Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 14-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Practicing all those things you mentioned, through your own bickering is a wise thing. I like your thoughts on this.

Thankyou for sharing yourself.

Thank you,

I sometimes think I should listen to my own advise more..
But then I forget..

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
The best observation has no observer. The present moment minus verbage.

I have two minds One I use for observing only the other for thinking. I spend time with each of them so they don't feel ' left out ' at other times when necessary I join them together so they work in harmony like yin/yang

I can observe with or without thoughts. Babies do it all the time it's beatiful to watch the wonder in their little eyes.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
Thank you,

I sometimes think I should listen to my own advise more..
But then I forget..

With Love
Eelco

' sometimes think I should listen to my own advise more '

It doesn't go to waste, someone somewhere will benefit from it
Old 14-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I have two minds One I use for observing only the other for thinking. I spend time with each of them so they don't feel ' left out ' at other times when necessary I join them together so they work in harmony like yin/yang

I can observe with or without thoughts. Babies do it all the time it's beatiful to watch the wonder in their little eyes.

Movies are enjoyed more if you don't think a lot during them. I think it was Krishnamurti who coined the phrase, "observe the observer" I will google it and find out.... google thinks for me I think...

yup it was krishnamurti...

Meditation as it is generally understood and practiced is a process of the expansion of the self; often meditation is a form of self-hypnosis. All such meditation leads to illusion. The craving for achievement demands a technique, a method, practice of which is considered meditation. Through compulsion imitation and through the formation of new habits and disciplines, there will be no freedom, no understanding; The change of the objects of desire does not bring release from conflict and sorrow. Will is self-expansive intelligence and the activity of will to be or not to be, to gather or renounce, is still of the self. Krishnamurti 1946

http://jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/194...observed-46-06
Old 14-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It doesn't go to waste, someone somewhere will benefit from it

I sincerely hope so, else I am just making a rather large fool of myself over here. I know it takes Fools as well.

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Practicing all those things you mentioned, through your own bickering is a wise thing. I like your thoughts on this.

Thankyou for sharing yourself.

Hi.
Being my naive and transparent self I have to ask.
It has been pointed out to me you may be another forum member here to trick me?

Could there be truth to that?

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
here to trick me?

With Love
Eelco

A person showing up under a new forum name isn't necessarily about trying to trick others. It could be for a lot of reasons. Like wanting a new start or ending some stalking type situation where somebody hates you and won't leave you alone. I remember the good old days where a person could have like 5 alts on forums and have discussions with themselves lol.

The posts would be like:

Joe: I am god!
Lucy: Awesome post Joe! Luv it!

I like forums that let you change your name every few months or so. I was on one gaming forum and they allowed a name change once a year.
Old 15-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi.
Being my naive and transparent self I have to ask.
It has been pointed out to me you may be another forum member here to trick me?

Could there be truth to that?

With Love
Eelco

This is my first time on here as JustBe.

I am not sure about why you think my reason for being here as I am, is about you and tricking you. That to me is projecting ideas in my reason for sharing and posting and really your not my reason for being here.

I came here because I like it.

If you have problem with me interacting with you. I can stop right now.

Just ask.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:27 AM
Eelco

I didn't think anything. Someone pointed out you may have been on here under another name and maybe trying to trick me.

Instead of assuming that was the case I thought I'd just ask. I like asking for clarification if I am made aware of something I hadn't thought of.

You say you are here for the first time as Justbe.
Does that mean you were here before as someone else or not?

I have no problem with you interacting with me whatsoever.

With Love
Eelco