Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Knower
A poem I wrote

Hi everyone. So yesterday, I had a really strong urge to write a poem. I wanted to write a poem about expectations. The message I wanted to get across is that the most important thing is to love ourselves. When we love ourselves, its easier to love and accept others. Also, when others hurt us or deceive us, it is easier to forgive them when we love ourselves, because we didn't place our self worth and happiness completely upon them. We are already strong ourselves, and we understand everyone is human, and that in life we can get mad and hurt others, often unintentionally. So, I wrote a poem called Expectations. Here is my poem:

My dear one
There is no other way
That I would like you to be
Than the way you are now
It does not matter
The words you have said
Or the person that you were
Yesterday and the years before
Because today
You are exactly the way
That you should be
The person you are today
Is the person that
I will love for all of eternity
I do not expect you
To be my hero
That will satisfy all
the expectations I used to have
In my ideal partner and friend
But simply my companion
In the great journey
I am taking towards
Loving myself unconditionally
I rest assured
So happily and joyously
That in loving myself
That I am whole and complete
And now I know
That it is okay if others do not
Love me the same way
Because I am already filled
With the greatest love in the world
The love of myself

A day after I wrote this poem, I had a really bad breakup with a boy I liked. When I came home, I scrolled across this poem I had written the day before, and I was so shocked at how much this poem applied to me. It's almost as if it was the perfect message for me at the time. I think this poem has a good message for people going through a similar experience or even just when they think about the people who they are close to in their lives. I hope you enjoy my poem...feel free to provide feedback
Old 30-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Master
that is quite beautiful.
it seems to be a "channeled" message,
as if a 'higher awareness' was speaking.
the 'old soul' understanding is present,
in youth.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
I agree, that was a message for you...from your guides. You participated in the writing but those were words that were timely. It is reassurance that you are loved.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Knower
The Universe always knows and is always speaking to us - just sometimes (ok, most of the time...) we are too preoccupied to listen. <3 I needed to read this tonight - thank you <3
Old 27-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Newbie ;)

B-e-a-utiful

One of the best poems I've ever read dude. You mind if I use it as a caption on an Instagram picture I'm about to post. I'll tag you in it or quote you or something.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Thats a very good poem. You should keep it for future reading :)
Old 02-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, very nice poem. This does feel channeled to me. When you feel that urge, or that soft nudge when alignment occurs with the higher awareness, don't hesitate to write in the future. Hopefully, you keep a notebook or journal near for when this happens, because what is coming through is truly remarkable. :)
Old 02-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Knower
Hey everyone, wow thanks so much for your feedback!! I actually have written more poems in the past. Maybe i will try to post them on here :) And yes, Nayte, feel free to use this as a caption
Old 16-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Seeker

That is beautiful.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Knower

Beautiful!