Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Well, I thought it would work with a couple of crystals but that failed. It's much better on it's own. Phew.

I just ordered a Eudialyte pendant. It will take a while to arrive.
Eudialyte has some interesting properties. I like it a lot.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Guide

I just bought a Welo Opal pendant with a lot of reds in it. Gorgeous.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
I hope you find a nice piece edithaint :)

Sylmar, I was just looking in the crystal bible about it. There's also a few sites
that have a little piece written on it: link

Well, it's been shipped now ~ in the link above it says that it's mildly radioactive.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
I hope you find a nice piece edithaint :)

Sylmar, I was just looking in the crystal bible about it. There's also a few sites
that have a little piece written on it: link

Well, it's been shipped now ~ in the link above it says that it's mildly radioactive.
It has some radioactivity but it is so low you can hold it in your hand for a year safely.

I'll post the link: http://lightjewels.com/MarksJewelryA...ytePendant.htm

Hopefully this will put you at ease with the pendant and you can enjoy it when you receive it. I'm very empathic and it does wonderful things when I wear it. It feels like it's a 'me first now' stone which felt very strange at first but it feels like standing up for myself. I'm curious about your sensations.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
It has some radioactivity but it is so low you can hold it in your hand for a year safely.

I'll post the link: http://lightjewels.com/MarksJewelryA...ytePendant.htm

Hopefully this will put you at ease with the pendant and you can enjoy it when you receive it. I'm very empathic and it does wonderful things when I wear it. It feels like it's a 'me first now' stone which felt very strange at first but it feels like standing up for myself. I'm curious about your sensations.

Thanks for the info and the link. I will check it out :)

Mine comes from Russia, and it will be interesting to work with it.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Master
The most gorgeous amazonite I've ever seen! A pendant, some 4 cms long. Absolutely stunning piece!
I am wearing it, for the first time in some 5 years took of my larimar pendant. Right now I need this amazonite!

And a mookaite pendant set in silver. A beautiful specimen too. I felt drawn to it as I currently resonate strongly with Australia, Lemuria and so on again.
I will not wear it as pendant though, but hold it and look at it :)

Both were gifted to me.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
A beautiful raw citrine crystal that has three bands of color: clear on top, then a honey brown, with a pale yellow on the bottom. Truly beautiful. I did a custom setting so I can wear it as a pendant on a necklace, and I love it!
Old 09-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder

nice buy they look great!
Old 11-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Master
A stone from England that blew me away so much that I had to go home, lol. It stirred up something and suddenly I was exhausted, as if someone had flicked a switch. I wanted to cry, hihi, which I cried in the car before I drove off. I was angry, and a lot of hurt that needed to come out related to injustice and authority.
Now, almost 2 hrs later, still recovering. Quite unreal! Maybe it's because of the still strong energies of the Lion's Gate.
One of the strongest reaction I've ever had to a crystal!

Caused by celestobarite:

* Blue calcite heart.

I'd really wanted a freeform but they only had larger ones that didn't suit my current budget.

* Clinozoisite - tumble

I'd never even heard of that, but it caught my eye and had to come home with me :)

* Lepidocrocite quartz - Tumble
Never heard of that either, but dang, it's gorgeous! Lovely orange-brown specks, some had a wee bit of light pink. Quite expensive so for now settled for a tumble.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Guide

A Seraphinite cabochon. I don't buy that many crystals and stones anymore at the moment but this one really looked like it has angel wings on it so I couldn't refuse.