Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Everything exists/nothing exists

Yes. I create my reality.

I create and give meaning, name, labels to everything I experience.

Everything I’ve experienced, whether here in this one life, many lives, has influenced my entire being. Everything I’ve, read, been told, aligned too, influenced by, considered as some kind of fit in me, has been carried over into every moment of this life. The here and now of me.

In the midst of it all, coming through it all, it all fits where I feel it fits until it no longer fits. No longer holds meaning or fits into my own personal design I create as myself.

I assign the meaning, truth and ideas to everything I’ve created as this person called me, every experience I’ve walked through is a culmination of everything that has ever influenced me, created and given meaning in me. I am the matchmaker, magnet who forges it’s own connections.

As I reflect back through the ages and stages of this life, I see that everything served me up to each point it served. And as more of life, myself and experiences open, I see more, I see less, I gain more, I gain less.

In the now of me, I see myself, as this ever changing, deepening into myself as both everything of all this, yet nothing of this.

I created myself through everything, to be as I am right now, yet nothing of this is creating me in this moment of now.

The spiritual process of understanding that everything was real until it no longer was, gave me the gift to understand the ‘real me’. The true me. The me that is everything more clear as truth realized and transformed through everything I thought I was, everything I thought existed,. Here in the now I realize it all existed at each moment I needed and created it. Here in the now, I realize nothing of it exists where I reside in myself now, because I don’t need it now.

The ever changing experience of myself and truth revealing the whole of creation as myself, I created the whole lot to serve me reaching my own wholeness.

Finding the truth of myself in the truth of others and life created in me.

In this current moment, I am creation

I create myself and my life through this awareness.