Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-01-2014, 05:36 AM
A7continuum

Does anyone else have Super natural abilities?

I need help controlling my self, i can command elements and make other things happen.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Master

Well, I wouldn't call mine supernatural abilities, but certainly gifts. What are you looking for help wise?
I practiced those kinds of powers about 8 years ago... I learned much since and do not return much, but I do know how to handle power and now I've been using my abilities to heal along other things and network for others instead.
Sounds though like you have psi as one of your dominant energies as I and some others do here. What are your others abilities?
Are you trying to understand your abilities also? I can help with that part, as knowing how you are doing what you are doing puts the reigns back into your hands. How uncontrollable has it been at max so far?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Chibicat16

Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7continuum
I need help controlling my self, i can command elements and make other things happen.
Sweeet! Your an avatar.
Old 27-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Chibicat16

I can see the future, talk to ghosts, and teleport items.
Old 22-02-2014, 11:04 PM
anonymous_1

I certainly don't have supernatural abilities.
Old 15-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Nature is divine

I think everyone has them, but I think some people have stronger abilities than others. I'm pretty good at making small swinging items change direction without touching them.(especially if they are made of metal, like a pendulum) That's nothing too great though, in my opinion lol.
Old 29-03-2014, 08:05 AM
jessieherrera

Please help. I can tell when something bad in my life before it happens. I get a lot of turmoil in my abdomen area for weeks or months at a time before it happens. I just can't figure out what's going to happen. Only that something is going to happen. I have had signs in my mind of certain things that always come true to date. Not a lot, but several times. The turmoil in my "soul" is killing me. It tears me down. I wish I could control it and see what's going to happen. I have the sense, but not the sight. As I get older I seem to get it stronger. I have had a couple of oobe and that was a big thing to me. I also have had several layers of dreams where I know that I'm in a dream and can control my participation in a dream or dream in that dream or more. Sometimes I also feel like I'm in others dreams and I'm aware of it. It's like I'm there. I can feel and smell whatever is in the dream. Sometimes I go right into a lucid state and can fall deeper asleep or wake up at will. If anyone has had similar things please let me know and any advice as to what it is or how to control it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to develop it.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

I have some gifts. I'm an empath, sometimes i can get thoughts. i can talk to spirits and lightly I'm having visions. when i was little i moved stuff without touching them a few times (tk telekinisis, or pk psycokinisis) bit iv'e only recently began delving into my past, and the ability is lost to me it seems. I'm sure i have others buried within me.
Old 13-04-2014, 09:12 AM
SpacePilot

I have had premonition dream of all 3 car crashes I was in -one I avoided since I wasn't the drives, and one that was less and less bad from one dream to another to the point it barely left a mark on the bumpers.

I can feel energies; mostly from stones and locations, but also from people when it is extremely feminine energy or just people I need to avoid.

I can talk to entities. especially Faeries and lost souls.

I see Auras from people with very strong white aura.

I remember the big line of my past lives from the beginning to the general lines of my next 2 or 3.

I can usually tell the time to within 15 minutes when no clock is in sight and the time has been flying; I got that one from my mom.

I remember some physics stuff that Earth scientists aren't ready to hear. I even wrote a complete theory, similar to superstring theory, that doesn't need any math at all and made some predictions that startled quantum physicists after discovering it from experiment. They're looking at it from the wrong end.

I have had some telepathic episodes with people I was very close with.

I sometimes witness parallel universes with very slight differences and have proved it for myself (proving it to others is a complete waste of time, but at leas I have a cousin that understands what I mean).