Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Guide

It's true Cavansite is very delicate. Sometimes they tumble it, you still get that vibrant blue color and it's less vulnerable to damage. You could then use them in pendants for instance but in my view the natural ones are the most beautiful.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder
Exclamation

Getting Kunzites...

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 10-01-2020, 01:55 AM
Master
Nice piece of Kunzite.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh xiola_bleu!!! I thought I'd bought far too many stones this past month or so, but not half as many as you! I bought a zodiac selection consisting of: red jasper, amethyst, snowflake obsidian, hematite, then separately three moonstones, and two quartz crystals. Then to wear all the time I purchased a snowflake obsidian, clear quartz and a snowflake obsidian chip bracelets as well as a jade bracelet. Believe me, wearing these bracelets all the time has given me so much more energy. I also feel better about myself, both physically and mentaly. I also bought a selenite cleansing bowl!!
Old 12-01-2020, 02:13 AM
Knower

Bornite and Chalcopyrite are not same thing, I had to work hard to obtain bornite among very common chalcopyrite minerals.

Cheers,
Old 12-01-2020, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadger
Oh xiola_bleu!!! I thought I'd bought far too many stones this past month or so, but not half as many as you! I bought a zodiac selection consisting of: red jasper, amethyst, snowflake obsidian, hematite, then separately three moonstones, and two quartz crystals. Then to wear all the time I purchased a snowflake obsidian, clear quartz and a snowflake obsidian chip bracelets as well as a jade bracelet. Believe me, wearing these bracelets all the time has given me so much more energy. I also feel better about myself, both physically and mentaly. I also bought a selenite cleansing bowl!!
HUuuuuhm, I got to look out for a selenite bowl. Nice idea.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
HUuuuuhm, I got to look out for a selenite bowl. Nice idea.
Since last year 'my' shop sells these too. Just round ones and heart shaped. I'm not sure what to think of them yet, hihi. They sure look nice though! They also had thick selenite disks, not the clear Maria glass ones from China, but snowwhite ones.

Funny how you apparently also have fads when it comes to crystals?
Also makes me wonder how big this market is, how much money goes around in the crystal business. Must be seriously huge amount!
Old 14-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyarek888
Getting Kunzites...

That is a nice piece of kunzite for sure!
Old 29-02-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
Ha! I managed to get hold of 2 pieces of blue Chile opal!!
Ever since 'my' shop posted about this new found opal in their Tucson Mineral fair blog I wanted them.
But I cannot get to their shop as I haven't got another car. The Tucson crystals aren't in the shop yet, but I still won't have a car in a week's time.
So I Googled online. Only 1 piece on Etsy, a beautiful polished one, but too expensive for my taste.
Plus I figured the rough pieces 'my' shop had purchased might be rather nice.
Then I found a small shop who sold online too that had 3 pieces of it! One stood out to me and I decided to buy it. Then there was a minimum order amount, so I had to get something else. I decided to then best get the other piece I quite liked :)
That shop bought them wholesale from 'my' shop. I know, as they had some other crystals that no one else has.
I consider myself lucky as it ain't easy to find these Chile blue opals, not online anyways. Bit weird as you'd expect more people to have bought it in Tucson.

Anywho... I got to pieces!! Yippieeee!! I was getting so restless about it as I felt I needed them and I had no means to go get it.
The energy is fantastic, connected to dolphins, whales, Lemuria, love, healing throat and thymus, releasing old things and so on.
Another high vibration crystal. And I got another opal, hihi.

An image so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Old 01-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Seeker
Awesome!!!