Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, I'm sure you DO!!!
But, How are they workin' for ya....I say that cuz of the Subject Title.

About an hour ago I physically bowed down to Christ and felt His spirit fill me. It was lovely. To me Christ is far greater than cosmic consciousness and I AM. He is a living, breathing God. An aspect of Yahweh.

They say one cannot understand I AM with the mind. I'm starting to understand that one cannot understand Yahweh or Christ with the mind either - one either believes and has faith or not. But there is no intellectual grip on the matter.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Newbie ;)

No, I never got the concepts about God and Christ in the orthodox Christianity. But I get why people that feel lonely, need father figure, need external savior are fascinated.

After I've read about Gnostic Christianity, I finally found Christianity that makes sense to me... I get also why the Roman Christianity had to destroy it and push it's own agenda...
Old 31-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, I know, I'm a biggy on sudden grace.
But, after reading Honza for a long time...I feel 'he' has to start doing something. I do.

During my long lifetime I have been 'blessed' (in inverted commas to avoid any assumed religious connection), on a number of occasions with a CC experience in various forms, not once was there a 'god' present but undoubtedly an intelligence.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
I wana clear the air and perhaps help some everyday folk about God

I can only speak from Experience. Experience of God trumps whatever is written in texts or books
But even if you can't have the experience right now, the Imagination is a key to that.

We have the imagination because it is the power that Spirits possess to make things happen. We think it, and then it becomes.

Religion is a symbolic lifestyle, a metaphorical way of connecting with God. A language based on symbols and metaphors.
Now I am going to say from what I've felt and known,

God is the Divine Force. When I say that immediately the brain thinks "Oh! abstract and impersonal" Its because our Language. all human language is a poor substitute for the Truth. But its the best we can do.

I can only speak from a Christian background.
This universal Divine-Life Force can be felt as something transcendent ,as some call Him the Father, or something inside of you as Yourself, some call the Holy Spirit, and as everything which in Christianity they call the Christ, or Son, Body of Christ or in Buddhism- the Buddha Nature,

You realize God is so big that it's larger than even calling God a person or a force. It's all of that. Our souls are made of God. We are made of Love. That Divine Force is Love. The One and the Many

I sometimes don't even bother calling God anything because it's a waste of time.
God does grant us what we wish for, but it's through our pure heart's desire, our truest Soul intentions, what our Higher Self provides us, and it's what we do with it. God doesn't favor Henry Ford or Warren Buffet over you more, yes they may have the skills from this life or previous lives to make their money but the way they've asked the Universe even on the subtlest level means the most. They themselves may not have even been aware of it. The Faith in these men that anything can happen and they went for it. Faith alone can work wonders because it dispels negativity, pulls us from a state of victimhood, and plants us on our own two feet and then magic happens. Now it's what the person does with what God has provided makes the difference, and that is where misuse comes into play.

But there is A God of that sorts but you must not get hung up on the literalism or the symbol. A Father-figure who loves you and creates the universe. That is still a human concept, a symbol created to understand this Power that is beyond our comprehension

God is Infinite Possibilities, Infinite Eternal Consciousness. And you are a piece of that. Imagine that, your Self is infinite. If you can't comprehend the magnititude of your own Self and Being which we won't in this human experience since the body and ego clouds that, how can one possibly understand God?
Old 03-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Master
Every creation has a Creator.
Every "program" a Programmer, also.

God is a Person, and we are created in His image.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-08-2018, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Every creation has a Creator.
Every "program" a Programmer, also.

God is a Person, and we are created in His image.

A person is a human being regarded as an individual. So who is God's Mum and Dad?
Old 03-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Master
Person - Christian Theology - each of the three modes of being of God, namely the Father, the Son, or the Holy Ghost.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:02 AM
boshy b. good

yup, all i got to do, be write
jesus down and automatically
i know jesus be watching me
right there and then, and so
on above. feels great to me
too, aswell

Last edited by boshy b. good : 04-08-2018 at 08:37 AM.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have learned about cosmic consciousness, the inner light, the universal I and so on. But I still find myself wishing there was a *real* God up there in the heavens. I wish personality and ego were important, other people were real and wish that we are in the process of Creation.

Christ offers that my wishes come true. I'm with Him.

All reality comes from God. So don't feel disappointed. You will meet a version of God that works best for you.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
All reality comes from God. So don't feel disappointed. You will meet a version of God that works best for you.
Yes such as the delusions that your God sent mentioned in 2 Thessalonians. Then there's Jeremiah 8:8. Which lines up with 2 Timothy 3:16.
Oh hang on I'm getting a message... Just in it seems that the ancients knew about whats written in Jeremiah 8:8 and they tell me that whats written in 2 Timothy 3:16 is missing the word 'that' and it should read All scripture THAT is God breathed etc. something else the ancients tell me is that they use to have a school of thought where they can use what the enemy has added against the enemy even if they are ignorant and another spiritual gift is that they can also use what the enemy has taken out against them even if their ignorance is as great as the delusion their God sends. I just know that school of thought is still alive and well.