Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

iamthat;
Quote:
Well, so much judgement! A very emotive issue for some.

As it SHOULD be to any parent and to any who know their Soul !!

Quote:
I wonder how many people who abuse children were themselves abused as a child. And were their abusers also abused as children? It is easy to point the finger and blame, but blame is not the same as understanding.

ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT !!!

IF it were somehow the fault of previous abusers then simply EVERYBODY that got molested would the go on to become a molester themselves as you say - that does NOT HAPPEN - and so the comment IS irrelevant - the fact of whether there is history or not does NOT make the individual commit the act themselves, OBVIOUSLY NOT - so please don't try to defend them by saying it is somehow inherited as that is complete RUBBISH !!!

if it was inherited in any way shape or form then EVERY victim would turn abuser themselves - my wife and 4 nieces + 3 nephews, do NOT fit that bill - nor do thousands upon thousands of other victims...Complete irrelevant fallacy..

I understand them very well indeed - went to prison for beating one - did that after I asked him directly to his face WHY he had abused my wife as a small girl - his answer was because she ENTICED him he said, led him on, SEDUCED him and she liked it he said - so of course I beat him - proud and arrogant totally unrepentant, he told me to beat him as I would NEVER make him stop - he had already destroyed two generations of my family, so of course I did as my SOUL directed - lucky for him the police came when they did !!

AS MY SOUL DIRECTED !! You probably wouldn't understand I doubt - ever been face to face with EVIL..?...if you ever do, you will know what I mean.. Ive faced it in a few different disguises but its ENERGY is unmistakable I assure you you will know it and you will want to destroy it - IF you know your Soul - pedos give off a very evil energy, corrupt and foul to those who are spiritually acute....

And karma..?..as in a tally of good vs bad - does not even exist in the manner you imagine it does...

Yes it is unfortunate that we have this world we do have - it IS a harsh and hostile world - EVIL - and if you cant see that or you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far then you must live in a bubble - it touchs the rest of us daily - just turn on your tv news for clarity or go stand in your local run town neighbourhood yuoll soon see true evil....

YES, we do each create the world we live in - pity is that the majority here are totally spiritually ignorant, and so the world we share is likewise founded upon a total spiritual ignorance of Self - comments defending such evil acts or turning a blind eye to it, just show us that ignorance clearly..
Old 04-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Master
I was hesitant to reply to this, as I didn't know how/where to begin.

My father is a serial pedophile and is spending the rest of his life in prison. Six of his victims came forward...then there was myself and my brother.

As harsh as this sounds, if caught early enough it's nothing that chemical castration and a frontal lobotomy cannot fix.

In my father's case, he is a psychopath and for all of his life was also a homosexual in full denial. He lived in the era where it was totally socially unacceptable to be gay and he had pent-up sexual frustrations and deviations as a result.

Of course he got married and had children (for social appearances), but apart from that, sex with my mother was non-existent and he couldn't find another man to have intercourse with, so he started abusing children instead.

Yes, it is all about control...it's all about 'getting in first' before somebody else does and 'pollutes' them...they want to be the 'polluter' and be the cause for their whole loss of innocence...and also, to a pedophile, a girl is a boy before she menstruates and after she starts menstruating, she is no longer 'pure' anymore anyway.

You also see this in the church...a long time ago, men were born as homosexual and it was totally wrong to be a homosexual, so they devoted their life to God instead...asked God to remove their sin of homosexuality and thus they became priests for no other reason than to focus on God and to purge their 'sin'. However, the desire for sex did not go away...altar boys and such were there...just ripe for the picking...to get in before their voice broke...or another priest did to 'pollute' them or 'defile' them first.

Paedophilia is also a very common symptom/side effect of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and also, many paedophiles believe they can extend their own life and even achieve immortality by having sex with children and taking their 'life-essence' away. It is total, abject insanity and there's no other word for describing one who prays on and grooms young children for sex...but totally and completely insane.

Cutting off/sewing up their private parts, giving them a frontal lobotomy and making them drink bromide may sound barbaric, but barbaric acts require barbaric means to solve societies problems imho.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Master
I agree with everything you said Shivani

With that stuff on narcissistic personality disorder........I wonder about, Trump And all that weird sexual stuff surrounding his past.

But I wouldn't bother with any of that. I am not really for the death penalty unless it is for the worst crimes and this would be one of them.

I need people to understand my response talking about the soul-entity of such a person wasn't meant to normalize it. Supposedly according to psycatriatic research there are people who seem to suffer from some sort of disease and don't act upon it. I was trying to explain that these souls are at a lower energy from previous lifetimes and they are having this experience for reasons to evolve out of.

But the serial rapists, molesters, ritualistic abusers, etc are everything you mentioned Shivani. And I am so sorry for all that awful stuff you must have went through.

There are some low-leveled spirits who find a way back into the material world and do reincarnate. And they are not coming back to do some good stuff. They usually wanna continue their evil work again when they get to reincarnate.

Why else was Jeffrey Dahmer to this day such a baffling subject. These entities have had plenty of previous lifetimes doing or capable of doing harmful and horrible things.

Eventually, I've heard; negative spirits end up losing the chances of reincarnating. That opportunity dissipates. And they are usually "stuck" where they are at forever....which some label as- Hell
Old 04-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

But I wouldn't bother with any of that. I am not really for the death penalty unless it is for the worst crimes and this would be one of them.

So what good comes out of the death penalty.

All you are doing is stripping the flesh off of a person and handing that person over to the realms without the flesh.

You are literaly saying to a whole realm of people who live in the realms without the flesh, that we can not deal with that person, and that the offender is better off there than here.

What gives anyone here the right to hand an offender over to the people without the flesh....are you saying that they can deal with the offender better than we can here on earth.

The offender is a criminal here not there, so why send the offender elsewhere for crimes committed here.

What would you say if they sent criminals here, and that those criminals could not go back.

Or what if every time, that a criminal is stripped of his right to live in the flesh on this planet, and that when that criminal suddenly finds their self still alive after being stripped of the fleshly form and of their loved ones. And then decides to stay on the earth plane and get revenge on the people who put the offender there, and the offender never leaves the earth plane because the offender finds it so easy now to offend in a whole new way, only this time nobody is stopping them.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Guide

Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
Most violent recidivists will need to be separated from society, often permanently. We do not yet have within our means the psychospiritual tools to substantively rehabilitate this small population, who commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, including paedophilia, torture, and other forms of sexual assault and rape.

Within that contained environment, ideally all meaningful and possible means of non-violent growth and self-actualization should be allowed.
Even if they must remain contained and segregated from the rest of society for the remainder of their lifetime.

If they are let loose in the general population (in society at large or in prison), then many will feel compelled to act in either self-defense or in defense of others who cannot defend themselves, and to take a life. The responsible and compassionate thing all round IMO is to segregate, permanently, for the duration of this lifetime -- allowing supervised access to group work with other recidivists, and with therapists, teachers, faith advisors, and mentors -- in safe settings, etc.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Most violent recidivists will need to be separated from society, often permanently. We do not yet have within our means the psychospiritual tools to substantively rehabilitate this small population, who commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, including paedophilia, torture, and other forms of sexual assault and rape.

Within that contained environment, ideally all meaningful and possible means of non-violent growth and self-actualization should be allowed.
Even if they must remain contained and segregated from the rest of society for the remainder of their lifetime.

If they are let loose in the general population (in society at large or in prison), then many will feel compelled to act in either self-defense or in defense of others who cannot defend themselves, and to take a life. The responsible and compassionate thing all round IMO is to segregate, permanently, for the duration of this lifetime -- allowing supervised access to group work with other recidivists, and with therapists, teachers, faith advisors, and mentors -- in safe settings, etc.

Peace & blessings
7L

And who pays for this? Sorry I know I'm picking as this is the system we already have but this is an example of what one night in the cells costs http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-more-5555031 and imagine for a second all of the additional 'perks' pedophiles receive for their own safety, what would the costs associated with imprisoning a pedophile for even 5 years entail!?

I really don't like to take over a thread which I feel I have done here so this will be my last post.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.

I was not talking about reincarnation. ...I was talking about when an earthling leaves the flesh and become a spiritual being....they can still offend as a spiritual being on the spiritual earth plane.

AND SO IF YOU SLIT THEIR THROAT....they are then in spirit.
But It doesn't mean that they instantaneously become good people.

And so it would mean that then some spiritual being might have to waste enormous amounts of their time following the offender around the earth plane and trying to teach them right from wrong instead of us having to rehabilitate the offender.

See so what I originally said was, is that we are just sending an offender somewhere else and for someone else to have to deal with them.

Now if no one in the spiritual realms decides to take it upon themselves to follow the original offender around then the offender has the opportunity to now offend by being able to perpetrate crimes against the people of the earth without us being able to see them while they are perpetrating crimes against us in the spiritual earth plane.

But if you lock them up here in the physical earth plane, they then can not re offend.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.

And yet Tobi..
That someone that you knew was probably like myself....I have at the least three very depleted dark entities connected to me no less than 24/7....in other words full time...... never leave me.

And they never stop verbaly and physically abusing me, and giving me their dark visions, and thoughts of what they would quite readily do to other beings...earthlings or otherwise.

I would say that, the someone that you once knew and the billions of people in jail are the way they are only because of dark beings.

I have many other friends who realize that dark beings are influencing them...However if we earthlings knew the truth then we could resist the influece of the powers of the evil ones.

And teach earthlings of the evil ones and to be aware of their ability to connect to us and influence us into acting out their unloving behaviors. "Just the same as jesus did"....then we would not have to end the earth lives of earthlings, because they would not offend. and we could empty jails and prisons