Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-01-2015, 05:04 AM
Pathfinder
I'm an empath, how can I use it?

Boy am I an empath! It's so interesting. My friend has type 1 diabetes and I can sense when his blood sugar is either too high or too low. I physically feel it in my body- I get really dizzy and have to sit down. He knew what he was going through and I didn't predict it, just felt it as the same time as him. For a while, I thought I had it myself and even saw my physician about it- I'm fine. I also felt my friend's labor pains. I had a dream she had the baby and physically felt the contractions as I slept. Then I woke up to a text from her saying she was in labor. So far, it's just me feeling other's ailments and emotions then needing to take a breather. Is there any way I can use this to benefit others? And how can I control this?
Old 21-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Master
Hi,

By being more aware of what another is physically experiencing you can evolve the skills of a medical intuitive. I would encourage the concepts around 'body talk'.

We need to think in terms of working with energies and not trying to control them. Keep in mind that we influence everything we observe. Science has proven this. When the empath shares a physical experience with another, a form of telepathy as I see these things, your body has an influence on the other person's body. You have a merged energetic DNA experience with them.

You are being made aware of your ability with these experiences. I suspect it can be utilized in some form of healing practice. My I ask what kind of profession you work in?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Aquahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

By being more aware of what another is physically experiencing you can evolve the skills of a medical intuitive. I would encourage the concepts around 'body talk'.

We need to think in terms of working with energies and not trying to control them. Keep in mind that we influence everything we observe. Science has proven this. When the empath shares a physical experience with another, a form of telepathy as I see these things, your body has an influence on the other person's body. You have a merged energetic DNA experience with them.

You are being made aware of your ability with these experiences. I suspect it can be utilized in some form of healing practice. My I ask what kind of profession you work in?

John

I have quite a few abilities, but not much control, helping or attempting to help is my trigger for action as there is a part of me that knows everything I need to know.

I really relish helping, but my knowing seems more with energies and blockage of it. I would love to do more to be of assistance but fearful of getting info that would serve no one, as this has happened in the past & causes me to become very upset & angry as there is no usefulness in that information.

So, is there any way that I can increase the positive action of healing without activating the useless info that can come through?

I would greatly appreciate any input you could provide on this.

Thank you!
Old 21-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Yes, develop this to help those questioning what their
health problem is!
How wonderful!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquahorse
I have quite a few abilities, but not much control, helping or attempting to help is my trigger for action as there is a part of me that knows everything I need to know.

I really relish helping, but my knowing seems more with energies and blockage of it. I would love to do more to be of assistance but fearful of getting info that would serve no one, as this has happened in the past & causes me to become very upset & angry as there is no usefulness in that information.

So, is there any way that I can increase the positive action of healing without activating the useless info that can come through?

I would greatly appreciate any input you could provide on this.

Thank you!

Hello,

It is my understanding that compassion is the highest form of love that a human is capable of. That it is also the most powerful energy available to us.

I can appreciate that we use our intellect to make changes and do things which we see would improve a given circumstance. Since we can not measure the energy of love and compassion Yet we are unaware of what we contribute as assistance for others.

In my view, you can increase the positive action for healing through elevations of compassion. It is energy work at our grandest level.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-01-2015, 03:05 AM
Aquahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

It is my understanding that compassion is the highest form of love that a human is capable of. That it is also the most powerful energy available to us.

I can appreciate that we use our intellect to make changes and do things which we see would improve a given circumstance. Since we can not measure the energy of love and compassion Yet we are unaware of what we contribute as assistance for others.

In my view, you can increase the positive action for healing through elevations of compassion. It is energy work at our grandest level.

John

Oh my, Thank you. I agree about the level of energy but never thought of it in the way that you put it. Interesting, but couldn't it be over whelming? I cannot imagine it being more intense than it is.

I will mull this over & see if I can figure out how to find that other level.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Knower

So an empath.... Is not entirely emotional? I have these sorts of things with my sister (like I've even ended up with open wounds mysteriously when she had stitches, in the same place, on the other side of the continent, really weird)
I thought empath was more of an ability to feel the other persons mental state acutely but this physical aspect... I haven't heard of until now as being related to being an empath.
I get the emotional stuff but only with certain people for some reason. Either it hits me or it doesn't. But I wouldn't know how to use it.
When I give people massages I feel the hot spots/knots in my own back. Can touch one area on the person and if the pain refers on me, I know exactly where/if I should work next on another area, stuff like this. Been doing it since age 10.... And no, I have no idea why I never went into massage therapy... Maybe I will lol
Anyway. Obviously lots to learn for me... I couldn't tell you how to control it. In the instance of the massage, I can actually learn more and use the skill, and work through that maybe but as far as controlling it?? Beats me, I've always just taken whatever hits me and then marvelled in wonder after. Some of the suggestions here from others are wise, I would wager.... I'm taking notes. :)
Old 12-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentwanderer
Boy am I an empath! It's so interesting. My friend has type 1 diabetes and I can sense when his blood sugar is either too high or too low. I physically feel it in my body- I get really dizzy and have to sit down. He knew what he was going through and I didn't predict it, just felt it as the same time as him. For a while, I thought I had it myself and even saw my physician about it- I'm fine. I also felt my friend's labor pains. I had a dream she had the baby and physically felt the contractions as I slept. Then I woke up to a text from her saying she was in labor. So far, it's just me feeling other's ailments and emotions then needing to take a breather. Is there any way I can use this to benefit others? And how can I control this?
Nice to see the outgoing outlook! Being empathic you can feel emotions, possibly feel outcomes of choices. You seem strong.

If I might suggest a way of refinning your skills. Remember the the "matching game" like the card game in Mario 3. Try playing those but instead of guessing, feel out the correct pairs.

I have a said strong connection as well....Normally I come here when I "feel" there is a need of me. Refine your skills, sharpen them like a samurai would swordsmanship. See where your skills in majik take you. At times I have found the skills to be useful in programming believe it or not. So there are many ways of applying a "third eye" trait such as this.

It can be tiring but learning shielding to reduce the energies can help. Each shield can be different. There is no wrong way of learning, for me I do it through my IT knowledge and apply it in a spiritual sense. Energy is evergy, majik or science created it is still energy. Thus it works for me.
Old 19-03-2015, 09:59 PM
solfuel

Being an empath is a blessing and curse all in one. I had no idea I was an empath until a few years ago. Can you believe that? I was always told I was too sensitive.... gahh
Old 21-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentwanderer
Have you considered learning energy healing such as Reiki? It may help channel the energy and then you may learn more about your abilities as you go along. Also you could do practice (health) readings for people in SF:)
Best