Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-08-2011, 10:42 PM

My story

Dear readers,

I am 20 years old and have got some issues/questions.
I don't know wether I am spiritual or not, I don't know wether it does excist or doesn't excist. I have no idea if it excist, but I also don't know if it does'n't excist.

My story:
The last 2 years have been pretty depressing for me, I have been struggling heavily with OCD.

My ''telepathy'', the last couple of months I have had many expierences while watching a movie/serie/tv or whatever where I felt what was coming. For example: what somebody says, what happens, or whatever. I also have had this a couple of times with people in general, but especially with television, it creeps me out that I tend too guess what happens the next second, I don't know where to place.

Just to name an example:
A couple of months ago I was watching the sopranos the 5th season or whatever. The son of the main character (MC) had no plans or whatsoever what to do with his life, than one episode his was running outside and the MC drove by, by coincedence, he got in the car of the MC and I just literally popped up the text he was going to say, almost 100% the same, the content was def 100% the same: ''I am joining the army''. I had no clues or whatever to guess that on logic thinking, he never had brought it up before.

These kind of things also happen in ''real'' life where I sometimes just guess what a person will say or do.

My father has always been very good in guessing the prices of certain things, he has told some stories where he at work had a co-worker who just bought a new book, my father guessed the price right with the two decimals ($98,25), also he tends guess something very good when for example my mother bought something new (clothes)

It might have something to do with my OCD (my father probably has it too, although he hasnt comfirmed that) and than selective memory, but it just feels super super weird. I also just get mad when I have it right again.\

I have many more example, but none where I can think of now.

Sorry for my super bad English at the moment, normally I write much better. I don't know what it is today.

Please let me know what you think and what your advice will be. Also: in what way does OCD relate to telepathy?
Old 30-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi 1328,
Welcome here.
I'm not sure OCD relates to telepathy - maybe they are separate things?
I don't know.
I used to be OCD and was even on Luvox for it for 6 months.
Hmm, I think it's just a separate gift.

See, your mispellings didn't really even bother me - I'm cured!!!

Exists is the correct spelling if you were wondering - but I don't care - we all know what you mean.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Master
Hi,

I do not recall what OCD defines. I did notice that this was your first post and you joined our group on the 29th. Your profile says you are 18 and your post says your are 20. I sense that there are a number of things that confuse you at this time.

I hope you make many friends here and that you find good ways to use your telepathy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2011, 12:22 PM
pebble

I also do this frequently. Question though, would this be telepathy or would it be precog. It seems like you cannot have telepathy with a prerecorded program? knowing what a human is going to say..precog or telepathy? Telepathy seems like it would be a deliberate act to send a message to a person..
Old 31-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
I also do this frequently. Question though, would this be telepathy or would it be precog. It seems like you cannot have telepathy with a prerecorded program? knowing what a human is going to say..precog or telepathy? Telepathy seems like it would be a deliberate act to send a message to a person..

Telepathy was defined for me as a shared experience. In the quantum realms of reality where we share more than a few experiences, the potentials with their probable outcome are known to us. As I see it, everything is telepathy. We are connected to all things, we experience all things at some level, and those events or potentials arrive in our conscious frame of reference via telepathy. The form telepathy presents itself in is our imagination.

Sending messages to others implies that we are separate from them. If we are truly connected to each other, we do in fact uniquely experience common events.

This is my understanding. I also suspect that we all have a lot to learn/remember.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2011, 07:46 PM
pebble

I believe that the only way we are connected is by the divine spirit (god) If we are all connected..then intent for one specific part of ourselves to communicate with..without all knowing ..if we were telepathic with all things then we would have one scrambled thought process. may be like the brain sending a signal to the hand to do something, maybe all parts of the body know and just don't respond to it because it was meant for the foot? laughing.....really not trying to disagree with you, just my belief and who knows..I may be wrong..might have been wrong on several occasions. lol I know when people are thinking of me, not always exactly what they are thinking.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:46 PM
jondav

You seem a bit worried about all this,don,t be , you will probably have an advantage in life,on a practical level your brain seems to be a few seconds ahead of what happens