Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Master
God and consciouness.

We are one..

As a part of this creative Cosmos, we too create, self reflect, and come to know the Creator Within. This is why one of the very best ways to know God, is through the knowing of self. Our daily reality is not only a matter of connection with God or Universal Consciousness. We are in fact, actually composed of the same essence as that which is called God. In essence, we are as"cells in the infinite body of God". There are no ultimate boundaries in the cosmos. The universe is actually composed of the very same underlying substance in all places, peoples, and times. We are all "made of God", or in other words, Consciousness.

To know God is to know oneself.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Master
Know yourself to know God.

The kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Master
I think we are all part of the same conscious power, and that all things physical in the universe have at least something in common with each other. Be that cells, as you stated and I think those cells do come from God. Or something on that infinite , or in it; I understand that much, but the connection with self and poverty seems like a curse to me, that can hit many people and throw them into poverty without them being at fault. You know, like a Flood or giant things like that which affect a whole group of a people; I'm sure you understand that as not being the fault of people.

If we bring your observation down to individuals , I see some of what your thinking. I don't see the Kingdom being inside of people now , I think that comes later ; I think its God who will install that Kingdom in us all at the same time. I agree so much that we need to know ourselves, and knowing God would certainly bring power to us, now " how we get to know God " obviously is a debate which I understand that can go off into arguments from there.

You know, I think all humans are destined to one day come to know God, I really do. Whatever faults or physical things we struggle with, God and Christ will remove them; and their grace and Goodness will become a part of all of us! Hey, sin and evil and all these different ways of being affected by it, has to be removed by the Great power of God. He's not going to leave any humans inside of this mess; he is going to help us all. Its already a done thing to God I think.

I don't think like some. I think we are all " Predestined" to have his ways and being injected into us by Christ ; that " Spirit" will help me understand this mess, help all of humanity to see and understand how God will do this great thing; giving all of humanity a new Spirit within and the Great Kingdom will be installed on A New Earth. and then inside of us all. The Great Kingdom will be " And is a Great Gift from God." It is for you individually , and for us all, as a group as well. God will give us a new consciousness , and this is not a thing to worry about, there will be no poverty any more. Its not our fault! The Great Spirit of God will do this, has done it!
Old 06-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Ascender

First God, Jehovah ,(Exo. 6:3 and I appear unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; as to My name Jehovah, I have not been known to them) , and Jesus are Spirit Beings. Not anything in which scientist Can explain or understand. Though how we are made up, cells and whatever else are most definitely from Jehovah God, and Jesus since he helped.

Jesus spoke often about the Kingdom, and many believe it's inside us. The thought of a kingdom can be inside us, as in believing in it. Most of us know the Lord's Prayer, in which Jesus taught us what to pray about ,(Matt. 6:10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven). Everything in this prayer had an literal meaning. Here we were to pray for this earth to be like it is in Heaven.

it's not for it to be in our hearts, but a literal righteous Earth. As it is righteous in Heaven. This will literally take place on Earth. The wicked and satan will be destroyed. And ONLY the righteous will survive ,(Psa. 37:9,10 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be). Jesus even said it ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth).

And this new Earthly Kingdom won't be ran by any imperfect man ever again. Because ALL worldly governments will be done away with ,(Dan. 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever).

Jesus will be king and rule from Heaven over the Earth, with other who will be kings and priest ,(Rev. 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). The bibles helps us to Know God , and all we need to know right now. he wants us to take in accurate knowledge of his worlds, so that we may be saved ,(1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth).

Jesus said we need to know the “one true god”, as well as knowing him if we want live ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). And not everyone will ever know God, satan has many today as he always had since human began. Do you think if that was true, there would have been more than ONLY 8 people who survive the flood? Noah tried to warn them, yet they refuse to listen.

Jehovah's word says many will NOT seek him. They're not even thinking about him ,(Psa.10:4 -The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts). Some who claim Christian follows the teachings of man more so than of God ,(Matt. 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men). We can ONLY understand if we get close to the one true God Jehovah and Jesus. Taking in the truth and NOT believing in false teachings. We have a choice, it's our world! peace
Old 06-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I think we are all part of the same conscious power, and that all things physical in the universe have at least something in common with each other. Be that cells, as you stated and I think those cells do come from God. Or something on that infinite , or in it; I understand that much, but the connection with self and poverty seems like a curse to me, that can hit many people and throw them into poverty without them being at fault. You know, like a Flood or giant things like that which affect a whole group of a people; I'm sure you understand that as not being the fault of people.

If we bring your observation down to individuals , I see some of what your thinking. I don't see the Kingdom being inside of people now , I think that comes later ; I think its God who will install that Kingdom in us all at the same time. I agree so much that we need to know ourselves, and knowing God would certainly bring power to us, now " how we get to know God " obviously is a debate which I understand that can go off into arguments from there.

You know, I think all humans are destined to one day come to know God, I really do. Whatever faults or physical things we struggle with, God and Christ will remove them; and their grace and Goodness will become a part of all of us! Hey, sin and evil and all these different ways of being affected by it, has to be removed by the Great power of God. He's not going to leave any humans inside of this mess; he is going to help us all. Its already a done thing to God I think.

I don't think like some. I think we are all " Predestined" to have his ways and being injected into us by Christ ; that " Spirit" will help me understand this mess, help all of humanity to see and understand how God will do this great thing; giving all of humanity a new Spirit within and the Great Kingdom will be installed on A New Earth. and then inside of us all. The Great Kingdom will be " And is a Great Gift from God." It is for you individually , and for us all, as a group as well. God will give us a new consciousness , and this is not a thing to worry about, there will be no poverty any more. Its not our fault! The Great Spirit of God will do this, has done it!

I think the ' poverty ' Jesus is talking about is ignorance..
Old 06-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMaan
Unless we really know what God wants us to do then we can tell others about it. Otherwise you can only imagine or to hope that it will be like that. So I don't see that can happen as your ideal hope. May I ask where you get your information ?

From the bible mostly.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I think the ' poverty ' Jesus is talking about is ignorance..

I do too. Ignorance that God is not charging against mankind. God knows that we don't know, ..., he knows we are how he wants us ! I think he wants us in ignorance and able enough to understand much of what we have seen on earth In life. For us to have a conscious mindset that we have gone a distance in our reality, tried our best to manage everything, but see the death and destruction both we have caused and not caused. The iconic misery that has a grip on humanity.

And then God knows that he is not going to allow ignorance to stop his plans on our complete happiness with him and his eternal enlightenment . Because his ways are not like ours, he has placed us all into a giant incubator,( " The earth), and he is shaking us up, sometimes with violent rock and rolls, which has a purpose, ( Everything God does has a purpose), we are breathing and evolving in this limited space in a dimension of his design. The whole Universe may well be just a small part of an un limited great expanse. The same thing with us, I don't think God is anywhere near finished with humanity. I think when we see what he has done for our lives, I mean just our living arrangements, we will be stunned!

In Isaiah 6:3 it reveals that " The Whole Earth will be full of God's Glory!" He will teach us things about " Consciousness " which will blow our minds! Humanity will be the center of his attention for awhile again. He will " Do Things" to our consciousness which will open us again and again! In Psalm 98 :2 , it shows God " Opening his righteousness and salvation to us all" Again in Isaiah 40:5, " The Glory of the Lord shall be revealed and " ALL Flesh shall see it together". See how inclusive that is; it is grouping all of humanity together. We will be conscious of what he is doing because he will now do it in front of everyone! Make some massive things into and out of our consciousness.

Now the real journey begins!
Old 07-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.

the trick is, truly coming to know yourself, without getting caught up in thoughts of who you would rather be...
Old 07-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Master
[quote=FallingLeaves]the trick is, truly coming to know yourself, without getting caught up in thoughts of who you would rather be...[/QUOTE

If you know who you would rather be instead of who you are then that is knowing oneself.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Master
I think God is consciousness, not a creator, but the source of creation itself. God is not independent of me but the totality of everything. So If I say I am “God” I’m not referring to my personal self, I’m referring to the expression of the God self that resides inside of me...I am that, I am, 'that' being God/consciouness/source or whatever word you choose to use.