Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost wolf
my spiritual teacher uses silk that he wraps around his head at night for that. maybe it will work for you.
Does he do anything special with the silk or has anything special been done to it?
Old 12-01-2014, 10:30 AM
lost wolf

im sure he put a prayer over it to enhance its protection. I have actually done this myself when we had this spirit in our house who liked to keep me up all night with her babbling. we got along but she loved to test my patients. I always asked nicely for her to let me sleep but she always laughed and said no then continue talking about anything and everything or yell at my cats for ignoring her untill id get out of bed to tell her to shut up. she would steal my stuff cause id put my silk around my head to help me tune her out. apparently she had a message she needed to tell a friend of my boyfriends and wouldnt tell anyone else so they could relay the message to him. I was so happy when she finished her quest. worst roommate ever :p. my point is that it helps but only for your sanity long enough to get some rest.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
im sure he put a prayer over it to enhance its protection. I have actually done this myself when we had this spirit in our house who liked to keep me up all night with her babbling. we got along but she loved to test my patients. I always asked nicely for her to let me sleep but she always laughed and said no then continue talking about anything and everything or yell at my cats for ignoring her untill id get out of bed to tell her to shut up. she would steal my stuff cause id put my silk around my head to help me tune her out. apparently she had a message she needed to tell a friend of my boyfriends and wouldnt tell anyone else so they could relay the message to him. I was so happy when she finished her quest. worst roommate ever :p. my point is that it helps but only for your sanity long enough to get some rest.
If you could please ask him what type of prayer or intention he put in to it.
I'm curious now, and thank you.
Old 28-03-2015, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
my spiritual teacher uses silk that he wraps around his head at night for that. maybe it will work for you.

Hi everyone,

I think there is truth to this, although I haven't tried wrapping my head with anything. I'm not sure if it would help with reaching a state of deep sleep, but I was told, by Spirit, to cover my forehead with my palm to prevent my dreams from being corrupted (in the Astral plane). Basically cover your third eye when it's time to sleep at least to help with your dreams. If anyone else can chime in on this particular method it'd be great to hear from them, too.

There are other ways to protect yourself before going to sleep through affirmations and visualizations as already discussed, but the covering of my forehead (fingers up towards hair cupping your forehead) was one of the first things taught to me by Spirit. Sounds weird I know, but it seems like lost wolf's Spiritual teacher received similar advice.

Take care all.
Old 28-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Knower

I have been having a hard time getting any sleep at night also. Have been sleeping with a light on. Been using more visualization of protection at night. Not sure why so many spirits are attracted to me since I can only see them. Can see many blue orbs in sky and if I go outside they start coming into visit me.
Woke up in middle of night last night to find my bedroom was turned into an aquarium with many fish floating around over my head. I am still amazed at what the spirits are able to do.