Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Master
Reading for tealily

Quote:
Q: What do I need to leave behind in order to enjoy success more?

Steampunk tarot

Eight of Airships, Five of Submersibles Reversed

You have already ventured on a new path, its a new direction, though some past apprehension of suspicion, being watched by people around you, that creates some stress needs to let go of.

Next reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:41 AM
Master

Angelic
New beginnings (Fool),Awareness (Magician) Psychic tarot
Change is positive. You have the skills to move in new directions confidently, including moving away from situations of conflict. Manifest your new goals with confidence and courage.
Moon question: Am I perceiving this situation correctly?
Old 02-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Master
Thank you a lot for the reading.

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
Am I perceiving this situation correctly?

Apprentice Reversed, Six of submersibles ( Steampunk Tarot )

No, there is a block right now , and you cannot see from a highest perspective yet, more like figuring out and getting there ( it has some maturity to it and level of understanding ) but it's not there yet and has not moved past it, another person can help you look at this situation clearer and make you understand, and in the meantime a more logical outlook or anything that's clearly on surface might not be a bad idea to go by, until you figure something more out.

I hope this helps and relates,

Next reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Master
For angelicstar:Message of encouragement

3 cups + 6 pentacles

Time for celebrations, you are going from receving to giving.

Question for Realm Ki

Did I resound on the bridge? (I know weird question, but I'm curious).

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-03-2018, 10:07 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Realm Ki

Did I resound on the bridge? (I know weird question, but I'm curious)

Magician, 5 of Cups.

You certainly did something and it wasn't from lack of trying but it feels you fell short of exactly what you wanted to achieve (or you weren't entirely satisfied with the results).

Q. With Ostara approaching, what us hatching in my life?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for Realm Ki

Did I resound on the bridge? (I know weird question, but I'm curious)

Magician, 5 of Cups.

You certainly did something and it wasn't from lack of trying but it feels you fell short of exactly what you wanted to achieve (or you weren't entirely satisfied with the results).

Q. With Ostara approaching, what us hatching in my life?

What the blazes is Ostara?

7 of Swords + Ace of Wands reversed

Looks like you'll be too busy doing some fancy footwork trying to finish things up (unsuccessfully I feel, as you won't be able to get everything sorted and may have to abandon some things) to make any new changes in the direction you'd like.

Question for Pandora: The real estate agent has someone who is very keen to buy in my area and has been patiently waiting for my husband and my house to come on the market but my brother is dragging his feet wanting to do more work on the property. Is it likely it will get listed in the next few weeks?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:24 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
What the blazes is Ostara?

7 of Swords + Ace of Wands reversed

Looks like you'll be too busy doing some fancy footwork trying to finish things up (unsuccessfully I feel, as you won't be able to get everything sorted and may have to abandon some things) to make any new changes in the direction you'd like.

Ostara is the spring equinox (pagan easter).
Haha. That reading is so correct, I have a shed load of work to finalise before I leave (that's if I decide to finalise it and not use up my holiday allowance mwahahahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Question for Pandora: The real estate agent has someone who is very keen to buy in my area and has been patiently waiting for my husband and my house to come on the market but my brother is dragging his feet wanting to do more work on the property. Is it likely it will get listed in the next few weeks?
Old 25-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Master

* Steampunk

6 of Pent, 2 of Pent.
I'm feeling this may be a yes - I feel like there's potential for everyone to evaluate how much money they could get and when, and then I'm seeing this mad dash towards progress (I note that the major house selling season is starting to wind down in AUS).

Next reading for tealily
So much to do, so much to not get overwhelmed/exhausted by.
What's one thing I can do to improve my etsy store sales?
Old 25-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
* Steampunk

6 of Pent, 2 of Pent.
I'm feeling this may be a yes - I feel like there's potential for everyone to evaluate how much money they could get and when, and then I'm seeing this mad dash towards progress (I note that the major house selling season is starting to wind down in AUS).

Thanks tealily. Yeah, tell me about it. That's what's worrying me and why I keep nagging that the agency agreement needs to be signed off.

Next reading for tealily
So much to do, so much to not get overwhelmed/exhausted by.
What's one thing I can do to improve my etsy store sales?

6 of Cups, Page of Cups

Be more creative and target a younger audience

Next reading for Pandora:
Ideas on how to get the deaf cat to shut the hell up during the small hours of the morning.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Master

Pandora
8 pentacles and Strength
You are making progress where communication with the kitty is concerned. Exert your authority gently for the cat needs to know who is in charge, hold it if it needs a cuddle, and be observant in case it is catching any messages (psychic).It seems eye contact and holding is necessary to communicate with him(or her).
Next reading for Moon:
Can I trust my boss:)