Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Suspended
My path has brought be to a deeper understanding of the groups of spirit guides.

First there are ancestors, who are family, so they have an interest in helping us. Ancestral guides should be honest, however general ancestral spirits can be problematic just as they might have been in life.

Other groups of spirits guides are: animals, nature, celestial

From my experience I believe animals spirits guides have only honesty in their hearts, however they relate to us in their own way, & appear to understand human psychology very well.

I don't have much experience with the other two groups, it's said that nature spirits are distrustful of humans. They won't reveal themselves to just anyone. Whether they would fool you in order to teach you might be a possibility though because they are not impressed with the current state of human affairs (can't imagine the animal spirits are either although the ones I've met seem to be patient & understanding).

All spirit groups are interrelated it seems to.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:47 AM
Seeker

So, by Torah we are taught that the spiritual realm has two gates. The gate of purity and the gate of impurity.

The lies come from the gate of impurity. This can be problematic
Old 03-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Knower
From my experience with channeling, even the malicious spirits with an agenda are capable of telling the truth. I had one spirit tell me the truth and I knew it was true because the info was confirmed days later. However, the intent behind telling me the truth wasn't one I agreed with. I think spirits are only deemed 'bad' when they are acting the opposite of what we want.

Even the snake in the garden told Adam & Eve the "truth."
Old 03-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
I think spirits are only deemed 'bad' when they are acting the opposite of what we want.
The usual reason to slap an 'Evil' label on things.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hi so I recently talked to a chanellor.

I was curious more than anything but upon further reflection I am 100% sure he was chanelling some negative spirits of some sort in the guise of something else.

That being said it was interesting. Not that I am teetering but I can't help but think these neggies can't be 100% bad. Like there had to be some light in there somewhere... other wise they wouldn't be able to fake it so well.

Anyway I was contemplating what was told to me and I wonder how much of it might have been true.
What the motives would be for any truth at all. Just curious if anyone has any input.

Thanks!
Spirits talk through the channel, who affects the output. The same spirit won't say exactly the same things through different channels.

Also, different people listening or reading the same thing, understand differently.

A lot is "lost in translation".