Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Djurplagare89

What did you dream last night?

Share your dreams with us!
Old 03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
heartsmart

lol i hope ur not really a djur plagar anyway i had a dream that i was living with my family in a new house and there was a skeleton in the yard
Old 03-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Tsuga

The only thing I can remember from last night's dream is talking to someone who tricked me into telling him a secret location. He then told he had tricked me and how clever he was and how he would travel to the place I had said. So I told him he wasn't a nice person and to leave and never return.
I know, not very exciting!

However, before falling asleep I had the most amazing daydream.
In the half-light of my room I was mesmerized by the rumpled contours of the duvet as they took the shape of a sleepy coastal village with twinkling lights, and a sail ship at anchor in the bay.
It was as if I were some giant god. My reclined posterior the rocky coastline and steep hills, the bed the sea.
Everyone was indoors. Except that is for a lone villager making his unsteady way home from the local pub. I gave him a low, whoooooooooaoaoaaoahhah! just for a bit of fun.
Then stretching out, the bed covers changing their shape, made me think I was drifting off along up the coast to sleepier climbs.

Old 03-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Djurplagare89

I dreamed a very fuzzy dream last night, I was a 12-year old girl, I didn't look as me though, plum hair color and fair skin. At first we (another child and adult) were at the supermarket to buy groceries for a masquerade party or something. We went home to our house (my IRL childhood-house) and started to prepare for the party, clothing and stuff, then the adult went out and other child went to kitchen and I was left in the bedroom, I opened the drawer and there was a box filled with blood, the blood tasted sugary and I started to cover myself with it (don't ask me why). I had a knife ready on the table. The adult came and since we were kids he came home with alcohol-free champagne (it felted very new years eve-like as well) When he found me I had had a black-out and the other child girl was dead all covered in sugary blood (I didn't saw the murder in my dream unfortunately). He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to see a movie or something, I just stood there for a minute, I was watching myself in 3D holding my knife in the air, I said; "why not...?" and stabbed him once in his heart till he couldn't breathe any longer. (The adult was very much alike my own big brother but I'm not angry with him or such so that's odd)

Then I had some randoms I don't remember well to write a story of.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djurplagare89
Share your dreams with us!

i dreamed that i was in the company of fallen angels because their feathered wings were black.

They didn't seemed happy that i had invaded their land.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Master
I had a dream there was a woman and a man who did the do and then the woman got pregnant and gave birth that same day! And then they decided to give the baby away to some other couple who needed it more because apparently they could just mass produce babies on demand, which is great for infertile mothers to be I guess? They were like some sort of baby factory, lol. Wonder what that even means.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Knower

I dreamed that I boldly walked outside and was naked...lol It didn't bother me until a car went by and snapped a picture..then I worried about it being put on the internet. I turned to walk back into the house and was walking in super slow motion.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:17 AM
SkyeSpitfire

The usual nightmares. 90% of the time I have nightmares, which sometimes makes me long for the dreams I used to have when I was a child. Without fail, every night I'd have dreams about saving the world.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:27 AM
pinkscorpio

I dreamed I was in love with my co-worker and that we won two tickets to go to the zoo lol
Old 04-08-2014, 02:09 AM
Administrator
Dreamed about a little boy about age 7 or 8 years old, he had blondish brown locks and was singing a song to me. He was playing an old fashion antique record player. His song was haunting and creepy, but there was no danger.I sang the song write back to him. Just strange.