Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Pheonix

Seeing the aura

Hi

Over the last couple of months I've been seeing the aura around my hands and people's faces. One thing I've noticed in common is that everyone seems to have yellow in them around the face. Is this a common phenomena? I'm at odds to explain it.
Old 27-05-2011, 02:00 PM
iolite

Yellow is often seen around speakers, teachers, etc. It is the 3rd chakra being active. The 3rd chakra is the seat of intellect.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Pheonix

Thank You Iolite had I thought about it I could have goggled the information. It's quite funny I seem to be having themes in my life.
Old 31-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Seeker

I usually see yellow the intellect when around the head. A lot of people in western society tend to intellectualize everything so yes this is common.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
Yay your seeing auras! now try to tune in on that frequency and watch others appear. Also it dont hurt to get your eyes checked then you know for sure without question yo are seeing auras, that way you can relax a bit more about it.
Old 14-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Pheonix

For quite a few years I have been seeing outlines of people in the after life just recently over a month I have been seeing them a bit clearer. I saw my great great great great grandfather standing beside the desk and lastnight I think I saw a man wearing a black rugby shirt with a white collar.
Old 14-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Aquarian

3rd center is the will centre to do with taking action but more usually to do with ego.

Generally its thought that we don't see auras with our eyes and so it's quite normal for people to see different colours as it's an interpretation of the frequencies.

Barbara Brennan is an authority on auras and I'd highly recommend her books.

It simply takes practice to perceive auras more clearly so I'd recommend doing it as a matter of course.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:37 PM
njbr1111

When i see auras I only tend to see clear, or a nice blue color ... any thoughts on what I need to do so i can see more than just this layer ?
Old 30-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
When i see auras I only tend to see clear, or a nice blue color ... any thoughts on what I need to do so I can see more than just this layer ?
to tell you the truth I see mostly white externally but get a glimpse inside of colour. I see white and blue outside and some colour inside. I am not sure how people see external colours. To tell you the truth I have not found the ability to see auras overly beneficial in my life as I stil dont understand them.
fully.

Last edited by Lightspirit : 30-06-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old 30-06-2011, 01:48 AM
bubblyglot

I think everyone can see white................jussssayinnn... xoxo