Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Guide
Excitment

I am so excited. So many wonderful changes. I felt such a strong presence with me today. First there was a my familiar spirit friend who came to spend some time. How wonderful. Then another, who aided me with a message. Wonderful. This being feels so natural to work with. No difficulty at all.

Looking forward to some more spiritual work.

I hope others too are getting along okay on their path. If so come tell me about it here!

Peace and love for always. XXX

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 04-04-2013, 07:16 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You wanna know what is sad? Sometimes I'd rather talk to spirits than the living. They are way less drama free.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:08 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
You wanna know what is sad? Sometimes I'd rather talk to spirits than the living. They are way less drama free.

I feel the same but for another reason - discarnates are less evasive....
Old 07-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Guide
I agree, they are more sensitive to my moods. They are not invasive. They are willing to be just there. Very often it is enough to just have a friend to be there.

As for discarnate -- we wear the clothing of flesh, they wear the clothing of light. Flesh is light too, just a different vibration. I know you know this, it is just for those who don't know. This physical universe is the womb of the universe. Perhaps the summerland is the nursery.

Peace. XXX

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 16-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Tammy

Well that is fantastic news AdamKade, glad thigns are progressing nicely for you.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:38 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I feel the same but for another reason - discarnates are less evasive....

Discarnates? That is a term I don't think I have ever heard use. But you are right. They are totally open. Some are talkative and others just kind of linger around me without saying much or anything at all, which is all good because I have days where I don't wanna talk either.