Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

Soulmate or TwinFlame

So I was wondering... I thought that I understood everyone has soulmates and that these are the people that come in to our lives to inspire growth. Whether we consciously know it or not. And I believe that twin-flames are the versions of our selves that we have been waiting for; this person is the one that can help us learnt o be our complete loving, abundant selves. I was hoping someone or or others would be able to clarify this for me or if I have the wrong interpretation I would love to know
Old 16-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Lorelyen

The problem here is that the origins of twin-flamery are pretty clear cut. They demand two people agree to and follow a fairly constricting doctrine. (ref The Secret Doctrine by Blavatsky.) However of recent times masses of stuff, mostly rubbish but some useful has been splattered all over the web with pretty Photoshopped header pics and Mills & Boon romantics heavily laden with factoids. It still enjoys high fashion and easy to see why.

I waded through a lot to try to make sense of it, concluding much was fraudulent. It probably occurs less in Europe because fake spirituality is actually illegal under EU Consumer law. But what's fakery to one person could turn out believable to another so really you have to wade through to see what you make of it.

Old 16-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Suspended
I never agreed to having a connection /tf and still got one. Yes twin flames are meant to help you be your highest self. They come with lots of growth. It's not all easy either, but it's worth it.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Experiencer

The main problem is is that this all just a theory anyway. We can never be truly sure, not when we strip everything back that we think we know.

I experience things. I have two people in particular in my life - one who I am married to who came into my life and changed everything, flipped it on its head. We experienced telepathy, so many different psychic experiences etc. I love him completely and believe he is who I am meant to be with this lifetime, wholeheartedly.

Then I met this other guy, 10 years ago. Despite fighting fiercely I fell for him like I have fell for no other. It is totally different to my husband (who knows nothing about it), completely different. I do not want to spend my life with this other guy, but I just want to 'be' with him. Simply 'be'. It is like we are each others mirror, or at least it was when we worked together. Meeting him set off the biggest soul-seeking journey of my life, a 10-year process of further awakening (was awakened first by my husband). Some would argue he is my twin flame, some would say my twin flame is my husband. I really do not know. There has been a lot of heartache that is for sure, but I came to accept we are meant to be apart. But I still feel him, if that makes sense.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
I never agreed to having a connection /tf and still got one. Yes twin flames are meant to help you be your highest self. They come with lots of growth. It's not all easy either, but it's worth it.

I agree. I am so thankful I get to experience this in my life...and I hope for everyone to find their twin flames. I was so lost before finding her...
Old 16-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
So I was wondering... I thought that I understood everyone has soulmates and that these are the people that come in to our lives to inspire growth. Whether we consciously know it or not. And I believe that twin-flames are the versions of our selves that we have been waiting for; this person is the one that can help us learnt o be our complete loving, abundant selves. I was hoping someone or or others would be able to clarify this for me or if I have the wrong interpretation I would love to know

So far I've seen that EVERYONE is a mirror of myself.
If I'm screwing up I'll cross paths with those of the same. Ones who encourage that current behavior or beliefs.

Soulmates seem to be on a higher level. To me they show me what I can't see.
I'll notice an issue in a SM that I later realize is also something that needs addressing in self.

I think everyone that you cross paths with is on a different level some call the upper level mates TF and some just take the lessons they bring and enjoy their presence without worrying about their label.

You will get responses from those that fully believe in TF and those that don't believe at all. Both sides have crossed paths with strong soul connections. So there's no real way to ever tell what is truth from outside sources. Only you can truly feel what feels like truth you when you hear/read it.
Old 16-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Master
Yes, you meet soulmates all the time, some stay in your life for a long period of times, others leave maybe after half an hour. But they will have brought you something you needed. Also, soulmates aren't per say people you like.

TF is indeed the other half of you that is incarnated this life. I belief the theory that you have more TFs (12) but only 1 can be incarnated with you this life on planet Earth. So in that sense in this life they are the other half of your soul. It is (currently) the highest connection possible between two people.
The true one and only other half of you is the Twin Ray, and these are not incarnated with you because people aren't ready for such a connection just yet. Most cannot even handle a TF one. Growth of mankind, it will take time.

In any case, when TFs come and stay together in a love relationship, they can fulfill the joint mission. Many interpret this as 'action', doing something like work or whatever. But the true mission is to spread love. A form of love that is unconditional, and touch other ppl's hearts with this so that they too can get to a higher vibration, start to grow and get closer and closer to their own soul path. In that sense TFs are triggers to get the rest of mankind to a higher vibration, which is what is needed at this time in evolution.
This means TFs do not necessarily have to have a joint 'action' mission at all. Simply being together in relationship is enough as their happiness and love for one another will radiate out and send ripples of unconditional love out across the planet, and I guess even the universe.
In short it helps raise the vibration of Earth and everything on it. THAT is the mission.

I know a TF couple and she wasn't aware of being TFs at first, but she did notice people around them did get more positive because of them. Without them doing anything other than 'being' and loving each other. They beam. It is logical that such a high vibration of love will touch the hearts of other people and that it will trigger the beginning of their transformation.

So... TFs is not just about you and romantic love and holding hands. It is in a way, because without that part you cannot fulfill the mission. But it is the means to the end, not the other way round.
A absolutely wonderful means, although many TFs are still stuck in banging out old ego issues which block them from coming together in a romantic relationship

Many will argue that you can also fulfill this mission on your own. You can't. You can fulfill your own soul's mission by yourself, yes. But not the TF one.
To illustrate this... way before I met my TF, at a time I wasn't busy with TFs at all... I did a meditation with a large crystal to find out what its purpose for me was as I couldn't connect with it.
It turned out to be a Twin crystal (the term TF still didn't come to mind). I saw myself, then the right partner for me. That one high connection partner appeared (TF). No details of him were shown, just the shape of a man that radiated like the sun. I called him my "Sun Man".
I was crystal. Crystal clear. We stood opposite each other, his light shone through me, and behind me it created rainbows.
I heard "That is your (him & me) gift to the world."
Even when deep in meditation I realized that neither one of us can create these on our own. We are whole as individuals, but we need each other in order to create our gift to the world, the rainbows.
Old 16-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, you meet soulmates all the time, some stay in your life for a long period of times, others leave maybe after half an hour. But they will have brought you something you needed. Also, soulmates aren't per say people you like.

TF is indeed the other half of you that is incarnated this life. I belief the theory that you have more TFs (12) but only 1 can be incarnated with you this life on planet Earth. So in that sense in this life they are the other half of your soul. It is (currently) the highest connection possible between two people.
The true one and only other half of you is the Twin Ray, and these are not incarnated with you because people aren't ready for such a connection just yet. Most cannot even handle a TF one. Growth of mankind, it will take time.

In any case, when TFs come and stay together in a love relationship, they can fulfill the joint mission. Many interpret this as 'action', doing something like work or whatever. But the true mission is to spread love. A form of love that is unconditional, and touch other ppl's hearts with this so that they too can get to a higher vibration, start to grow and get closer and closer to their own soul path. In that sense TFs are triggers to get the rest of mankind to a higher vibration, which is what is needed at this time in evolution.
This means TFs do not necessarily have to have a joint 'action' mission at all. Simply being together in relationship is enough as their happiness and love for one another will radiate out and send ripples of unconditional love out across the planet, and I guess even the universe.
In short it helps raise the vibration of Earth and everything on it. THAT is the mission.

I know a TF couple and she wasn't aware of being TFs at first, but she did notice people around them did get more positive because of them. Without them doing anything other than 'being' and loving each other. They beam. It is logical that such a high vibration of love will touch the hearts of other people and that it will trigger the beginning of their transformation.

So... TFs is not just about you and romantic love and holding hands. It is in a way, because without that part you cannot fulfill the mission. But it is the means to the end, not the other way round.
A absolutely wonderful means, although many TFs are still stuck in banging out old ego issues which block them from coming together in a romantic relationship

Many will argue that you can also fulfill this mission on your own. You can't. You can fulfill your own soul's mission by yourself, yes. But not the TF one.
To illustrate this... way before I met my TF, at a time I wasn't busy with TFs at all... I did a meditation with a large crystal to find out what its purpose for me was as I couldn't connect with it.
It turned out to be a Twin crystal (the term TF still didn't come to mind). I saw myself, then the right partner for me. That one high connection partner appeared (TF). No details of him were shown, just the shape of a man that radiated like the sun. I called him my "Sun Man".
I was crystal. Crystal clear. We stood opposite each other, his light shone through me, and behind me it created rainbows.
I heard "That is your (him & me) gift to the world."
Even when deep in meditation I realized that neither one of us can create these on our own. We are whole as individuals, but we need each other in order to create our gift to the world, the rainbows.

So i have this effect with multiple people so far 3 to be exact.
where one person magnifies my energy i and hers. and we effect everyone around us. we pick up each others thoughts and feelings without trying to. Massive amounts of energy between both. I've also been told by numerous people i feel like home and dont always feel the same with them. sometimes they feel very familiar but not like home. I even notice how I'm doing alone is affecting everyone in my immediate life. If i'm doing good everyone i know will be doing better. happier and even to the point as i get into new things others are getting into those things as well.. Of course there is a delay where they will be following behind but its still hard to mistake for anything else.

I'm curious to how you would view this and how i would tell which one is a TF or just SM?

Also i want to thrown in there I'm truly curious and value your input.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Master
I knew when I posted it someone would ask that question, haha.
I will try to answer, but want to point out I am not an expert, this is my own inner knowing and guidance and my experience.

I've also been there way before my I met my TF, when I wasn't busy with the concept even. I was on a very high vibration for 3 months on end. I touched ppl, they felt good around me, I uplifted them, brought a smile to their face and so on. Some came to me regularly and commented on how good they felt when they were with me and had been with me. But with many I also knew they'd lose that vibration when they were home again.

Yet when I was in relationship with my TF it was different. It is more intense, deeper, different. It is positive but also love, in another way. I suppose because TF love is so intense and deep.
Kind of like on my own I was holding a candle and was glowing like a soft and tender candlelight, the other when with TF like an enormous starburst of light. The impact isn't the same.
You yourself feel different and what you radiate is too. When I posted pictures of me when with TF everyone reacted with "Wow, you are beaming!" "Wow, your energy! Amazing!" and stuff like that. I never got that sort of reaction before, not even when I was on a high vibration and feeling amazing. Then it was more like "You look great!" or "Pretty woman!".

I also noticed (and I didn't realize this until I was thinking about this answer)... when with TF I began to move away from people who didn't nourish me. I simply didn't resonate anymore with many people. As if you seek out ppl who can receive this high vibration and in turn also flow higher energy back.
Before TF and very positive, I could easily be among ppl who didn't nourish me in turn. It was nice that I uplifted them, that I touched them. But it was more like I was a band-aid for them, it wasn't reciprocal. Sure you get appreciation etc. but it's coming from a place that I'd long left behind so in that sense it didn't nourish me. Maybe it's clearer to say "It didn't add anything to my growth."
In that way you can even be perfectly lonely and touch ppl with your (candle)light. When with TF and beaming like a starburst of light you're not lonely.

Gosh, this is difficult to explain, hahaha. If I can do a better job I will get back at you, lol.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I knew when I posted it someone would ask that question, haha.
I will try to answer, but want to point out I am not an expert, this is my own inner knowing and guidance and my experience.

I've also been there way before my I met my TF, when I wasn't busy with the concept even. I was on a very high vibration for 3 months on end. I touched ppl, they felt good around me, I uplifted them, brought a smile to their face and so on. Some came to me regularly and commented on how good they felt when they were with me and had been with me. But with many I also knew they'd lose that vibration when they were home again.

Yet when I was in relationship with my TF it was different. It is more intense, deeper, different. It is positive but also love, in another way. I suppose because TF love is so intense and deep.
Kind of like on my own I was holding a candle and was glowing like a soft and tender candlelight, the other when with TF like an enormous starburst of light. The impact isn't the same.
You yourself feel different and what you radiate is too. When I posted pictures of me when with TF everyone reacted with "Wow, you are beaming!" "Wow, your energy! Amazing!" and stuff like that. I never got that sort of reaction before, not even when I was on a high vibration and feeling amazing. Then it was more like "You look great!" or "Pretty woman!".

I also noticed (and I didn't realize this until I was thinking about this answer)... when with TF I began to move away from people who didn't nourish me. I simply didn't resonate anymore with many people. As if you seek out ppl who can receive this high vibration and in turn also flow higher energy back.
Before TF and very positive, I could easily be among ppl who didn't nourish me in turn. It was nice that I uplifted them, that I touched them. But it was more like I was a band-aid for them, it wasn't reciprocal. Sure you get appreciation etc. but it's coming from a place that I'd long left behind so in that sense it didn't nourish me. Maybe it's clearer to say "It didn't add anything to my growth."
In that way you can even be perfectly lonely and touch ppl with your (candle)light. When with TF and beaming like a starburst of light you're not lonely.

Gosh, this is difficult to explain, hahaha. If I can do a better job I will get back at you, lol.

Thank you.. replied in PM to not take away from the thread more than i already have.