Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Knower
Law of One and Harvest and Wanderers

Are others here familiar with the Law of One, aka the Ra Material?

It speaks of harvest, that after this life we will walk the steps of light to determine if we are ready to move to the next dimension/density of existence. If we are not ready, we will repeat another 75,000 years of 3D existence.

4D positive is like heaven, a paradise compared to 3D where you work on the lessons of love.

Many wanderers as they're called will return to their home density after this life. I'm not sure where I'm from, but I feel like a star person, whose home is out among the stars. Earth doesn't feel like my home.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
The 75000 years are not set in stones. If an entity moves to an other planet that is experiencing the third density, and this planet will move collectively to fourth density in, let's say 5,000 or 10,000 years, then those entities have to chance to move through with them. Besides, every entity has the ability to move to a higher density at almost any time.
4th density is the density of Love, yes for a planet that moves toward the light, those taking part are trying to understand unconditional love, which they than can implement when they move to the 5th density.
Yes, wanderers will move out, at least most of them. The definition of the term wanderer varies somewhat. Not everyone who is here of service is a wanderer. Most who are here to be of service will go home, they have a home to go to, wanderers go where ever them are called to. Some might have a place where they go if they can to have a brake.
I have to say, I never studied the Law of One in detail, only go there to look up some parts, yet according to those around me, the Law of One is highly accurate.
Old 22-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Earth doesn't feel like my home.
Rah nam is correct, these things are not set in stone. And personally, I wouldn't spend time worrying about being stuck in the Wheel of Life incarnation cycle. Better I would say to accept, with equanimity, things as they are now, and consciously work with what you have in this reality, and then let time be the great healer as far as the future goes.

And as a helping suggestion: nurturing conscious love and appreciation for material life is the way to start to feel connected to it: the way to begin feeling at home and at one with this beautiful planet, humanity, nature and cosmos.