Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Master
Great sharing, ThatMan!
Old 20-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Master

Life without depression is so so beautiful and peaceful... This is the one good thing about suffering, it teaches you to value life.
Old 20-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is the one good thing about suffering, it teaches you to value life.

From Ch7 of The Bhagavad Gita: "O Arjuna! The righteous who worship Me are grouped by stages: first, they who suffer, next they who desire knowledge, then they who thirst after truth, and lastly they who attain wisdom. Of all of these, he who has gained wisdom, who meditates on Me without ceasing, devoting himself only to Me, he is the best; for by the wise man I am exceedingly beloved and the wise man, too, is beloved by Me."

Last edited by davidsun : 21-02-2020 at 12:39 AM.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

From Ch7 of The Bhagavad Gita: "O Arjuna! The righteous who worship Me are grouped by stages: first, they who suffer, next they who desire knowledge, then they who thirst after truth, and lastly they who attain wisdom. Of all of these, he who has gained wisdom, who meditates on Me without ceasing, devoting himself only to Me, he is the best; for by the wise man I*am exceedingly beloved and the wise man, too, is beloved by Me."

Beautiful words!!!!
Old 27-02-2020, 03:22 AM
Master
I created my own depression/despair. Because I felt like I was missing some more foundational understanding. Which was "all is well" in other words, the second unchanging law of existence. I did use the third law of existence, to get myself out of the depression again, but I also created my depression, because I wanted to understand something more fundamental, more essential and core and foundational. And in that despair, it is easy to realise that desire, as in all that darkness the smallest light becomes that much more visible. And identifiable. Recognizable. As our desire for "all is well". That is our core desire to understand the fundamental second unchanging law of existence. All is one and one is all. I noticed abraham hicks doesn't go into detail on that, they just are there in request for jerry's desire to understand the third law of existence. As the second law had already been clarified by Ra, law of one. Which I missed, or skipped, without knowing at the time.

So yes, you can always get yourself out of depression, and you can also always get yourself in depression. But the reason that we do that, is because we want to go within, to uncover something that is more deep and essential and foundational. And luckily we got acces to the teaching/learning of it. Without needing to create despair as an excuse or permission slip to allow our own greater allowed realisation of all that we and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.