Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-01-2018, 06:09 AM
Master
Reading for tealily

Quote:
Q: Will I enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?

Queen of Wands reversed

It feels more like a period of waiting and expectations at the same time. A time when you might meet someone and hit off for a temporary period of time, but this will not be anything permanent for you, more like many different priorities on the scene and dating might be one of them, but nothing serious. More like a wait and see approach for you here. So yes there might be some one you will meet and find connection with, the beginning of something.

I hope this helps and relates ~ blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star

Quote:
How can I release the final residual energies from my interactions with the one I don't need and like in my life anymore ?

2 of Roses Winged Messengers

This connection is over and done, cannot reach me now, so all I need to do is keep moving, until i reach a point where I can no longer feel the anxiety anymore.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Master
Hope this thread remains active lol , dnt want this to die out so soon :)
Old 09-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Reading for angelic star:
Q: How can I release the final residual energies from my interactions with the one I don't need and like in my life anymore ?

A: Spring--Akashic Tarot
Quote:
This could be a very creative period for you. Take action in creative projects or work-related endeavors that require more time and attention; the work you do now could yield great rewards later. Make sure you engage in this extra activity with joy and optimism.
Do things that you love or that bring you joy; fill your life with positive energy.

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Will anything important relationship-wise happen on Valentine's Day, or in the next few months?

Self reading: Well, this seems encouraging.
The Treasure--Akashic Tarot
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 11-02-2018, 07:46 AM
Master

Crystal Kitty 777
[b][/ACE PENTACLESB]/prosperity begins
A profitable partnership or relationship is showing up, perhaps that's why you too got the treasure card. Whether it has the potential to touch your heart for keeps remains to be seen. Use your intuition.
My question: near future outcome for a friendship that went sour

I get 8swords/trapped in fear
No development or reconciliation because I am withdrawn
Old 11-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Master
Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
near future outcome for a friendship that went sour

Five of swords

The other person has found a disconnect in this with you. It feels like one person has found a partner or someone around them that they have almost sided with for support. A disconnect from this whole thing and in immediate future it is unlike for reconciliation. It feels this might continue for months, two very different wavelengths and frequencies here that do no align together, maybe because of breach of trust there is withdrawal from the other person's end and no intention or expectation to reconcile at this time. An abrupt hurt they don't realize but do not want to venture into immediately. It's not time yet.

I hope this helps and relates.

Any message of encouragement at this time.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for moonincancer

Five of swords

The other person has found a disconnect in this with you. It feels like one person has found a partner or someone around them that they have almost sided with for support. A disconnect from this whole thing and in immediate future it is unlike for reconciliation. It feels this might continue for months, two very different wavelengths and frequencies here that do no align together, maybe because of breach of trust there is withdrawal from the other person's end and no intention or expectation to reconcile at this time. An abrupt hurt they don't realize but do not want to venture into immediately. It's not time yet.

I hope this helps and relates.

Any message of encouragement at this time.
Bang on! About breach of trust (the exact words in my mind as I typed my question). Definitely true about two different wavelengths n frequencies and my faith being broken abruptly. Brilliant read.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Master

Angelic
7 pentacles/patience and planning
The card usually means a time to pause and wait and re-evaluate what has worked for you in the past. But it seemed to have a bright vibe about it so I pulled a clarifier: happy happy. Its a good pause for you. Spend it enjoying the gifts in your life and happy associations. You are a lot happier than before though I am not sure you realize this as much. Maybe feeling it is all that's needed right now. Hugs. Btw you did not pull a card for yourself first:)

Another question: What advice serves me best right now
I get: Truth/Judgement. Really accept the truth and make peace with it? Dopesnt look like I hv an option
Old 11-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Master
Moon in Cancer:
Green witch Tarot: 2 cards fell out:
8 of Wands & 4 of Chalices
Take your time to go inwards to sort out what is what (clarity). That will help you to get over the pain and to stop focusing on it. Right now is not a time for action, passive action only concerning this subject (going inwards and healing). But if you do the inner work it will help speed up the process and you will begin to see other options again. These options are there, but right now you haven't the space for them.

FairyCrystal Question: How can I let love for my ex flow without attachment so I don't block myself?
(right now loving comes with attachment, if I try and stop that I block myself and don't feel good either).

My reading: Two of Athames
Stop the inner conflict, as it gets me nowhere. Do what I can right now, even if that is just a bit, the rest will come later. Clearly I can't do it all in one go.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Master
Feedback for moonincancer

Ohh sorry, I had pulled the hermit card in regards to my question forgot to post the interpretation on it. My bad lol. Thank you so much for the reading I appreciate it.

Next reading for FairyCrystal

FairyCrystal Question: How can I let love for my ex flow without attachment so I don't block myself?
(right now loving comes with attachment, if I try and stop that I block myself and don't feel good either).
Old 11-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Master

Fairy Crystal:
New beginnings/Fool (Psychic Tarot)
I am getting more of a need to begin anew maybe stepping in new directions but with awareness so anything from the past is not repeated. The idea is to release past patterns, learn the lessons as you move on, even if tentatively, rather than linger in blaming someone. I know that's sometimes easier said than done, but that way things will move and flow again. No scope for attachment or fear of attachment with New Begin.card. Believe in your new beginnings and step forward playfully into them.

Next reading for Moon: Are the problems I have faced in relationships caused by blocks within me?