Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Indie

Footsteps on bed

Hi everyone, I have a question about something that has been happening since I was a little girl, so at least 16 years. I am not sure this is the right place post, I am not a spiritual person and don't usually visit websites like this. at night I feel footsteps padding around my bed, usually it ends with a weight pressing against my side. I don't know how many times I've reached down to pet a cat that wasn't there. I don't feel scared, though I do feel nervous looking around for somethingi can't see. My husband thinks it has something to do with my rem sleep cycle. I tried explaining to him that I am not asleep or even falling asleep alot of the times. I crawl into bed and pull the covers up and sometimes feel it right away. I would just like a explanation, it feels exactly like a cat or dog walking around my bed. The other night it padded right up to my face when I first lai d down, it has never done this before, its always stayed near the end of the bed or my side. Thanks for your help.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:59 PM
sparkling sapphire girl

Hi Indie.
It does sound like an animal spirit. If you haven't personally lost a pet you were close to in the past, then maybe it is a pet that previously occupied your house. If it felt natural to you to pet an animal when this happened I'm sure the spirit was used to lots of love and fuss when it was alive....it will probably be missing that now. :(

Saffs x