Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 PM
faith83

heart energy?

Does anyone know what it means if you have a reading done and they pick up on green heart energy?

Could it mean that its something that I need to work on? Also, I get random papiltations here and there. Doctors can't find anything wrong. Could that be connected?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
Hi faith,

A beautiful bright green is the color of harmony, balance and nature. It indicates friendliness, cooperation, goodness, faith and peace. It is a very healing color. Since your reader didn't seem to specify the richness or lack of in the color green, I would assume that at the time of the reading you were feeling balanced, healthy and relaxed.

For Heart Palpitations, I'd definitely check with your doctor. He or she will probably put a heart monitor on you for 24 or 48 hours to hear what's happening with your heart. Your doctor may also hook you up to an EKG for a couple of minutes to check your heart rhythm.

Heart palpitations can be caused from a varity of causes. For instance if you are female and premenopausal, heart palitations may happen due to hormone fluctuation. I get them sometimes if I drink too much coffee . Sometimes they are caused from stress and even angina.

So to rule out any problems I would definitely check with your doctor.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

Good advice ravenstar, many times one has to follow up with a different Dr. to find out what is up.

I had such issues as well and I wore a monitor, what was found it that I could not process the "salts" in bottled water. I would be fine when monitored on the weekends as I was not at work drinking it but during the week I would have issues.

Took three Dr's to get there but I NOW do not touch the stuff.

Lynn
Old 10-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Prokopton

Green is a classic colour for the heart chakra and is a-ok to find.

The palpitations... one interesting fact is that you may not be able to tell the difference between physical ones and energetic ones easily. By all means get it checked out if you're worried, but if you are doing anything energetic it can feel like serious heart stuff is going in which turns out to be harmless energy. Especially if it feels like it's 'way too fast'.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Does anyone know what it means if you have a reading done and they pick up on green heart energy?

Could it mean that its something that I need to work on? Also, I get random papiltations here and there. Doctors can't find anything wrong. Could that be connected?

faith... the Heart Center is often seen with the inner eye as green or pink, or both.

When the heart chakra (and other energy centers too) begins to get activated we may feel vibrations of energy that could seem like palpitations.

I suggest doing inner heart practices. Here are some ways:

Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 12-06-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
Usually if I see green in other's to me that means they are healers, I see a lot of nurses and doctors and other healers with this energy.
As for the palpitations please get that checked out medically. You can PM me because I too suffer from those and I have theories on this energetically but I really suggest you get it medically checked out.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Medium_Laura

I get palpitations and they discovered I have Mitral Valve prolapse. You may need a second opinion. The other reason could be your caffeine intake. I was told that can make your heart flip-flop too.
Old 18-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83

Hi Faithe83,

This sounds like your heart chakra was being activated during the reading, which means you were being emotional or affected emotionally. The mind reader would have picked up on the kind of emotion. uusally the comment "having heart energy" means that the person is a kind, caring, loving, giving sort of person...which is very much the domain of the heart chakra.

as to the palpitations, if they only happen during emotional moments or during meditation, they are likely very strong energy in the heart, that is they are a manifestation of prana trying to unblock it. My suggestion is that you journal what is going on when the palpitations come and look at your associations with the situations and what kind of feelings they are stirring up. if it is Kundalini manifesting in those moments, it means that whatever is happening is calling to your soul and you need to pay extra attention to them - and look for the learning opportunityy in them. You could also try breathing into the energy wherever it is manifesting and experimenting with it - expanding it to create a nicer feeling, or redirecting it into the body as Xan suggested...and this will give you self confidence as you develop control over the experience.

Control over the heart chakra can also lead to advanced healing powers... it's a wonderful chakra to develop...

Good luck and God bless
Old 19-06-2011, 01:57 AM
faith83

Thank You everyone for your advice. They are very random and somewhat rare when I have papiltations. The first time was maybe 6 years ago. It felt more like a irregular heatbeat. Since I was in college I figured it was stress. Did a ekg anyway and they found nothing. Since I would get a random flutter once every six months ago.
The worse of itwas about last August. I was relaxing, not stressed on anything and it just kept fluttering off and on. I finally went to the ER but ofcourse they stopped by then.
I am concious of it and I do drink cofee (possible contributer) but I also thought it could possible an energetic thing. Since the "green" thing is something that I seem to get often I thought there could be a possible correlation
Old 19-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
I too like Medium has, I have mitral valve prolapse so yes I have palpitations have you had any intense heart exams such as at least a stress test or anything like that? how is your heart doing?
Spiritlite.