Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Knower

Does anyone read https://schrodingersothercat.blog/ ? I don't know what to make of them, they put some "out there" stuff but include readings of various meters/monitors from around the world, CME/solar flare updates (which can explain some symptoms) and lots of other stuff on "The Event". They are suppose to be a group of mediums and psychics that run the site.
Old 19-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
So I heard myself Devil beings hacking my phone and trying to make me afraid which now makes me laugh.
Of course for you I can understand you think this is only a belief because you didnt experiment it yourself. But I can tell you its a 100% true reality.
I don't think anyone would doubt you had an experience.. but how can you know it was what you think it was..?

For the record.. I do believe such creatures exist. If people can spiritually evolve through selflessness and 'light' stuff they can also go the other route and use spiritual energy to fulfil ego's desires (i.e. 'black magic'..satanism). Lost ghosts are also no joke. Hellish creatures and realms are described in every major religion and many ancient mythologies.. so I don't see any reason to suggest that would all be rubbish and only angels and guardian spirits are real outside of life in our world..

As for your predictions.. we have to wait and see.. I've read too much about such things myself over the years. 21-12-2012 was popularized by many spiritually minded people and to be fair that and all the predictions have been a huge embarrassment. And it wasn't the first one, nor will it be the last. Our culture is obsessed with these things thanks to the inclusion of Revelations into the bible..

This century will certainly bring a lot of turmoil.. with all the environmental destruction, resource depletion, and increasing populations and mass migrations going on. But consider me a sceptic whether any of it is driven by some cosmic force or pushed forward so some divine agenda can unfold afterwards..
Old 19-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
21-12-2012 was popularized by many spiritually minded people and to be fair that and all the predictions have been a huge embarrassment. And it wasn't the first one, nor will it be the last. Our culture is obsessed with these things thanks to the inclusion of Revelations into the bible..

This century will certainly bring a lot of turmoil.. with all the environmental destruction, resource depletion, and increasing populations and mass migrations going on. But consider me a sceptic whether any of it is driven by some cosmic force or pushed forward so some divine agenda can unfold afterwards..

I admire this show of courage on your part.

As for this thread, well. They're making very safe bets, aren't they? To put it politely.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Kioma

Quote:
... 21-12-2012 was popularized by many spiritually minded people and to be fair that and all the predictions have been a huge embarrassment. And it wasn't the first one, nor will it be the last. Our culture is obsessed with these things thanks to the inclusion of Revelations into the bible..

You don't think 2012 was a massive turning point - and then you go right on to say 'this century will certainly bring a lot of turmoil...'

I agree with you - except for your denial.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Master
I really feel there is a change going on, part of me feels like a completely different person I have been feeling it most of this year and it has become stronger .
in places where others do not.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
You don't think 2012 was a massive turning point - and then you go right on to say 'this century will certainly bring a lot of turmoil...'

What is he denying, exactly? It is perfectly possible to believe that what this century will bring is a lot of gnashing, wailing, and even zero growth, without subscribing to the idea that prophecy or divine ordinance had a hand in it.

Perhaps he can clarify. I might not be understanding this correctly.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
What is he denying, exactly? It is perfectly possible to believe that what this century will bring is a lot of gnashing, wailing, and even zero growth, without subscribing to the idea that prophecy or divine ordinance had a hand in it.

Perhaps he can clarify. I might not be understanding this correctly.
The denial that 2012 was a turning point, obviously.

Think about it.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma

In what way was 2012 a massive turning point..?

Any of the turmoil in this century I mentioned are/will be caused by humans and can be explained without divine intervention..

We've been going on and on with this 'end times' stuff for centuries now. Every century we have doomsday prophets and also people that say better times are on the way. What makes you so sure that this time it is all true and you, and others professing similar beliefs, are correct?
Old 20-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Master
I'm not sure what it means exactly and what are the implications of this.

Today Aluna Ash wrote that the veil is gone, synchronicities & consciousness expansion will increase. 30 and 31 october is the reset for the 4th density program.
Old 20-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Kioma

Quote:
In what way was 2012 a massive turning point..?

Any of the turmoil in this century I mentioned are/will be caused by humans and can be explained without divine intervention..

We've been going on and on with this 'end times' stuff for centuries now. Every century we have doomsday prophets and also people that say better times are on the way. What makes you so sure that this time it is all true and you, and others professing similar beliefs, are correct?
All good points Altair, against which I have no hard arguments. However...

For a guy with such a cosmic avatar you seem SO ready to dismiss anything even hinting at a metaphysical communication or causation. Why is that?