Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 16-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Hawk

Question About Jaguar Totem

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has insights into what the jaguar totem symbolizes and means for someone who carries such a totem with themselves.

I have been told by multiple people that I have a jaguar with me. I feel it has been with me for a long time and will be with me throughout this lifetime at least.

In fact, last night my partner saw it sleeping on top of me! What a sight!

My partner sees it as I do; it's a black jaguar.

I'm not sure if the black jaguar is very different from the yellow jaguar, but I'm sure there are probably some differences.

Anyway, any insight is much appreciated. This totem is becoming stronger and stronger for me.

Much Love,

Hawk
Old 17-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I posted a comment in one's Welcome Thread....so hello again.

I do not have a Jaguar with me but I do have two animals with me and one insect. From memories of early childhood I have known they are there. Later understanding WHY they are therre and how they do aid me.

I found a bit more information on the Jaguar.....

Symbology Wholeness, Divintiy, and Rebirth

Native Americal tribes consider the Jaguar to powerful magic.

Shamans feel it has the power to heal diseases or exact revenge on an enemy.

Some myths say at times they mate with humans and make Jaguar People.

We too can have a connection to an animal that ties to past lives we have and that is the reason for them around in this life....we feel that connection like a knowing but we do not maybe connect the dots.

I have that with two of mine.

Why is the pressence getting stronger simply maybe ye are WILLING to try to understand its pressence more....

Lynn
Old 18-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I posted a comment in one's Welcome Thread....so hello again.

I do not have a Jaguar with me but I do have two animals with me and one insect. From memories of early childhood I have known they are there. Later understanding WHY they are therre and how they do aid me.

I found a bit more information on the Jaguar.....

Symbology Wholeness, Divintiy, and Rebirth

Native Americal tribes consider the Jaguar to powerful magic.

Shamans feel it has the power to heal diseases or exact revenge on an enemy.

Some myths say at times they mate with humans and make Jaguar People.

We too can have a connection to an animal that ties to past lives we have and that is the reason for them around in this life....we feel that connection like a knowing but we do not maybe connect the dots.

I have that with two of mine.

Why is the pressence getting stronger simply maybe ye are WILLING to try to understand its pressence more....

Lynn

Lynn,

Thanks for the additional info! I'm hoping others will share what they know as well.

Hawk
Old 06-04-2012, 06:50 PM
jaggg

I know Jaguars. They are not my "totem', they are teachers and they pierce many worlds with their intent. Jaguars have always had an important relationship with human beings. They are our teachers, especially in the higher attention. We human's need to begin to see the world as the Jaguar sees the world. We must see how a Jaguar judges the moment. To do this we must relinquish all of our human fixations and strive to embrace the subtleties of the Jaguar's feelings. They are not human so you have to stretch into the Jaguar's realm. Never judge the Jaguar based upon human knowledge; allow it absolute freedom in your world and then the Jaguar might really show you something! When the Jaguar can see you and anticipate your responses and feelings..., and have that feeling resemble something of his world, that reflection will loosen you and free the Jaguar for further, deeper communication. Don't use fear, because fear hides an unclean heart in the Jaguar's world.

Jaggg