Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystal showering

Hello, I wanted to ask for some thoughts. I run a renewable energy company and work under quite a lot of pressure, which lead to depression. I wanted to do something to improve my energy levels, so I tried this.
I took a system that we supply that provides hot water for showers and after much effort and design alterations (and cost) I managed to incorporate micro crystals of quartz into the system. My thoughts were that the micro crystals would have a very large surface area and so allow positive energy to flow freely into the water.
Now when my system works water flows across the micro-quartz, the energy is transferred into the water that I’m showering in. The feeling is wonderful! I can’t describe the change in my stress levels and my depression is definitely lifting.
It was such a transformation I began to wonder if more was going on, it feels like a reward from mother earth for using sustainable energy, as if the positive energy has been amplified every single day when I shower.
Do you think I’m imaging it, it really feels amazing? What do you think?
Old 07-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Master
My first thought was of LED shower heads

I think I read somewhere of people taping crystals to the rising main, and also of putting crystals into storage tanks (Phantom Chlorite in that case). It would be nice to live somewhere with spring water ~ perhaps incorporating Shungite into the system :)
Old 08-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Hm

Interesting.

I think the flow of water over the crystals must be clensing them and the fact that they're in a system where heat energy provided is sustainable perhaps recharges the crystal energy? Which would explain why the shower energy is so good.

I wonder if crystals taped to the rising main get drained of energy and "clogged" up?
Old 08-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Pathfinder
OMG that is sooo awesome !!

what a great idea.. Are you able to change the crystals whenever you want?

Just by reading your post I was getting soo many thoughts, will be slow but that's a winner of an idea.
I would definitely buy a shower head. Are you in Australia?? lol
Old 08-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi and thanks

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for the post . Unfortunately I'm in the UK not in Australia, but I so wish I was, I love Perth!

The whole system is a renewable energy system, energy is gathered from the environment by a panel and fed to a heat exchanger then to the cylinder, from which you shower or bathe.

It's great because it is a renewable energy system, that saves on fossil fuel consumption (great for the planet), saves money (so in the long run it pays for itself) and with the crystals it's great for your energy. But there is, unfortunately no way to change the crystals. There are hundreds micro crystals (invisible to the naked eye) in an energy exchange chamber.

I tried crystals in the shower head, their surface area was too small to seem effective and I think they need to be in direct contact with the renewable energy source to get their energy recharged.

Does that make any sense? I'm not always the best at explaining!
Old 08-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynata
I wonder if crystals taped to the rising main get drained of energy and "clogged" up?

Yes! I would assume that you'd have to take them off now and again to cleanse and recharge them.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Right

I think that one of the things about the system Designed is that the clensing and recharging happens internally and automatically (that's to say it clenses and recharges as it works).
Old 08-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Dynata, does that make sense? I got lots of spiritual sensations when reading your post.
So much excitement ran thru me, I instantly got a memory of when I used to put crystals into my bath water. And how I used to have a shower and vision the golden ray water flowing over me.

Just the thought of crystal water is exciting. go with your thoughts and feelings, this is such a goody, if it can become affordable for others.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder
One of the ways to cleanse crystals is to rinse them in water, but I do wonder, about when they become depleted.
But tbh like everything that is manufactured for everyday use, we got recycle every few years anyways.

I just feel this is such a marvelous idea, go with the flow and your intuition. I do believe there is a reason why this idea has come to you, one day we will all find out :)
Old 08-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Tanya

Your positivity shines through like a beacon.
Ian