Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2007, 09:11 PM
simyboye

A question regarding spirits and guides please. With love and light

Hello there, and love and light to you all, I hope you're all well and happy?

I recently aquired Sylvia Brownes spiritual evolution and listened to a quick past life regression, meditation type thingy. Very kool.

It turned out that I was a female, around the 1700's and died of an illness in a rural part of the country. My age then was about 42. Very strange and fun. Now I always do these meditations, trying to contact guides, OBE's etc before bed as I find it easier? Any ideas why? Do spirits only come out when it's dark?

But as I was trying to sleep (and never can as I seem to feel wired afterwards) had a strong vision of 3 knights walking up a flight of stairs towards me, a man with a beard, and someone else that I can't remember right now. Nothing scary but interesting... Any ideas dear friends? At the time I didn't attempt to talk with them. Doh!

These visions etc are becoming more frequent and I love it but and it's a BIG BUT, no contact with my spirtual guide... I'm still a young pup with my path to enlightenment (32) and appreciate it takes a while, or I'm not ready yet, or blocking etc. But I gave in and commited 100% to allowing anything to happen. I just wonder why these are hapening, but no contact with my guides.

I hope this post doesn't sound too disjointed, but I am very tired.

Thank you in advance, and all my love and light to you all.

It's been a horrid start to the day, I hit a pigeon with my car today, it came off someone elses car, and to date never killed anything, I feel really sad. Think I need a hug!

James.
x
Old 17-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Richie

Hi James,

LOL I totally understand this feeling as I am exactly the same as you. I have been told I am a Medium in the making. I feel, sence and see spirits and through no effort of my own.

With the contact at night thing, I dont think it matters is its day or night but I assume your mind is more restful in the dark as there is nothing to fix your eyes on. I have not mastered the art of talking to the spirit guides also, but the are there and can hear you. I was also very exhausted as every night I would have a visit and I became physicaly drained. The lovely people on this site helped me where before going to sleep, totally relax and surround yourself in light, ask your spirit guides to not let any contact come though as you need to rest. Then tell yourself I must sleep now - this totally works. I have done it numerous times.

I also think that if you want to understand things in more detail, ask questions here and look up as much infomation and reading as possible.

Feel free to PM me and we can share a few ideas as well.

Good luck and most of all enjoy!!

Richie.
Old 18-03-2007, 09:47 AM
OceanWaves19161

Heeeey,

In answer to your question, no spirits don't just come at night I get them comming to me during the day to. Its just more common to have contact with them from about 6pm-6am. In regards to meditation some people prefer different times for meditation. I'm an early bird so I prefer meditating during the day others find it easier at night-just do what feels right for you. I don't know about other people but I couldn't get messages from spirits untill I made contact with my spirit guides. I did however have clairvoyant abilities and had some really facinating dreams to keep my amused untill I developed the rest of it. I suggest that you just keep at it. Things will fall into place when they are meant to. By the way keep an eye on things in your life, the bird getting hit was probably a sign of some sort. Something unexpected might be about to happen so be careful! It wasn't your fault either, things pass over when they are meant to!. The birdy is probably having a grand time up there:). Take care

Alana:)
Old 18-03-2007, 05:15 PM
SpiritAwakes

Angel1 Spirit Visitations!

Hi James!

It sounds like you may have met your guides after all! The knights approaching you in your dream, may have been what you've been pursuing all-along. You would know this best, so the next time you are meditating, or find yourself in a peaceful state of love and light, call upon them and see what messages they have to give you. I find that bath time can be an excellent tool, as well as nature walks, cat naps, and the fuel of bright sunshine just as much as twinkling starlight. Go into a place of peace, set your intentions, surround yourself in love and light, welcome the angels, power animals and elementals that work with you, and for your highest good, and open yourself to receive the messages being offered. Nighttime can work strongest, since this can be when we're least distracted. Also, it's when our collective unconscious has the most connections with the spirit realm - quite a trigger! Also, test out other books and meditation CDs - the more, the merrier. It will keep you growing and soon, you'll find it all yourself.

Hope this was helpful!
All the best~
Closed Thread