Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-01-2018, 04:32 AM
Deactivated Account
I noticed my pink and blue polished calcites came out from their little places to be with me when the intense energy came through today. I could feel their sweet gentle energy as a counterbalance to all the intensity. I don't know that they were protecting me from anything, like I said the energy didn't feel negative. But it did feel like they were balancing something.

Btw FairyCrystal, I did get myself a yellow calcite sphere as you recommended and it is wonderful! I love calcites, can't get enough of them. It's not one of the opalescent ones but it's a very bright happy yellow. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hihi, must agree January is not usually the highlight of my year either. OFten the energies feel stagnant. And after all the vibrancy and warmth of December it's like a cold shower. A very long one at that, 31 days like December, yet in January they always seem to last twice as long.
So far it hasn't bothered me much, although I do occasionally still get hit by sadness and pain. Had that about an hour ago too, but I bounce back fast.
In general I haven't felt this good in January in years!
I feel a little differently about it, because Christmas for me means rampant consumerism, time with the fam (oh! the horror!), and those bloody songs on a loop - yep, I'm seconds of fun at a party - so I'm quite relieved when January rolls around. Though I do know what you mean about getting hit by occasional sadness and pain, I've been feeling much more clear and at peace recently but a few nights back I fell into a depression, seemingly out of the blue; I struggled for a little while to alleviate the low mood, then finally decided I was over-tired (yep, I'm basically a five year-old child) and had an early night. Ah, the joys of 'purification'!
Old 12-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Experiencer

Congratulations to those of you feeling great.

I do not. My energies are all off and my son got in major trouble at school, which is breaking my heart because he's generally a good kid and now there's a perception that he's dangerous to others. My students have also been all off today, acting exceptionally odd. Nothing is right in life. I will be happy when the portal closes.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Master
Yes, today it felt suddenly very different. I was still doing okayish, but I didn't have much energy either nor could I find a way to change it, not really. But I just took it easy, realising it's the portal.
Even the weather was weird, fog all day long.
I did get a message from him today. I like that, but it gets me out of whack too.

My daughter had a very very unfortunate thing happen to her that changes the course events in the very near future, and not in a nice way. She has no choice in the matter anymore, it was taken away from her by someone. Very nasty what was done to her...

Not surprised that kids pick up on it and are behaving off. Most of them -if not all- are new age kids, very sensitive to energies.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Many TF males having gone down the wrong path, maybe entering another relationship and now finding out it's the wrong path and getting blocked. AA Michael is doing that because it is the wrong path for them.

LIES!!

So says a fake twin flame reader on youtube... you cant tell me you dont see how this is a scammer tool to butter up the df's ego?

Its nothing but assumptions made without any confirmation is all this is.

Considering how so many df are acting hes not going to put us on a path with those toxic women. For some of us the df twin flame IS the wrong path. The df somehow think they are the best thing ever but all i see everywhere is their toxic controlling and manipulative behaviors and back stabbing. Not to mention so many df have one foot out the door at all times ready to jump into a twin flame bandaid relationship asap anytime the DM doesnt do their bidding. Even over stupid petty stuff like.. 'he didnt text me back soon enough' or "he didnt say what i wanted him to say"

AA Michael is gonna force us on that path? I dont think so! NO archangel has any authority to interfere with us directly like that crazy reader is saying. At best they can try to get our attention and make us aware of guidance. They can be really annoying about it too but.. that is as far as it goes in that regard. I mean really how or why would they do that when we are learning our lessons? But to think they actually do what that cray cray woman is saying? NOPE! I watched that bull for maybe 10 mins.. the first nearly 6-7 of it was blah blahing about nothing. Then it was all the same old tired stereotype garbage repeated by so many others. It's just just ego stroking them to get business.

This isnt about twinstrologys video but the other one you had posted that was 2 hours long.

Its not empowerment to be slave to watching youtube videos all the time like a fiend needing another hit of crack cocaine.

We are not going to be punished for not including the df in our life.. the universe will not cause us harm just because the df want us to suffer over them. oh but the df are uncondtional love.. cant the DM tell?

oh thats right.. we are stupid , idiots and need to get hit over the head by Jesus to know any better. And the df "give up on us" HAHAHA.

Actually the Dm are very aware of the connection first even when the df doesnt realize it. I was.. and its not hard to know either. Its easy to figure it all out why. if you take all those stereotypes about us and add twin flame to it.

I dont know why women are so eager to put what someone says in some youtube tarot reading as the "law" and will happen.. or else..

i have to edit this part in too.. NOT all df are this way. some of you are wonderful!! but there are so many that arent and is really a serious problem. They perpetrate it onto others and cause a never ending circle of confusion for those who dont need it!. All these silly make believe "prefix twins" are from these women."venting" aka dispersing their negative energy onto others.. thats why they feel temporary relief. and when ya got hundreds doing it daily.. yikes talk about taking on some yucky energy. gross.

Where is the line for this stuff to come to an end?

Last edited by ForgedInFire : 12-01-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Well, I didn't agree with much of this particular video, I thought it was verging on sexist actually. Kind of like it was making up stories about romance. Even if some men are doing cleanses and purges and facing their issues right now. Which I know they are, because my grown son just came home and did a bunch of that right in front of me, then left a few days ago to finish his work alone. His choice.

Some of it I agreed with, in principle, a man may face any related issues to divine feminine, including abandonment.

The other vid I stopped watching after a few minutes because it's out of my jurisdiction, so don't know much if anything about AA Michael's role, as far as herding men around.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 12-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Master
As for the energies... as I was typing my previous message in here last night I already felt it had shifted again. It felt better, lighter.
Today it feels okay again too. Yesterday everything felt lots heavier, intenser. I blame the fog for this too :p I often feel fog makes everything 'stick'. You cannot get away from it and it lingers and pushes its moist fingers in every nook and cranny.
Sort of what the energies felt like yesterday. Thank goodness the fog has cleared overnight. No sun, but it feels a lot lighter!
Old 12-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Guide

haha i must be on the ignore list. people dont like the truth
Old 12-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
haha i must be on the ignore list. people dont like the truth
Try being a little more constructive and a little less negative and people might be more willing to engage with you.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Try being a little more constructive and a little less negative and people might be more willing to engage with you.

I suppose but..pointing others negative behaviors doesnt make what i say negative. I dont feel a need to censor myself to appease others feelings. The truth doesnt have any regard for anyones feelings too.