHY (but They mimick it), narcissism ++, vindicative behavior, projection of their own negativity on others...

Hope it helps...
Sure you know some of them ;)
Old 30-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
So that s why There are targetting Lightworkers more than average people.

More energy to feed from and also trying to block their awakening and mission on Earth.

But New Earth will clean all that mess ;)

<333
Old 30-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
If you want to understand more in-depth how Humanity is splitted :

http://www.montalk.net/misc/62

Hehe cause hey...the well kept secret is that Humanity is not only from one lineage.
Some serve NEGATIVE alien agenda.

And we dont have all the same chakras...

One lineage is the the predator of the other one. :)
May make a little sense and resonates for a lot you ;)
Old 30-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Experiencer

Robotic agents are active agents and their strength lies in their complete malleability toward negative external control. These are used most often to hone in on specific targets for sabotage, distraction, or intelligence gathering. Their quintessential targets are beginners on the path to awakening; such neophytes are future threats that for the moment are easily lead astray through coercion and disinformation tactics. What often gives robotic agents away is their impatience, forcefulness, single-mindedness, synchronistic appearance and disappearance, overly inquisitive natures on limited topics (to the point of feigned stupidity), extraordinary demand for one’s time, inflexibility at adjusting to conversations that span beyond certain parameters, and their relentless drive for propagating and advocating sources of disinformation. Most don’t share all these signs, but all share most of them. The more naive the target, the more an agent can employ these characteristics without causing suspicion.

Also, robotic agents are much more stable in times of planetary chaos than organic portals because OPs don’t function well when their mundane reality crumbles. They are apt to go into denial, shut off, or become uncontrollable. Robotic agents, however, react as they are remotely controlled to react.

Their common refusal to acknowledge or admit to strange phenomena follows from two facts. The first is that they lack higher centers and therefore cannot even comprehend anything other than that which belongs to the realm of A-influences. The lower centers are more than comfortable within the Matrix, while the higher centers urge us to transcend. The second fact is that they are directed by the hyperdimensional hierarchy of negative beings, entities who possess cold calculative intelligence my example illustrates it!. When calculating risk versus reward, it is always advantageous for an OP to ambiguously deny the possibility of anything outside the Matrix. By being ambiguous, an OP can cloak its given agenda under the mantle of ignorance typical of an asleep souled person. By not admitting to anything out of the ordinary, the OP does not reinforce ideas of the waking souled individual. Usually, curbs are put in place to switch the conversation to something more mundane. OPs can converse proficiently about anything until an esoteric topic arises, then the OP hits a brick wall and either goes silent, rolls eyes, frowns, or switches topics instantly — any passive way of avoiding the discussion, for their proficiency breaks down at that point and reveals their true nature. They cannot argue logically about non-Matrix concepts because it is beyond their comprehension. They can fake the subject with memorized sound bytes and mirror their target, but such attempts lack depth and are never matched with corresponding action.

Haha omg this is so ****ing TRUE!!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Master
Very interesting...but it could also describe almost everybody out there.

I am a special breed, I guess...I was raised by souless narcissists and demons before I knew what spirituality and light working even was!

So, I totally lack empathy (but I can feign it well), I have narcissistic traits myself and I am particularly dark, cold, calculating and negative....I have absolutely nothing against Light Workers though...they are doing a great job...even though I do feel it is all in vain and they are wasting their time if they hope to make the world a better place...It is just too far gone for that now and requires direct, Divine intervention.

I really don't know if I have a Soul...but I guess not, as I would love to have empathy, compassion and feel what others feel as the result of a spiritual awakening, but so far, all of that has eluded me, even though I got every other symptom of it, like the holy visions and the bliss...and you know, it would be very easy to give in to my true nature...to give the Goetia some mischief to do when a person pi$$es me off....but I haven't caved in to that yet......yet.

Anyway, I thought Light Workers called upon AA Michael and all of that to protect them from folks like us....and if this Dark, negative stuff is still getting through, they must not be doing a fantastic job of that eh?

If the Light is stronger than the dark, then all of this shouldn't really be an issue, should it?

Meanwhile, I am a Dark creature who wants to become a Light one....do you have any idea how hard it is for a leopard to change its spots? ...and also, how much discrimination I get from the "Light side?" when they pride themselves on love and compassion?.....but that all depends on the person and they will say they "love everybody" UNTIL they meet me....So it works both ways here....but like I said, the only people I have issues with, are those who directly get in my face, no matter what side of the fence they practice on....and most Dark Workers are the same...they just don't give a s*** (that is our trademark) and it is only the Light Workers looking for a scapegoat whenever things don't go to plan for them...and we get blamed for it because that is much easier than taking any personal responsibility for their own faults and failures...
Old 01-10-2018, 03:42 AM
Master
You also see, my dear, it all becomes a self fulfilling and self regulating process in the end.

I was born a demon and the first thing I knew about Light People, was when I was about 5 or 6 years old...when I went to play with the neighbourhood children....only to have their parents come out, snatch them all up and go "that girl is a demon child...You should not play with her...let them take care of their own...they have no businesses being around these parts anyway..." this was my first rude introduction...I could not help being born what I was and all I wanted to do was play and have fun...

When I told my parents about it, I was told that this was just how human beings are...and I should always remain proud of my demonic heritage..It immediately triggered the "us" versus "them" mentality, but I became acutely aware that in no way did we ever start that...but it was our job to end it, using whatever means necessary....and that is how we got our "bad name".