Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Ryzaack

Lady in red seduced me, eye of horus

I don't want to go into much detail, here is what I'd share for now:

I was in a museum with my father and other random people, we were looking at a piece of stone which was coming out of the ground, the stone was all clean expect there was the eye of horus inscribed in the middle of it, as I tried to take a picture of it, a lady in red showed up and tried to seduce me..

Anyone have some thoughts on this so far?

additional info:

-- I don't remember anymore, where exactly but I think there were symbols and writings on the sides of that stone piece, I remember looking closely at them at some point

-- the lady in red introduced her name and title at some point in the dream, think the name started with the letter B and it was a weird name, nothing common, I don't remember the "title" she provided

-- eye of horus: see image
Old 17-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Your were looking at feelings and images from your past. The Lady In Red, is the present. You are being seduced by the present.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Ryzaack

Well thank you for replying.
Old 18-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Knower
Familiar with Aleister Crowley. He started a religion known as Thelema, which circulated around the notion of a New Age (Aeon) of Horus. The goddess figure of this religion was a woman dressed in red, commonly referred to as the Scarlet Woman.
Old 18-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Ryzaack

Wow that's interesting, found out she is also named Babalon and that " She is often referred to as a sacred wh0re" from wiki.