Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliness
I don't believe in the idea behind the law of attraction. And in fact I think relationship difficulties show that it is not true. Anyone who has experienced unrequited love can see that the law of attraction simply doesn't work. You can imagine life with that other person, you can dream about being together, you can believe that you will be together all you like - but yet it doesn't happen. This to me shows that the idea of attracting whatever you think about is not true.
I agree with oliness. I think you are wasting your time with law of attraction with trying to attract someone. I think if it is meant to be, then it is meant to be. I did not read the other replies.
Old 26-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Does anyone have any success stories for using the law of attraction to attract a mate?

This year I've attracted a couple of relationships that didn't last or end well. I was intially meditating on 11:11 and focusing on my desire to be in a relationship. The 1st relationship I attracted was everything I wanted (so I thought) but things went way to fast and we ended becoming toxic for each other (I mentioned this ex in a previous thread).

The 2nd one I attracted the same way but because I was still hurt from the last relationship I attracted someone who matched my critia but had also come out of a relationship and we kind of hooked up in our desperation and that relationship ended before it started.

I've been researching the law of attraction a lot, the secret, what the bleep we know and many vids on youtube. Some say you have to feel as if you are already in a relationship to attract one, some say you need to be constantly having positive thoughts and doing things you love, some say just go with the flow and let the universe guide you, some say to write down what it is you want and the universe will guide you.

I have done all of that and haven't had much luck yet. It's getting to the point where my mind is contradicting itself on how to feel or think and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or success stories?

loa is always at work. the last guy i was in love with i manifested like this:i was in a phase of wanting new friends so i wrote out while in theta what i wanted in a new best friend. i actually thought it would be a girl i would manifest. turned out to be a guy who i had a soul connection with. it happened only about a month or two after i wrote this out.