Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Suspended
Master
Hmmm whats a...

...Christian?
You get Protestants vs Catholics vs New Agers etc and not necessarily in that order. I thought a Christian was a follower of the Messiah. That Hebrew(Covenant) Guy.
One has to explain their Christ and the other has to explain their Messiah to see what their view of a Christian/Follower/Disciple/Believer/Knower might be.
Feel free.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Okay I'll get the ball rolling,
Matthew 11:8(kjv)

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
I get a peculiar thought about what this concept 'Son of Adam/Man' could mean, especially next to the concept of a Prophet/Messenger as well as the concept of 'Son of God'. Then we have this English word Lord to explain. Notice the spelling of the word Lord in this verse? It only has one capital letter meaning its not the replacement word for YHWH. So the word Lord used here is one that is instructed. So as Righteousness speaks that Lord is the one that Governs what is to be done on that day as according to the original Torah. You see he pointed out David and how he and his men broke the Sabbath because the people he is speaking with hold David in honour just to satisfy greed. The thing some people overlook about this verse is that Yeshua didn't break the weekly Sabbath commandment/instruction. What I like about this part of the book is how it goes onto Yeshua entering their(the ones messing with him) synagogue on the weekly Sabbath and teaching the Truth which would've lead to more followers I expect. So this is the Messiah I speak of.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:34 AM
Suspended
Master
Since we are in this part of the book,why not?

Matthew 11:5(kjv)
5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?
This is also funny seeing his cuzzy bro John the Baptist is from a direct line of the Cohen Hagadol. The Torah, I mean I'm sure its meant to say Tanakh so correct me if I'm wrong. The Tanakh would hold the place where it mentions those Priests he's talking about, which are the ones in that third temple at that time when this was spoken. So the ones he's speaking with would've felt the guilt because of their deceitful ways.

This too is a powerful Voice in this verse

6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.
He must mean Herod's replacement temple.

Now this is what a lot of people overlook and its the condemning/murderings of Yaakubah by their own and the invaders . Would you lookie right there

7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
The guiltless must be those that don't conform to that world influence that was there then, and still is. I'm only guessing but this could've been a sizeable gathering at that particular synagogue seeing he is accusing them of being able to lay judgement. I'm even guessing that he is definitely a member of the Heit Din(edit, Heit Din, I mean Beit Din) which is commonly translated as the House of Judges and we will definitely be speaking more on this.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:35 AM
Suspended
Master
How about some fun? Imagine the next character is a Genghis Khan looking Cowboy that is armed to the teeth and is the (ahem) new law in town.

9 And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:

This here synagogue is not big enough for the both of us. With tilted ten Gallon hat and pistols(funny word) drawn and if I could speak Genghis Khanesian I'm sure some of them would laugh too.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Suspended
Master
10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

If I was there I would say "Bro how did your hand get what ever this word withered means?"
The question in that verse is not surprising seeing in the book of Malachi it says "And they will seek the Torah at his mouth". I was trying to put 1 and 1 like I and I together and thought if these spiritual guides(Righteous) claiming to be of Yaakubah then they would be grilled if they didn't adhere to the instructions pertaining to different individuals from the Torah. In this case King. So these synagogue rulers were under Roman rule as well as Pharisaic rule. It's like having two masters/rabbis.
So when the Righteous messengers of Yaakubah, known and unknown and even Goy, are tested at the law, their immediate disciples would be questioned about it also. So what ever a Christian means I thought it would be wise to also test them at the Torah just like who they claim they follow.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Suspended
Master
A kinda funny play on words for you that don't know about the Hebrew. The root word for King using English letters would be MLK or sometimes MLKh or MLCh this is the same root word for messenger and don't be surprised that its also the root word for Moloch. You make up(create) your own mind what is.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Master
11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

11, certainly an analogy of Truth coming from him that claimed to be the Lord of the Sabbath as in the one that says what is allowable on the Sabbath.

12, I believe he is addressing the People rather than the rulers of the synagogue. In those days and even now if a Messenger rises up/flies down(wot evs) and they came and took control of the people the rulers were quite the scaredy cats because of the People.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:02 AM
Suspended
Master
13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

13, and I would say "hey bro don't be going around and do what you did to get that withered hand in the first place or else I will be charging next time".

14, Destroy him/them? The only way they could do that was to trip him up at the Torah. Since they couldn't they went along and killed him anyway just like those before and after him. The thing is Truth cannot be destroyed.
These people are dreaming on both counts
Old 01-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Suspended
Master
15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

16 And charged them that they should not make him known:

15, just as I suspected he gained the People and there were many of them.

16, oh so he charged them. JK. It's funny that in a country full of people where word of mouth travels quickly that he would request this. Plus he just dumbfounded the synagogue rulers and I'm sure their word would reach the San hedrin quick smart. Again wot evs.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Suspended
Master
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

17, speaks for it self.

18, notice servant and son are interchangeable to a degree, especially when considering 'This is my son in whom I am we'll pleased' and 'You are my son in you I am well pleased'.
Show judgment to the Gentiles/Goyim? There must've been many of those running around that place in them days. Wow judgement to the Gentiles. I feel the spirit of the Torah hovering around some people.
Edited.
And I like the Righteous judgements(judgements of freedom) from people not educated in the Torah yet by nature they speak the freedom of the Torah at times.
Edited and that only gets better if it isn't already. .

Last edited by AHIYAH : 01-12-2017 at 10:12 AM.