Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-06-2011, 06:32 AM
PEACE

Angel1 HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE

Hi i went shaja yoga yesturday and its not for me.First of all they talked about the chakras which was ok and then we had to close our eyes and he left us like that for 40 mins there was no guided meditation at all and while doing this i experienced first tingling in my feet coldness on my arms my fingers seemed to bend on their own and i felt like i was being tugged backwards and forwards like little jerks all the while i felt like i was going to explode out of the top of my head and my ears were buzzing louder and louder when he brought us out there was no grounding exercise which i did silently to myself and he asked if we had seen colours which he explained were due to a bad chakra but ive been told that my spirit guide uses these colours to communicate with me i ended up leaving early as it just didnt sit well with me and when i got home it was 3pm and for the entire evening i felt so spaced and light headed even dizzy without the spining around i slept deep but i still feel a little spacey so im carrying my smokey quartz can anyone give me advice on what happened and how i can reground myself thanksxxxxx
Old 29-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Amorillum

Hi Peace-I see it's been a couple days since you posted this. I hope you're feeling better by now and that you're energy has settled - have you tried rooting yourself in?
Old 29-06-2011, 08:40 PM
moke64916

Meditate on your inner energy field. The love, joy, bliss of your inner self.
Old 30-06-2011, 07:46 PM
PEACE

Hi thanks i do feel more grounded i have done lots of grounding exercises but i do have a terrible lower back painxxxx
Old 07-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
try eft it can help with pain and the feelings that make you desperately try grounding yourself