Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Pathfinder

Throat Chakra clearing - symptoms??

Hello

I am spiritually awakening, and have been going through so many physical symptoms over the past few months it is not funny. November / Dec especially were Sacral focused, and at this time it continues but in a different way. Anyway i am asking about the Throat Chakra..for the past couple of weeks my throat has been intermittently sore and I have had intermittent pain in my ears. My neck and shoulders have been sore and tight too.

Lately I have been feeling increasingly frustrated that my son does not listen to me and cooperate with what I ask him to do. I got quite cross last night and I yelled at him a little. I am generally a calm parent, and I communicate lovingly but the stress of everything is getting to me..awakening, divorce, a TF I long for that I am not in union with, kids on holidays, juggling a business..etc etc

Anyway when ever I have expressed anger in the past I have not had a sore throat after. I did not actually yell that much, but it has left me with a sore throat, a bit of raspiness, sore ears, real emotional and mental fatigue, and now I feel I just want to speak gently and quietly. I have been calmer today. Could any of this be related to the throat chakra, or did I maybe just aggravate a throat that may have already been getting a bug and I strained my voice.

I will add that growing up I always felt 'not listened to'. I'm sure all kids think this, but I grew up really internalising it. I have suffered social anxiety, and when I do I start to stutter and I don't breathe properly. This was very bad in my 20's and I would have fear speaking on the phone. For many years I know I have another belief that what I say is not important to people, and that they are not really interested. I don't always think this, but when I come across people who only talk about themselves, and don't ask about me or what I am up to etc.. these feelings amplify, and add another leg to my reference table for this belief. I am 43.

Such despair, I'm soooo tired (emotionally and mentally tired)..I want to shut my eyes and not wake up sometimes.

Everything feels so hard right now.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Master
I think continuing to work on esp the lower 3 chakras will be important since it sounds like low self-esteem and self-confidence. These things can be found in those chakras, they're your foundation.
I think maybe esp root and solar plexus.
If you've been working on 2nd chakra... that one is directly connected to the throat as 2nd is all about where ideas are born. So it's about creation, expression yourself, from ideas to sex (sex is also expressing yourself). The throat is also about expressing yourself, letting yourself and your ideas and who you are be heard in the world. It is also an important step in the manifesting process because when you want to manifest something you first put it into physical reality when you talk about it (vocally express it).

You can work on the chakras by moving over them (some 20 cm from the body) in a counterclockwise fashion.
Choose intuitively which one to work on. I'd say choose one of the 3 lower ones and the throat if that is giving you grief and see if it gives you the results you need.
Do the counterclockwise movements slow and consciously for 3-5 mins each day. This is clearing them.
When you're done, move over them in a clockwise way for 3-5 minutes. This is smoothing out the energy again and charging them if need be.
I usually do this in the shower, but you can do it anytime anywhere, just make sure you aren't too distracted by things. Give it your attention.

Whenever I do this, I feel things shift in my system.

As for your son not listening/people not listening... this can have to do with your energy around the head being 'scrambled'. If you then address ppl they won't listen, as you will in turn scramble their heads.
A simple exercise to sort that is to do an exercise called the Wayne Cook position. It has to do with meridians. Look it up on YouTube.
It's from Donna Eden's energy work. She had a guest from the audience who wasn't listened to, she tested this live with him and people in the front row of the audience. After he'd done the Wayne Cook, every listened and tested positive: his energy wasn't scrambled anymore.
Takes all of 2 minutes :)
It enhances your voice, unscrambles your energy so people listen to you.
Remember to put your tongue on the roof of your mouth when you inhale, tongue down when you exhale through mouth. (They don't say this in each clip).

If you do this daily, and keep doing this, I think you will notice a difference for sure. You can also do Donna Eden's daily energy routine (youtube). Takes 5-10 mins and has the Wayne Cook in it. Two birds, one stone.

If stress affects your throat and speech, search for "Triple warmer smoothie" or "Triple warmer stress relief" on YouTube. Works really well, takes 2 mins.

I've been doing this since Dec 24th and my health has improved tremendously from day 1!
Old 18-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder

Hello FairyCrystal.. thank you for your comprehensive advice. Can you clarify the counterclockwise...so that would be moving my right hand in an arc to the top position then left of body and down?

I will look at the other suggestions on you tube too!

I didn't realise there is a sacral and throat connection. The sacral area got triggered in November by a guy attempting to spike my drink and basically lure me into a dark place. Well my intuition kicked in and I stopped drinking the drink..so got away from him before anything could happen. But the situation made me feel really unsafe. A few days after I developed UTI type symptoms without the actual infection and 'a pushing down' sensation there. This stayed a while and has not completely gone ..but is much better. Late December I had a tarot reading by a TF reader who picked up sexual repression in me - which fits perfectly with how my life has been to this point. It is addressing this sexual repression that will actually help bring me into union with my twin the reader has said. This is not the only factor but my energy will change. The TF reader also said the incident with this guy was designed to trigger me to bring about healing.

I am still working on the sacral area, but this throat stuff coming up is now something new.

thank you again!
Old 18-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Master

Something about your words sounds like this is really stressing you out with good reason. So I would suggest that you start with the Ajna, something about it being your command center, which might indicate that everything in some way or another goes through this mind filter (or what it might be). Within this area is Nirvana, which has a physical manifestation we call the brain. When the brain is not working probably we get stressed out, tired, and we begin to shut down.

The throat might seem to remind you to focus on the loving and kind you; even when it seems like it is not in reach... keeping it within your sphere of consciousness will eventually make it so. But there is some wisdom in always reaching for relief. Personally when my head was out of order I over did all of this, took little care of myself, until I said stop, slowed down, and it seems I am getting better at it now. One of my favorite yogas is relax, everything is perfect. Kinda dawns on me a lot to do this in periods when I am tired of my on going evolution... and then my revelations like just being in love for no reason reaches me... which leads me to even as you are doing all of these different places make it a Heart practice, because as the head gets in order, and clarity emerges, you will hear your Heart clearly that it has always been there and full of Love... it is just that the mind / body gets a bit cluttered at times.

Sorry seems like I am rambling a bit here. Hope some of it was useful. My suggestion is head, heart, body
Old 23-01-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01
Hello FairyCrystal.. thank you for your comprehensive advice. Can you clarify the counterclockwise...so that would be moving my right hand in an arc to the top position then left of body and down?

I will look at the other suggestions on you tube too!

I didn't realise there is a sacral and throat connection. The sacral area got triggered in November by a guy attempting to spike my drink and basically lure me into a dark place. Well my intuition kicked in and I stopped drinking the drink..so got away from him before anything could happen. But the situation made me feel really unsafe. A few days after I developed UTI type symptoms without the actual infection and 'a pushing down' sensation there. This stayed a while and has not completely gone ..but is much better. Late December I had a tarot reading by a TF reader who picked up sexual repression in me - which fits perfectly with how my life has been to this point. It is addressing this sexual repression that will actually help bring me into union with my twin the reader has said. This is not the only factor but my energy will change. The TF reader also said the incident with this guy was designed to trigger me to bring about healing.

I am still working on the sacral area, but this throat stuff coming up is now something new.

thank you again!
The movements are done over a chakra in counterclockwise fashion. So if someone was standing in front of you they'd see you move counterclockwise.
If you watch the clips on YouTube that I suggested, you can see it if it's still unclear.