Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Knower

three eyed cat

hello,
i had a dream about a three eyed cat. the kitten appeared in my apartment, and i knew i needed to care for it. i was told he was sent by aliens to watch over me. sometimes the third eye would disappear, other times it would re-appear, and others could see it. the cat would appear and disappear as well. he even grew from a kitten to a full grown cat within a few hours.

i love animals but would not choose to have a cat friend in my home unless he or she happened to find me.

does anyone know what this might mean?
Old 28-07-2013, 02:21 AM
silent whisper

This dream to me speaks of major growth forthcoming, it feels to me it fortells your own awakening into the higher self and connection, where you will learn about the inner knowing and sense..Perhaps symbolically the choice in not choosing a cat opens up that space of sometimes we have no choice but to grow spiritually, accept it when we it arrives... The third eye can also be a great source of protection for you and your life. It opens up the channel to know what you need for you.

You will find what you need to learn through the totem of cat and the healing work of the third eye at this time.
Old 29-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Knower

thank you:)
Old 29-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Suspended
The Cat is You and how you are perceiving things. Inwardly and Outwardly. You are That Cat!
Old 29-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Knower

hmmm.. but what does that mean?
Old 30-07-2013, 05:57 AM
PatriciaJ

Cats are associated with magic and secret knowledge, then you have the 3rd eye into the mix. I think it means to nurture and expand any intuitive abilities you might have. Really explore this area in your life.

Your abilities are expanding (kitten into the cat) this gift was given to you from above, (alien) whomever or whatever could be considered supernatural.

Just my thoughts.
Old 30-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Knower

thank you :)
Old 30-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Mayflow

It is the opening of the Pineal gland. Deeper insights will likely follow - probably from dreams. This is one of the powerful Spiritual glands in the human body. The dream signifies a lot of Spiritual growth to come forth. This is a good dream to take great heart and inspiration from. - Well all dreams probably are... :-) Dream Angel! :-)