Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
As I read the question I try to remember what I know, have known and still know somewhere.
Eternity is not woven into our verse, it will not vanish but collapse at some point and expand into millions if not billions of new verses.
Time is woven into the matrix of space. And as long there is space there is time, obviously. And time and space are two different energies, or energies of different frequencies. Space has a fluid like nature and time gives it structure.
The energy of time plays a role in the transition from creation to manifestation, not by itself, yet the angelic use the energy in the transition process.

As I have said somewhere else, the time keepers are always angelic.
They ensure that manifestation happens at the right moment.

Thanks Rah Nam..
As I was reading your reply, I realized my grammar mistake (woven,. not weaved). English was not my best subject at school and I grew up in English speaking country.

But back to being serious ... now.
When you are looking just what we can observe in physical sense.. i.e. at the physical form of universe itself with matters .. planets, black holes, solar systems.. with all living and non living entities., yes, the physical "universe" has TIME LIMITATION.

However, if you realize that new planets form, which also implies new physical universe occurs, the non physical sense of "universe" that we do not have the word to describe.. is INFINITE and ETERNAL.

This idea is so massive. We in our human bodies can not comprehend beyond our physical reality.

P.S. Please correct me on any of my future grammar mistakes. I am trying to be better at it.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three14
Absolutely awesome question!

Time..to me, has the effect of providing the pallet to which my experience has developed on. Everything I am aware of, I believe to have existed at some "time" - with regards to being 3 years old once, and being 40 years old now.

It is important...to me, as I believe it is not what I took for granted as being all these years, but much more. I believe we can experience time at its very foundation through focused mental discipline and meditation; by slowing our perception of the now. Energy itself is a force (however manifested) over a period of time; the very construct of matter itself. I find the journey and discovery very exciting and enlightening. Thanks for letting me share.

Thanks for sharing!
Great ways to reset our scattered energy into our essence through meditation.
When we center ourselves, we gain higher perspective to carry out purposes of this, this life time..
Old 25-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I was shown what time is in a sudden Insight given in meditation in 1973.
(I was quite stunned as I always am when these things happen!)

Time is God's foreplay.

Thanks for sharing, Miss H.
If Time is God's foreplay, I can not wait what comes after foreplay.
But I believe the foreplay is what we do in the given TIME, not the TIME itself.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Master

the 'concept' time is just a measuring-stick. But the KIND of time we consider most often is just another spatial dimension which has been arranged to teach us about the concept 'time'.

Part of the path to 'miracles' is to learn not to take the rules for how the 4th spacial dimension is arranged, as a declaration of something absolute.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
But back to being serious ... now.
When you are looking just what we can observe in physical sense.. i.e. at the physical form of universe itself with matters .. planets, black holes, solar systems.. with all living and non living entities., yes, the physical "universe" has TIME LIMITATION.

My understanding is that time is in a circle. That there are time fractals we continue to pass over. In nature we do understand seasonal cycles. Why not the same concept for any form of physical or universal reality.

Quote:
However, if you realize that new planets form, which also implies new physical universe occurs, the non physical sense of "universe" that we do not have the word to describe.. is INFINITE and ETERNAL.

This idea is so massive. We in our human bodies can not comprehend beyond our physical reality.

That is kind of true. The more we can integrate our intellect with the eternal nature of our soul, the easier it is to grasp that simple idea, we exist.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the 'concept' time is just a measuring-stick. But the KIND of time we consider most often is just another spatial dimension which has been arranged to teach us about the concept 'time'..

Hmmm.. Time exists to teach us the concept of time... which is in actuality illusion ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Part of the path to 'miracles' is to learn not to take the rules for how the 4th spacial dimension is arranged, as a declaration of something absolute.

What is the difference between spatial dimension and spacial dimension?
I am now picking a part your words. LOL
I don't get your statement here.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding is that time is in a circle. That there are time fractals we continue to pass over. In nature we do understand seasonal cycles. Why not the same concept for any form of physical or universal reality.

John

Hi John,
Great point to inject into this discussion.

But is the time a circle? Not the life itself is a circle?
Time maybe actually linear.. but the life itself circles through it?
Hence the reason, once the time passes, we can not retrieve the time itself. But the life is reincarnated and recreated, never ending cycle?
Old 25-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Master

Quote:
I have always puzzled by this living in "NOW".
In reality, we live now to exist in future.
So to me, make the best of NOW to built the better FUTURE.

Nice!!!!!!

Learning and doing. Sounds like not so puzzled.
Old 25-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Time.

If eternity is woven into our universe and into our spiritual beings..
What is time .. to you?
Why is it important ... to you?
time for me is a tool I for my job. That's about it. Otherwise it doesn't mean that much to me.
Old 25-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
I have always puzzled by this living in "NOW".
In reality, we live now to exist in future.
So to me, make the best of NOW to built the better FUTURE.

If we focus just NOW, we lose the point of carrying for anything else.
Without thinking of consequences of our actions NOW, we destroy everything that keeps us alive, including our bodies, love ones, environment, etc..

Our souls reincarnate, not just to experience physical existence, but to achieve something (I wish I know).. in their remote distant future, beyond the current and future physical lives..
Therefore, we need to have gratitude for NOW, we need to accept that we are actually living for the unknown FUTURE, by living for NOW.
We live for FUTURE.

Or it could be argued that the future is just an idea in our mind. That idea is made up of all our hopes and fears, all based on what may or may not happen. And what actually does happen may have no relevance to our imagined future.

Living in the Now does not mean that we destroy everything that keeps us alive. It means that we are present with whatever happens, and we can respond at a deeper level to whatever appears in our lives. And strangely enough we find that we are actually living more effectively by doing what needs to be done in this moment and letting the future take care of itself.

To take a silly example, living in the Now does not mean that we deliberately spend all our money today without thought of what we may need tomorrow. We simply respond to our expenses according to our needs and our ability to pay. Tomorrow there may be more expenses, and again we simply respond to whatever presents itself.

Living in the Now also means less stress, because there are no problems in the present moment - there is only what is.

The Soul (or Consciousness) may repeatedly reincarnate in form as part of the long evolutionary journey, but achievement is attained in this present moment. If we look to spiritual enlightenment in some distant future life then we are missing where such enlightenment is to be found - right here, Now.

Peace.