Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Knower

Purpose of seeing numbers 111,222,777,888 ect

I have been seeing primarily 111 since I moved house, more recently its been joined by other numbers 222,444,555,777,888 ect. I see these numbers almost daily with 111 being seen on average 5 times every day. looking up the angel numbers doesnt really explain why I keep seeing these numbers. nothing has happened in my life recently to explain the numbers, only that I had moved house 6 months ago.

If its a "your on the right track" message then why am I continuing to see it? I will admit I am sceptical about the meanings for these numbers and wondered has anyone here ever managed to work out what seeing numbers repetitively has meant.

Dont get me wrong, I am not seeking out these numbers, they seem to just appear in front of me, I don't obsessively look at clocks and license plates or phone numbers. Im a big believer in not seeking out these things but I am curious about why I am seeing them religiously.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
Hello. Which one of them most resonate with you?

There is a technique where different combination of numbers holds specific vibration, that system is used for healing.

I am aware of angel numbers, they make no sense.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Knower

Hi there, thanks for replying, I'm glad I'm not alone in finding Angel numbers perplexing! The one that resonates is 111, mainly because I see this one all the time. Its amazing how common I see 111, all the time, every day!
Old 05-06-2017, 03:00 AM
Experiencer

I think the way to interpret the number 111 would be three instances of 1+11. There is some kind of dimensional thing going on and you also could look at it like a trinity of connections. Three points makes a plane in 3rd dimension. My guess this is telling you something about going beyond duality.

From the Tao Te Ching
The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
I think the way to interpret the number 111 would be three instances of 1+11. There is some kind of dimensional thing going on and you also could look at it like a trinity of connections. Three points makes a plane in 3rd dimension. My guess this is telling you something about going beyond duality.

From the Tao Te Ching
The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.

this is the second time I've seen this quote on these boards today! Maybe I'm supposed to learn something

anyway afaik triples are the 'god' numbers. First digit is for god, second digit for other people, third for oneself. The only thing I'm sure about these numbers is that a '6' means lack of freedom, and a '7' means perfection or can mean the sabbath (7th day you rest). I generally take numbers >= 7 as good luck, but don't know much about the numbers less then 7; I used to take them as degrees of freedom but my opinion is slowly changing.

so if you take '666' for example as the 'number of a man' you are talking about someone who works all the time and won't tolerate the notion of freedom for themselves, others, or god. IOW they think everything is fixed, preordained, and unchangeable. They never learned about the fruits of the sabbath.

I suspect (not sure) that 111 is a number signifying the 'normal' life as most of us know it.

but the direct meaning isn't the only thing going on here... the whole thing with magic numbers is it is kinda like a cat toy, to keep us interested I think. For us the 'meaning' is part of the fascination