Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedDragon181
Hey Sparrow, I've got a few questions:

I've read quite a bit into the new age prophecy and have the following

Has your council said anything about the dark times were supposedly in for when the new age hit?

Bless you EnlightenedDragon181.

The planet is being neglected and raped of its natural resources. Its potent healing flora and fauna, capable of curing all known disease, being forced into extinction by deforestation, pollution and ravage slaughter. Oxygen levels continue to decrease due to the aforementioned, so too the purity of your ocean waters. Children starve, are denied basic fundamental rights while thousands of tons of gold sit idle in vaults, and trillions of dollars demanded in taxes are fed into military war machines, lavish lifestyles and other over indulged pursuits. Your children are educated to align to others belief systems, while true knowledge of their spirit and ultimate creative potential are repressed and kept out of schools and universities.
In this respect one could declare humanity and other suffering creatures to already be in dark times. For many beings of the Earth are suffering under the reign and attitude of man. It matters not if you wish to call it a new age or other decorative distinction. What you personally deem dark times, and what another human or animal deems a time of suffering is subject to their own current experience, perception and perspective.

Quote:
Did they say anything about the obstacles humanity was to face before they overcame themselves?

A great many other civilisations of other worlds overcame their tragic past mistakes by uniting together through necessity and survival. For they recognised in their eventual wisdom that if they had not, they would have assisted in their own extinction. In some cases it was an external force which threatened their species and way of life which united them, and sometimes it was an internal threat to their way of life which caused change and action to be consolidated. What you will now find is that such civilisations, for the most part, though still having their factions, function much like those of honey bees or ants of Earth. Less focus is placed upon individual ideals and more on contributing to the welfare and sustainability of a singular harmonious ideal which serves the whole. From birth such beings are instinctually, through genetic cellular and consciousness memory, compelled to think and behave in benefit to and harmony with the whole. There is no question of ‘what do I want’, only ‘what do my people need’. In this sense, there is a great sense of connection, camaraderie and shared responsibility for all challenges and all rewards of progress.

The greatest obstacle to human potential lies in attitude. When many more attitudes are aligned to the sacred core values that ignite and unite nurturing behaviour and common family bonding principles, all other obstacles can be overcome. With the right nurturing attitude you can foster the necessary heart wisdom to ascertain appropriate choices and solutions to all your problems.

The problem observed is not that human beings do not care, or that they are immoral or inherently bad. Millions of individuals are presently dissatisfied with the welfare of the Earth and aspire for something more harmonious in their relationship with it. The problem observed in human consciousness is individual attitudes of mind which believe they cannot possibly change the world for they are merely one small voice. What they must do is find the courage and determination to create a much larger voice to be reckoned with. For it is the human voice of reason is far more powerful and influential than any organisation that would seek to thwart change, even if that voice is without word, but within action, or inaction. Refusing to take up arms, manufacture weapons or refuse to fund military intentions will remove its influence upon your societies. Refusing to comply with the manipulation of corporations, governments and suppressive forces will remove its influence upon your societies. Refusing to remain quiet and tolerant of the atrocities of neglect and abuse will remove its influence upon your societies. Many have learnt to say no within their own hearts, but very few have come together to shout it. You have a voice. Use it.

One person can make a difference if they seek the wisdom to recognise the right tools to create it.

Quote:
What steps does this race have to take in order to achieve true spiritual potential?

Thanks, I've enjoyed reading the thread, some great insight to a lot of spiritual happenings.

Achieving spiritual potential is a simple matter of achieving connectivity. It is so simple a child can be observed doing it every day. No complicated philosophy or special new age knowledge is required to direct thoughts, intentions and actions in a way which connects you to all other things. How can an individual connect to their own spirit gifts if they fail to connect with the gifts of nature that sit right in front of them? If an individual has not the attitude or inclination for the sacred physical connections necessary for balance, how then can such attitude attune them to receive sacred spiritual sources? If an individual has not the commitment to connect to other voices of the world to end atrocities, how then can they have the commitment to connect to the voice of their own spirit?

You must seek the wisdom and lessons of your ancient tribesmen. Those who live in harmony with the land. Even those who live in smaller communities and remote villages can teach you much about connectivity. These obtrusive artificial cities and living conditions cause disconnection in mind, body and spirit. You must look upon the environment which you live in and contribute to and raise your awareness of its influences upon you as a being. Not only influences on your chemical biological level, but so too on your emotional and mental level through which you compose decisions for your life. What are you connecting to in your current sacred space and environment? What information are you bombarded with and being made to process in your consciousness? What values are you allowing to guide you and bring purpose and meaning to your life? How are you representing your own spirit identity and soul group on Earth?

Connect with your inner sacred values. Connect with your own species and seek to understand your own nature. Connect with your own planet and understand how it connects to your own wellbeing. Connect with the other animals and insects to understand their own wisdom and behaviour. Connect your voice to others to educate and raise awareness of imbalances that effect you all. Before spiritual potential can be received the vehicle through which it is delivered must be suitably designed. Connect to your spiritual ideals and aspirations by creating the environment necessary for them to grow in. The environment within you will find balance for spiritual growth when the environment outside you supports it. Even if at first this means creating for yourself a small safe space in which to find your true core values, then this shall be your first step. Within this small safe space where your internal environment finds balance, you must then seek to harmonize this balance with your external environment. If one is not in harmony with the other then you cannot function as a suitable vehicle for your spiritual nature.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Here's the next of my old questions. I'll save the other one for another time since it seems to work better for you that way.

With your ability to access information on the vast array of topics out there, it occurred to me that you might be able to help aspiring healers such as myself with some of your unique perspective(s). I suppose the most reasonable question for you is what general ideas and principles would you like to contribute to the study and practice of acupuncture. If you have knowledge of specific techniques I would also be happpy to hear them. In addition, would you have any tips on diagnosis? That is for me the most challenging aspect of my studies in acupuncture school.

As always,
Justin
Dear Justin,

The many forms of acupuncture are really centralized around and upon the same schools of thought. This is the understanding that energy currents are connected throughout the biological nervous system which transfer vital life energy and relay communication through an intricate network of channels. These channels are connected to organs and tissues of the human body. Your organs and tissues function within specific harmonised resonances to distinct frequencies, otherwise referred to as sympathetic vibrations. When such organs or tissues of the body are out of alignment or resonance with those healthy functional frequencies that is when dis-ease and illness manifest. When one cell falls out of sync with its root frequency resonance that cell no longer receives information properly from those energy channels spoken about in acupuncture. This evident absence in communication is in effect a symbolic lesson for you to learn and apply across the planet. For if human beings do not communicate effectively together as one synchronised intention dis-ease begins to manifest between them.

In order to be receptive of communication, whether is be internally or externally, one must learn to listen. One of the tools with which you receive information is via the ear, which is coincidentally an area of acupuncture which you will wish to explore. For it is known, the external human ear, the auricle, in all its sensitivity, contains a micro map of the human system which such energy channels pass through. A map laid out through the biological development of the foetus. Through stimulating points of the ear through needle or electrical stimulus and applying diagnostic tests to observe specific responses you should be able to develop awareness of disharmony. Through the application of coordinated stimulation, herbal remedies and enhanced by knowledge of resonant frequencies of healthy cells (terrestrial sound) you can begin to correct disturbances in the body.

You will of course already be familiar with diagnostic principles assigned to acupuncture. Let us briefly make a point of some of them to remember.

Observation. Observing the colour and texture of their skin, its transparency, its moisture, scar tissue, rash, spots, absence or excess of hair in places, its elasticity, its temperature, its regeneration, its scent, taste, absorbency of water, protrusions, swellings. Observing the eyes, nails, tongue, weight, gait, body movement, colourisation, expression and coordination, cleanliness, behaviour.

Listening and smelling. The human voice communicates information about the resonant frequencies an individual is resonating. If they are resonating unhealthy frequencies in their body they will reveal this in their voice. If you can work with technologies to access information within the recorded voices of patients this should prove useful. Sound is very important in diagnosis and treatment. Listen also to the sound of the breath, the heart and pulse. Though you should develop an awareness of the resonances of healthy organic sounds emitted by different areas of the human body. So too be aware of odours in breath and in body as this will reveal specific chemical substances in the body. Substances which are present due to key imbalances which must be identified.

Questioning. An important aspect to communicate causes. Important to ascertain the environment the patient is immersed in daily and what their diet, lifestyle and life/family history entails. This will ascertain external influences from their environments, from other people and from behaviours which are affecting their health. Producing an external environmental map of influence will be useful to overlap with your body mapping. It is also important to ascertain a map of the internal environment of the patient. For the internal and external maps will have similarities. Internal being the efficiency of the body’s organs, limbs and natural processing functions. So too a map of their psychological and emotional functioning, meaning their attitudes, feelings and past traumas.

Palpation. Using your sense of touch to detect abnormalities, consistencies and sensitivities in your patient. Rather than simply taking temperature, moisture, sensitivity and pulse, try also an electromagnetic and energetic approach similar to reiki. Try to actually read the auric energy field being emitted by the patient. Hovering your hands over parts of the body of another human being will create changes in your own subtle energy field in response should there be unhealthy activity present. Learn to perceive and follow energy currents through your hands, and instead of simply listening to your patient, listen to your own responses. You may actually find your own energy system temporarily mimic the frequencies of the patient and you feel their root cause of dis-ease within yourself. This will take practice and fine tuning to master.

I cannot emphasise the importance of terrestrial sound and vibration (natural resonant frequencies) enough in diagnosis and treatment in all healing practices. You will even find connecting your patient to another healthy human being, allowing them to immerse themselves in the natural resonant frequencies of that person will help realign their own to one of progressive healing. This is why close physical contact and intimate loving touch delivers significant healing potential. This is often what pets do for their so-called owners.

-Sparrow

Old 22-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinoftheMoor
What a treasure Sparrow is! There are many threads in the forums, and a hunger is building for the wisdom found there....may I suggest the website? It places so much in perspective, and shimmers in the light of wisdom....
http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/index.html
Oh yes, what a wonderful website you've found. Thank you Robin.

-Sparrow

Old 22-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for sharing your point of view on those concepts and theories. It helps to see another perspective on them.

Justin
Old 24-01-2013, 12:17 AM
EnlightenedDragon181

Thanks for the answers to the questions Sparrow. Definitely filled me in on what was going on with me spiritually. Bless you too.
Old 30-01-2013, 03:06 AM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Dear Sparrow,

Can the development of the physical brain affect the development of one's soul, positively or negatively, in any lifetime? I am curious of your perspective because I have seen how I, and some people who share my "genetic disorder" (I dislike that term) of autism, often have troubles accurately communicating with other people.

And,

Is it possible that some people with powerful talents that develop at a young age (mine being with writing poetry and using it to inspire people), may have carried that ability over from previous lifetimes or life between lives?

Thank you, Sparrow. Your words genuinely inspire me and I would like to draw upon that inspiration to continue inspiring others through my words (and rhymes) too.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryDreamer
Dear Sparrow,

Can the development of the physical brain affect the development of one's soul, positively or negatively, in any lifetime? I am curious of your perspective because I have seen how I, and some people who share my "genetic disorder" (I dislike that term) of autism, often have troubles accurately communicating with other people.

And,

Is it possible that some people with powerful talents that develop at a young age (mine being with writing poetry and using it to inspire people), may have carried that ability over from previous lifetimes or life between lives?

Thank you, Sparrow. Your words genuinely inspire me and I would like to draw upon that inspiration to continue inspiring others through my words (and rhymes) too.
Dear friend with decorative name,

Your particular fluidity in writing comes from a subtle resonant language you have brought with you from the spirit world. It has nothing to do with any so said past life, but has to do with a form of intuitive and emotional language you have developed during your work in the spirit world. This will mean you will be able to use forms of language to explain different states of mind and different kinds of personal experiences. You have a way of assimilating what you have observed and translating it into other forms of language that other beings can understand. One of these languages is the orchestration of words. This is perhaps easier for you than many others because your resonance of thought is more attuned to, and in fluidity with your spirit and emotional wisdom. You will discover that you can also be very good at art and other creative works, particularly to do with visual and musical platforms, which depict or communicate different states and experiences.
It is true that all human beings, as well as all animals have specific traits to do with their spirit identity. This will also help you reflect on those core values you align yourself to as a spirit.

Your autistic characteristics are in effect further challenges for you to gain experience from in coordinating your core intentions around it in a way which still delivers quality of life and purpose. All human beings exhibit autistic traits at some point in their lives, to different degrees, for different reasons. This is not the result of some karmic retribution or some grand lesson you lack wisdom in, it is purely a biological matter which is a consequence of physical state imperfection.

The development of your soul has little to do with the functionality of the human body and brain processes. Your consciousness co-joins with the seed of a genetic blueprint and cellular program already created by your parents. Whatever chemical imbalances or other characteristics are implanted within that genetic seed, that is what your soul is going to have to deal with later. You did not put those flaws, or those challenges there, they were already placed there by genetics, and by the health of the mother who carries the developing foetus.
Your human soul is also like a seed. A seed of blessed spirit intention which blossoms like a flower in the garden of physical state, fed with the rays of your own beautiful light. What you feed that seed, that soul, is going to determine how it grows and develops. This is to say, it is the environment you are born into which will determine how your soul grows. It is how you process information and events in life, and how you align your attitudes and intentions which determine how your soul grows. It is the seeds of your deeds which create the energy of your soul and give justice and illumination to your spirit.

-Sparrow

Old 06-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Bmain

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Thanks to you I have `used` many of my work productive hours to read all that is written in this thread. Lol, I just could not let go.

I am on a path of growing and would like to thank you for the time, effort and wisdom you share here.

I have not as yet asked any questions. It felt like everytime I have a question, I will find it in the next page or the next. Therefor thank you to everyone else for asking question for us all to learn from.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,

Sometimes I do wonder, what is the purpose ... of anything ? It seems as if there really aren't any choices , but that one just goes from one situation to the next due to circumstances happening around them. If this is called going with the flow, I don't like it ... I like to have some say in what is happening and at the moment, I feel that I don't have that. I know, things could be worse... and I am not focusing on that because from past experience, whenever I say something like that .. it always tends to come true... so even with saying things could be better ... I am still waiting. Patience is not an issue, I have had so many lessons in patience, I do not need any more, I do not want any more lessons. I am thankful for the many blessings in my life. Do you have any advice, suggestions or encouraging words for me ?

love always,
lost Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmain
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Thanks to you I have `used` many of my work productive hours to read all that is written in this thread. Lol, I just could not let go.

I am on a path of growing and would like to thank you for the time, effort and wisdom you share here.

I have not as yet asked any questions. It felt like everytime I have a question, I will find it in the next page or the next. Therefor thank you to everyone else for asking question for us all to learn from.
Welcome to our little discourse and dialogue of deep reflection.

Here are just a few of our other discourses.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4763

-Sparrow