Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Seeker
Brotherhood of Light/Wisdom keeper(s)

Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this thread but basically I haven’t been able to find much out about “The Brotherhood of Light” and especially what a “Wisdom Keeper” means/is.

If anyone has something to say or have heard stories about either I’d be very grateful to read what they can mean.

A psychic lady that channeled energy, used tarot readings and guides said to me that I am a wisdom keeper and have been guided by the Brotherhood of Light for a while now, just curious I guess.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraCharm
Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this thread but basically I haven’t been able to find much out about “The Brotherhood of Light” and especially what a “Wisdom Keeper” means/is.

If anyone has something to say or have heard stories about either I’d be very grateful to read what they can mean.

A psychic lady that channeled energy, used tarot readings and guides said to me that I am a wisdom keeper and have been guided by the Brotherhood of Light for a while now, just curious I guess.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

A wisdom keeper would (imo) be like a scholar or scribe. Someone who is interested in the knowledge aspect of wisdom and spiritual knowledge, rather than a practitioner like a sage or saint.

Your elders are wisdom keepers.

Wisdom keepers for the brotherhood of light are just beefed up versions of that. They are regular people who have been around for a long time and learned a lot of things. This naturally allows them to progress spiritually, but it also can cause a lot of ego problems too so it's not like we can say a wisdom keeper is a saint or a sage.

TBH just because someone has interest in hocus pocus and spends a lot of their time reading spiritual literature or learning things like tarot card reading doesn't mean they are a high level practitioner. Many times I've gone to such types of people and they tell me what they think I want to hear rather than something profound or mystical or unknown to me. Actually basically every time thats what happens, I have yet to go to one and have my mind totally blown.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraCharm

Hello,

My understanding is that there is advanced wisdom we implant in our DNA prior to a given life expression. The core of this is often an ability to connect with the higher self who is our conduit for communication with those like the Brotherhood of Light.

I suggest self discovery and self love to activate those often hidden abilities.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/