Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would say amanda that what is relevant to you is relevant to you . What is relevant to me is relevant to me . At times there is common ground between us because we have shared common experiences and because we are of like mind . Neither is right or wrong when we are functioning within a relevant reality because we are in a unique place within ourselves . Beyond what is relevant to daz or to amanda is what will be the same for all that is one . Getting beyond what is relevant one needs to work with what is relevant until it isn't .

I have spoken from experience and I have spoken of what is known within self realization . What is realized in an instant will apply to all of life scenarios . It matters not at that point if one has been recently in a war environment to know what is at the heart of an energy that is at war with another or in a battle of sorts with one's self . In the realization of self all is known in such a way where one can understand life as one (once one is aware / back in experience of it) .

I can and have spoken of my past / recent experiences that are of sufferings and are of joy but what is apparent is that one can suffer and not be aware of why one does until one knows self . For anyone to say they are free within self or within mind one will have to be consciously aware of what self is and to what freedom of self is .

When I came out of my self realization I came back down to earth like a lead balloon even though I thought I was already at peace and I was already happy . So what I thought was love and peace and joy was indeed not the case . In a way whatever one thinks that something is _ it is not . One can feel free without realizing what the taste of true freedom is .

This freedom is at the root of our ability to choose this or that, or should I say true freedom is beyond there being someone to choose this or that . Everyone can seemingly manoeuvre as they wish but they don't see what binds them .

How do you feel your outlook and your current position on various aspects in your life relate to where you find yourself on your path?

Great question .

I would say that what I have realized is that one has to unravel many self related aspects in order to have a true understanding of this .
Where I am on my path at present is similar in likening to the aftermath of a turbulent storm . I have found my feet through experiences and realizations had .

Daz, thank you for your response.
I don't know if I clearly understand all of your responses so I skipped several bits above, but it seems like there is a pleasant energy under them, so that's nice

There are many aspects coming together that is because of prior efforts / karmic ties / free will and the present moment .

That sounds good! I hope that is going well

What unfolds is because of many things but nothing is because of anything outside of self . In some way I don't feel completely free because I know I have a purpose . I am tied lovingly to a purpose and in a way that is a burden I am willing to carry/accept . It matters not if the purpose contains joy or whatever cos a contract is a contract .

It sounds lovely to know your purpose, though I would hope there is some deeper joy to be found as well.
Do you mean your life purpose or your reason for being here?
Or do you mean some particular aspect(s) of it?

I have tasted freedom and along with that I cared not if I carried out my purpose or not .

In a self Identity mode carrying out my purpose is one of the most singular important aspects of my incarnation .

Whatever it may be for you, I would agree with that sentiment

See how the mind works . See how a shift in identification brings about what is relevant and what is not . The same purpose can hold relevance or not be it the case . it depends on who this "I' is that it holds any relevance too .

I think you are right. We have to choose what is meaningful and relevant to us,
or as some would say, we need to acknowledge what is inside of us and who we truly are.
But that too takes a commitment to self discovery and self awareness.
That involves a choice that we make anew every day.
We have to make choices, and hopefully we (as the last Knight of the Holy Grail told Indy) "choose wisely".

I am daz I am God I am nothing I am everything . I am worthy I am not worthy . My purpose is important my purpose is not important . To whom is anything important too? It can change as often as the direction of the wind that blows .

Weeeeee_Weeeeee round we go .

Sooo :) in the moment one can only ascertain what is self related by one's own understanding of who or what this self is in that moment .

Yes. Still, wherever I am, I choose to acknowledge my worth and the meaning, direction, and importance of my purpose.
But I also acknowledge the worth, meaning, direction and importance of your purpose, wherever you may be.
That too is a choice.

Past experiences had that involved emotional and mental sufferings for example was experienced in relation to what I thought was my self to be and what I thought was love to be in relation to what I felt in that moment . What I experienced was necessary but after my realizations I understood that I was not strictly in a mindset that could allow self to the fore that would of allowed me to experience what I did in any other way other than how I did . This is the process of experience and realization . The realization doesn't normally come prior to experience because experience brings forward the realization which brings understanding to experience .

I think I understand. So where does that leave you?
Do you feel properly healed from your sufferings?

If the realization comes prior to the sufferings then one would not suffer in the same way .

I keep on banging on about processes lately . Life is one big fat process . :) with extra cheese ..

It can certainly be thought of like this
Where are you now in this big fat process?

x daz x

Peace & blessings,
7L (Amanda)

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
So where does that leave you?
Do you feel properly healed from your sufferings?

Hi monkey sorry it's been a while in replying ..

One has to ascertain if one is still suffering . One can suffer from being in an environment that doesn't sit well with one's vibration and one can suffer by the hand of one's tormented conscience or from the abuse of another . I would say I am happy to be in my skin at present and yet I thought I was prior to allowing past life sufferings to the fore several years back .

Whats left that hasn't yet surfaced . I can't say for sure . What I can say for sure is that on some level just being in experience of a mind body is an experience of suffering . The mind body experience is a miserable experience until one has severed their ties with the mind body then can one only know .

One can be happy as a sand boy because the happiness experienced is all that one knows . What if the happiness that one knows is really suffering compared to the blissful states that one doesn't know .

So for me whilst I am daz there will always be an element of suffering endured just for being daz . In answer to your question do I feel properly healed from my sufferings _ I take it that you refer to my most recent sufferings that we have spoken of in my current incarnation . The sufferings that I am aware of in this present incarnation I would say has come to a conclusion, I am not holding on to the experience endured nor do I feel the attributed pain of it _ it's almost like a fire that has had it's day and is naturally left to burn it's self out ..

Perhaps there is something to letting things fizzle out rather than distinguishing the flames by other means .

Quote:
It can certainly be thought of like this
Where are you now in this big fat process?

It's really funny trying to understand where I am at because from a linear perspective what unfolds in the moment can only be realized in the moment . Beyond a linear perspective things are known prior to the experience . It's like an artist getting to see his painting prior to him painting it . The head gets scratched and the logical mind can make no sense of the creation being present prior to it being created . It's kinda how it is for me at present what's coming up in some respect has already been finely orchestrated to come up so to speak . That's why I have been speaking of processes and nothing being spontaneous . Something spontaneous happens because one is not aware of the process that leads up to the moment of something seemingly happening spontaneously .

So in respect to sufferings and realizations and knowings they all come about through one's individual life process .

Where I am at within the process of my individual life is slightly odd in a way that In one hand I have been saturated by some experiences and in the other I have been completely absent from this world .

So right here right now I am aware of what its like to be present and also what it's like to be absent from who I am that is of the mind and what I am that is beyond .

And that's why I said one minute my life purpose can be important then in another it is not . It's not the purpose that is important it is to whom or what the purpose holds any value to that carries any level of importance .

It can get very complexed in some respect and yet so plainly simple . I understand the many that speak of doings and being proactive and putting in effort in order to achieve this or that and I understand the non doings and the no effort required in order to realize this or realize that . All is good as they say . We are all the result of where we are at within our unique process .

I have put in a lot of so called effort to be at a point within myself but by doing nothing would of created an experience that would of been equally valid as in putting aside which state of mind is more important for a moment and just understanding one's self in accordance to one's mindful states .

At the moment things are unfolding that are difficult to put into words but I am not surprised by what is unfolding if that makes sense, there is just so much to it to go into any detail but it boils down to the relationship that one has with self . What is unfolding is inevitable because life is a process and if you add certain ingredients into the mixing bowl of one's life then there can only be a particular result .

Find the right combination of ingredients and then one can create particular results _ kinda like life alchemy . There's no luck, there's no chance there's no by accident, there are no victims etc . ..

x daz x
Old 07-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi monkey sorry it's been a while in replying ..

One has to ascertain if one is still suffering . One can suffer from being in an environment that doesn't sit well with one's vibration and one can suffer by the hand of one's tormented conscience or from the abuse of another . I would say I am happy to be in my skin at present and yet I thought I was prior to allowing past life sufferings to the fore several years back .

Whats left that hasn't yet surfaced . I can't say for sure . What I can say for sure is that on some level just being in experience of a mind body is an experience of suffering . The mind body experience is a miserable experience until one has severed their ties with the mind body then can one only know .

One can be happy as a sand boy because the happiness experienced is all that one knows . What if the happiness that one knows is really suffering compared to the blissful states that one doesn't know .

So for me whilst I am daz there will always be an element of suffering endured just for being daz . In answer to your question do I feel properly healed from my sufferings _ I take it that you refer to my most recent sufferings that we have spoken of in my current incarnation . The sufferings that I am aware of in this present incarnation I would say has come to a conclusion, I am not holding on to the experience endured nor do I feel the attributed pain of it _ it's almost like a fire that has had it's day and is naturally left to burn it's self out ..

Perhaps there is something to letting things fizzle out rather than distinguishing the flames by other means .

Daz...no problem re: long time.
I'm going to mention my 2p's.
Time only heals by means of allowing us more time (LOL) to expand or enlarge or refine our perspectives. Otherwise time alone does nothing in particular.
You do so much healing for others...your time has come
Put your mind toward opening a channel and I'll get one or more of my other coworkers/partners in crime in our soul group ready for the task.
And probably the guides too. The universal ones.
It's time to call in some favours and I'm going to do so.
The time, as they say, is upon us. Who knows what wackiness will ensue?
But it's time to bring in some big guns to handle a big gun like yourself.
Pls remember we come in peace!!!
Stoke your forge and get centred.
And remember the most important thing of all.
The key to any healing is engaging in it.
As well as being open to receiving the love and healing of others.
Healing, like love, must flow in both directions.
Otherwise there is no force in the universe, not even the Great Spirit, that can heal anyone.

Quote:
It's really funny trying to understand where I am at because from a linear perspective what unfolds in the moment can only be realized in the moment . Beyond a linear perspective things are known prior to the experience . It's like an artist getting to see his painting prior to him painting it . The head gets scratched and the logical mind can make no sense of the creation being present prior to it being created . It's kinda how it is for me at present what's coming up in some respect has already been finely orchestrated to come up so to speak . That's why I have been speaking of processes and nothing being spontaneous . Something spontaneous happens because one is not aware of the process that leads up to the moment of something seemingly happening spontaneously .

So in respect to sufferings and realizations and knowings they all come about through one's individual life process .

Where I am at within the process of my individual life is slightly odd in a way that In one hand I have been saturated by some experiences and in the other I have been completely absent from this world .

I know that. And I also know that the guides have shared some very specific things on healing a damaged heart (spiritually and emotionally damaged, not physically damaged). They use the word damaged to indicate where our individual choices have caused us to be at a place other than where we intended ourselves to be prior to this incarnation.

But what we choose to do in one moment we can alter in the next just the same way...by choice. No one is beyond repair, and no one is worth dismissing. We are all valuable and we are all deserving of love and healing. And when we feel it's too much trouble, our friends are here to remind us that we are worth it.
The key is having the intention to keep that channel open between your heart and the world, and strengthening that channel day in and day out.

So right here right now I am aware of what its like to be present and also what it's like to be absent from who I am that is of the mind and what I am that is beyond .

And that's why I said one minute my life purpose can be important then in another it is not . It's not the purpose that is important it is to whom or what the purpose holds any value to that carries any level of importance .

You are important just as you are, as a fellow human being.
But I agree with you. You are particularly important to all of us who know and love you. That's what friends are for. To acknowledge and validate you, and to let you know you are loved, just as you are.
It can get very complexed in some respect and yet so plainly simple . I understand the many that speak of doings and being proactive and putting in effort in order to achieve this or that and I understand the non doings and the no effort required in order to realize this or realize that . All is good as they say . We are all the result of where we are at within our unique process .

I have put in a lot of so called effort to be at a point within myself but by doing nothing would of created an experience that would of been equally valid as in putting aside which state of mind is more important for a moment and just understanding one's self in accordance to one's mindful states .

At the moment things are unfolding that are difficult to put into words but I am not surprised by what is unfolding if that makes sense, there is just so much to it to go into any detail but it boils down to the relationship that one has with self . What is unfolding is inevitable because life is a process and if you add certain ingredients into the mixing bowl of one's life then there can only be a particular result .

Find the right combination of ingredients and then one can create particular results _ kinda like life alchemy . There's no luck, there's no chance there's no by accident, there are no victims etc . ..

x daz x

Agreed.
So remember then how important your choices are
To engage in life. To keep the channel open.
And to be able to find those special ingredients that we all need in our lives.

Much love...and peace & blessings,
7L (Amanda)

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Daz...no problem re: long time.
I'm going to mention my 2p's.
Time only heals by means of allowing us more time (LOL) to expand or enlarge or refine our perspectives. Otherwise time alone does nothing in particular.
You do so much healing for others...your time has come
Put your mind toward opening a channel and I'll get one or more of my other coworkers/partners in crime in our soul group ready for the task.
And probably the guides too. The universal ones.
It's time to call in some favours and I'm going to do so.
The time, as they say, is upon us. Who knows what wackiness will ensue?
But it's time to bring in some big guns to handle a big gun like yourself.
Pls remember we come in peace!!!
Stoke your forge and get centred.
And remember the most important thing of all.
The key to any healing is engaging in it.
As well as being open to receiving the love and healing of others.
Healing, like love, must flow in both directions.
Otherwise there is no force in the universe, not even the Great Spirit, that can heal anyone.

Agreed.
So remember then how important your choices are
To engage in life. To keep the channel open.
And to be able to find those special ingredients that we all need in our lives.

Much love...and peace & blessings,
7L (Amanda)

Thanks for the reply and for your healing thoughts :)

Depending where an individual is at within themselves will mirror the relationship with others that they have in regards to integrating energies . Many can spend a lifetime taking, needing, requiring others energies, advice, love, guidance, power because they are not consciously in alignment or connected with their individual self . (It's not easy) lol . My mind set has always been a mind set where I will suffer in silence and to deal with life in my own way . Perhaps many can relate to that and many can relate to reaching out to the nearest person for some help and guidance the moment life for whatever reason seems hard to bare .

There are obviously many levels to accepting energies from others but an inner journey is an inner journey and there is only room for one in this respect for no-one else can journey for you . At certain points along one's journey there is room for many but at a certain point there is a level where all one needs is one's own connection with self or with god or whatever word suits .

One is self reliant but can entertain others in one's life .

I understand that at times one can open up a channel with another but even that other is also one's self . I suppose the opening up is what it's all about but not putting to much focus and reliance on what is seemingly outside of one's self ...

Like I said there is a unique process for all individuals taking place right here and right now where they are connecting with self and with the many in a multitude of ways one's energies can become entwined to such degrees where one is caught up in a web of energy that makes it difficult for one to identify what's what and who's who's energy on a conscious level (lol) ..

As you know at one of the retreats I was on there was an exchange of love / healing as a collective group that I was very much open to but that was more of a give and receive relationship that we all shared which I felt very comfortable/attuned with . There wasn't as such a particular element to the exchange that anyone could put there finger on as it wasn't like a healing that was for any particular ailment or anything but more to do with a collective of energies that became one energy felt by all .

There comes a time or a point in one's process where the self comes to the fore and one wants for nothing . The only exchange is for one to give of self but part of the process to get to that self awareness is selflessness . It wouldn't be so for an individual to want anything from another individual even if that would be love ..

What could an individual want other than what is of themselves . .

x daz x
Old 22-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Master
Daz, you are a riot. But we all love you. For yourself and despite yourself
I hear what you are saying. In essence, it is where you are coming from.
Of course we are our first and best man or woman. And no one else can walk our path for us.
But we can walk with each other. And we can share love and friendship and support.
I would just gently remind you that no man is an island. Your universe of one is also legion, and you connect with all (all of us), not just with All.

Having said that, healing does not seek to do anything other than love and support.
And I've called in some very big guns who work on my terms (with love, with good intention, on my healing ground and on yours) so that all energies are handled with love and care.
I can ask Michael to step in and when I'm up to it, I will too.

Daz, I'm going to explain some old history to the guides. And to the other healer. There are some things that I want perspective on.
And I'm not too proud to ask
I have come to realise that just as my soul was nurtured by the healing love and support from Girish,
so that I could heal from past life scars that carried over -- to truly heal inside and move several levels up on my path -- so do we all.
Abandonment, rejection, and loss create scars that carry across lifetimes.
I know I hurt you in that past lifetime, circumstances being what they were & then I died with no resolution.
I know that you have blocks to sharing love in this lifetime, and as with any of us, they are in some part tied to the wounds we brought with us,
which we may or may not always even be aware of consciously.

I want to give you that same healing love and support so that we can both move forward.
I truly and deeply hope that you receive the healing in love and light, and move forward.
But for me, what matters is that I offer it.
I think our soul group is moving on, and I know that the time for your decision is at hand.
Being resolute and firm means integrity, courage, and commitment -- all from the heart -- not just self-discipline.
And it doesn't mean rejecting or confining all love and connection and support outside of yourself.
The resolute heart is deep and resilient and filled with grace.
Real friends need a place in your life as well, right now.
And maybe one day if and when you are ready, real love will find a place there as well.

Even though I was well on my path and was clear and focused all along,
there are parts of our soul that are only fully healed, i.e. transformed, through love and connection.
However, we need to be open to it, and to freely choose to engage in our own healing.
This healing and transformation allow us to remember what we have forgotten, either here or elsewhere in other times.
And it awakens us to new insights too.

Peace & blessings
and much love,
Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 31-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Daz, you are a riot. But we all love you. For yourself and despite yourself
I hear what you are saying. In essence, it is where you are coming from.
Of course we are our first and best man or woman. And no one else can walk our path for us.
But we can walk with each other. And we can share love and friendship and support.
I would just gently remind you that no man is an island. Your universe of one is also legion, and you connect with all (all of us), not just with All.

Having said that, healing does not seek to do anything other than love and support.
And I've called in some very big guns who work on my terms (with love, with good intention, on my healing ground and on yours) so that all energies are handled with love and care.
I can ask Michael to step in and when I'm up to it, I will too.

Daz, I'm going to explain some old history to the guides. And to the other healer. There are some things that I want perspective on.
And I'm not too proud to ask
I have come to realise that just as my soul was nurtured by the healing love and support from Girish,
so that I could heal from past life scars that carried over -- to truly heal inside and move several levels up on my path -- so do we all.
Abandonment, rejection, and loss create scars that carry across lifetimes.
I know I hurt you in that past lifetime, circumstances being what they were & then I died with no resolution.
I know that you have blocks to sharing love in this lifetime, and as with any of us, they are in some part tied to the wounds we brought with us,
which we may or may not always even be aware of consciously.

I want to give you that same healing love and support so that we can both move forward.
I truly and deeply hope that you receive the healing in love and light, and move forward.
But for me, what matters is that I offer it.
I think our soul group is moving on, and I know that the time for your decision is at hand.
Being resolute and firm means integrity, courage, and commitment -- all from the heart -- not just self-discipline.
And it doesn't mean rejecting or confining all love and connection and support outside of yourself.
The resolute heart is deep and resilient and filled with grace.
Real friends need a place in your life as well, right now.
And maybe one day if and when you are ready, real love will find a place there as well.

Even though I was well on my path and was clear and focused all along,
there are parts of our soul that are only fully healed, i.e. transformed, through love and connection.
However, we need to be open to it, and to freely choose to engage in our own healing.
This healing and transformation allow us to remember what we have forgotten, either here or elsewhere in other times.
And it awakens us to new insights too.

Peace & blessings
and much love,
Amanda

Hi Monkey .

I keep forgetting about this thread lol tucked up away in the healing section .

It was a well meant post thanks for taking the time to reply .

There's lots to it and as always I can relate to much of what you say .

I do feel on some level your right in that we have each moved forward in our own way but yet it was always going to happen .

The timing was right the connection was right the contemplation had allowed something to happen on a conscious/subconscious level .

I am having a discussion about 'no choice' in another thread amanda and when we apply that 'no choice' scenario regarding how we both connected / met on the forums and every conversation had thereafter implies that it would not of mattered what prior choices one had seemingly made prior to these moments whether from this lifetime or one previous for all leads one in to the moment as a result of something . I call it a process . A process of life interaction with other aspects of ourselves be it Amanda, my boss, my ex or the tooth fairy .

When one interacts with use of the emotions and the intellect the process takes on another process within a process . I am not saying one cannot clearly be in a deep emotional love or a soul love with another aspect of ourselves be it you or the pet monkey but at a point one can realize the love of self and in that moment that self is all there is .

That is why realization happen when there is no emotional or intellectual engagement .

We have spoken about jacobs ladder and the descending aspect where one is unaware of self
to eventually ascending to the realization of self . At a point one is integrating above and below energies so to speak whist continuing to experience the mind body .

I have said that we have both moved forward in some respect because from a certain perspective it seems as if we both have . From the jacobs ladder analogy I would say we are neither moving forwards or backwards we are just currently experiencing life as we are because this is where we are at .

x dazzle x
Old 04-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Monkey .

I keep forgetting about this thread lol tucked up away in the healing section .

It was a well meant post thanks for taking the time to reply .

There's lots to it and as always I can relate to much of what you say .

I do feel on some level your right in that we have each moved forward in our own way but yet it was always going to happen .

The timing was right the connection was right the contemplation had allowed something to happen on a conscious/subconscious level .

I am having a discussion about 'no choice' in another thread amanda and when we apply that 'no choice' scenario regarding how we both connected / met on the forums and every conversation had thereafter implies that it would not of mattered what prior choices one had seemingly made prior to these moments whether from this lifetime or one previous for all leads one in to the moment as a result of something . I call it a process . A process of life interaction with other aspects of ourselves be it Amanda, my boss, my ex or the tooth fairy .

When one interacts with use of the emotions and the intellect the process takes on another process within a process . I am not saying one cannot clearly be in a deep emotional love or a soul love with another aspect of ourselves be it you or the pet monkey but at a point one can realize the love of self and in that moment that self is all there is .

That is why realization happen when there is no emotional or intellectual engagement .

We have spoken about jacobs ladder and the descending aspect where one is unaware of self
to eventually ascending to the realization of self . At a point one is integrating above and below energies so to speak whist continuing to experience the mind body .

I have said that we have both moved forward in some respect because from a certain perspective it seems as if we both have . From the jacobs ladder analogy I would say we are neither moving forwards or backwards we are just currently experiencing life as we are because this is where we are at .

x dazzle x

Daz: When one interacts with use of the emotions and the intellect the process takes on another process within a process . I am not saying one cannot clearly be in a deep emotional love or a soul love with another aspect of ourselves be it you or the pet monkey but at a point one can realize the love of self and in that moment that self is all there is .

So what exactly are you saying? And I love you too teddy, very dearly, as a person & a friend. I'm sure I always will. As long as your self in the moment remembers it's not all about the self in the moment, nor even the Self in the moment, but also equally about the other selfs in the moment, then it's all good .

Daz, I appreciate and agree with much of what you have said. I want to take this to a certain place and speak from my perspective. I think you and I can meet on the same page of understanding, and I think we often have. But as is so often the case, the words or the language may differ, or not. But the words themselves can shape perspective experience and reality. And so sometimes it is important to understand and to share what we each mean with our words.

When I grasp what you've said, I think of two separate things (so to speak ;) )...1 is where someone is not relating directly from the soul, or what many call the "heart-led consciousness"...(which I also call leading with the 4th). Rather, where either intellect or more surface emotions are driving a person, they are not authentically engaging in the process of their life. I agree this is limiting and not allowing of what is, i.e., of the soul's needs and the soul's direction or journey.

2 is where the unspoken, unconscious/subconscious awareness of the soul moves (in some small but monumental ways) into conscious awareness, allowing us to better align our conscious lives, thoughts, and actions with the movement and emotion (what else do we call it?) of the soul. This allows us both to go with the flow of our soul's journey and also to consciously use our free will to make choices (however small) that will nurture our soul's growth and progress...rather than impede it, or damage it, or work against it.
Otherwise we so often do damage ourselves & others, albeit unintentionally, when we are not operating from this place of love and acceptance of self, and of an unfolding awareness of our purpose & our responsibilities to self & others. This awareness and alignment are key gifts, or benefits, of consciously leading with the 4th...that is, being better able to glimpse or perceive the soul's needs and the soul's journey, and to support them consciously.

If you are speaking of #2, then I would actually say there is opportunity for deep emotional and intellectual engagement. It is not driving the soul's journey, because there is great respect for the vast depths of the soul and all we are only intended to glimpse and absorb. Rather, my understanding is that to truly see what is and who we are, we must close our eyes and go forward with a different sight. Only with the blind sight of the soul can we truly see and find our feet and our way. It is an awareness of how little we truly see and know even of our own soul that allows us to treasure and own fully those small glimpses of the divine within which we do receive. And to tend to those with as much awareness and love and acceptance as we can.

Daz: I have said that we have both moved forward in some respect because from a certain perspective it seems as if we both have . From the jacobs ladder analogy I would say we are neither moving forwards or backwards we are just currently experiencing life as we are because this is where we are at .

I clipped the above because I wanted to be sure I understood you . Do you feel you are moving forward (so to speak ;) ) because you feel better understood and thus more truly loved and accepted for who you are by those close to you?
Is it because you feel you are able to be more honest and open now with your true self, and you feel liberated or freed from some of your hidden burdens that you carried previously?
Or does it relate to other actions or perspectives that you have done or gained?

peace & blessings,
and much love,
Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke