Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Drewcious281

How to win over an female Aries

So i couldnt find a zodiac forum so i figure this one. I met this girl recently and we hit it off like no other and had a physical evening. we talk everyday but she seems a bit of a challenge or i cant figure her out. I was reading some articles about aries women or how to attract them and honestly it seems like a bit of work and not sure how accurate it is. Im not going to change me or the way i live if some of these articles are right. Anyone have advice or know alot of Horiscopes? Im a Gemini male to the T and she is an Aries woman. Ill fill in more details as the thread progresses.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Master
First off, Drew... If some guy tried to relate to me as 'an Aries' (or any other sign) I'd push him off the nearest cliff.

How about just getting to know this girl, as she is and not from any formula.

Xan

Old 11-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Topology

I am an Aries male. I want intelligent stimulating interaction that is playful and behind that I want openness, nonjudgment, enjoyment, and love.

Sounds about like what anyone would want, Aries or otherwise.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:11 AM
mahakali

make fun of her, that always gets us going. nice hat topology
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 AM
mattie

Relate To Her As A Human Being

Don’t be overly concerned about her or your astrological sign. If you want to read up on it that’s OK, but to attempt to tailor your approach to what you think will appeal to her astrological sign has a 99.99999999% chance of coming off as fake & manipulative. Just relate to HER, the real person who is in front of you, being the REAL you. An approach of tailoring things to what you think will appeal to her often involves stereotypical thinking & this is seldom useful.

My astrological sign has very definite characteristics, but if a guy began to use these if it wasn’t his natural mode I would think he was a totally clueless idiot & wouldn’t be able to get away fast enough. Furthermore, we are often attracted to those who have characteristics that are completely different than ours, so to try to tailor your self to what you think her sign would find appealing will be likely to be futile.

Just be your self & if it doesn’t click w/ her w/ real chemistry, move on. If real chemistry isn’t there, studying her astrological sign will probably not be more useful than studying her DNA. Treating her to an extra nice dinner, night out, or whatever she likes, & being considerate will do allot more! W/o getting overly sexually explicit, a little extra female-pleasing foreplay can do much more good w/ swaying her than trying to analyze her astrological sign!!!

Just relate to her on a one on one level as humans. If you can’t figure her out, just reveal this to her & ask her things. Sometimes some basic honesty like, I really like you, but I can’t figure you out & I feel at a bit of a loss about how to relate to you can do wonders. Then get her talking about what she is about. Don’t, however, deliver this as if she it to pity you for not figuring her out & don’t make a big deal about it if she isn’t yet comfortable w/ talking about this stuff. If she is, LISTEN.

I completely agree w/ Xan. Sorry mahakali, don’t agree w/ advising drewcious281 to make fun of her even if you are an Aries. IMO, ridicule, particularly early on is a sure fire relationship killer.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Drewcious281

thanks for the replies so far everyone. Perhaps me last post was a bit vague. Im not following or studying her astrological sign but she had told me to look it up and it is her exactly. I am not really that into horoscopes but was just curious and thought it was a catchy thread title. Im a gemini and the description really does describe me perfectly but you all are right. I know zodiac does not tell a persons real personality or characteristics but was just curious to ask.

so adding to the details I met her Friday and we hit it off. spent all day sunday and part of monday together. i held off on sex because i respected her but we did engage in some pleasing foreplay as mattie states. lol. we clicked on a spiritual and mental level as well as many common interests. she mentioned alot of little things like how she is ready for a boyfriend and settle down, that when she meets someone she likes she doesnt date around because its gross and that she likes me.

Im not trying to read into this and i know how to get to know a woman and the whole game jazz. i dont have a problem with meeting people or even sealing the deal but its been a long time since i met someone that actually makes me nervous and can see something awesome. Im a huge believer of "the secret" and i keep trying to tell myself it will all work out fine but when i texted her to meet me at the bar with my friends she didnt respond at all. thats not like her, she always responds back and she is the one that usually contacts me. yes i know we just met but it was one of those conections like we have known each other for a long time and just comfortable. any advice?
Old 11-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Topology

Just be present with here and energetically open. That's all anyone really wants, someone else to melt into, someone to listen that understands. Be able to look into her eyes and smile, without agenda, just gazing into her. To be able to hold her hand and have yours be warm and reassuring.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:59 AM
mahakali

dont make her think you like her too much!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Drewcious281

Hey guys thanks for the advice. Some theres some new stuff to the situation. So although she contacts me often its always text and i hate that! She texted me yesterday and the conversation was a bit dull and then she copped some attitude just for asking a simple question. So i gave her my piece of mind. i dont care how freaking hot a chick is i will let her have it if i feel disrespected. Told her that she seemed real interested but whats with the attitude now and if it continues this way i have nothing to say to her anymore.

Turns out she felt all i wanted to do was take her to the bar and to bed again and she liked me so she prefered for me to take her out on a traditional date and all. So i just dropped all the ** and agreed to take her. So i was at her house on time. brought her a single red rose and a cute little stuffed pill called a happy pill. you squeeze it and it laughs at you. its really funny so i bought it for her to lighting things up since the last convo. She loved the gestures and we talked about everything on the way to the resturaunt.

She cleared up that she just has her guard up and really likes me but was worried all i wanted was to take her to bars and then to bed like the first night. she was a bit disapointed it went that far at first because she is a bit more traditional which is funny since she was a fetish model in LA. lol. She also apologized for being a bit rude and not texting back the night before. it was real nice. I then cleared up that i dont mind taking charge but i also like a woman that does too. if she wants to see me i want her to tell me and not just leave it all on me. she agreed.

Went to dinner and then my fav sports bar to watch the preseason football. she was putty in my hands by then. then we went to her house and she put on music and left the lights off and i think you can guess what then. no sex yet but foreplay again. even hotter than the last time! I think this is going to turn into something really fun and passionate!
Old 17-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Drewcious281

since my last post things have been going really good. I feel like weve been dating for a couple months cause we act like a couple now. havent seen her since sunday morning cause she went out of town for a last min get away but missed me the whole time to where she came back 2 days early just to see me.

Now thats great but at the same time i think her expectations of us being together are moving a bit fast. she critiques certain things i do and say and its sorta getting annoying. We have only been seeing each other 2 weeks. this is the fun and getting to know the person stage. not critiquing them and trying to mold them to what they want. not cool. i did tell her all this last night and it seemed like she respected it but we shall see. I can tell she really wants us to turn into something serious but she shouldnt try so damn hard. what can i tell her nicely that wont offend her?