Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 22-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Ruby

Hello from a new member

I've just come across this site and it looks very interesting.

I've been working on my spiritual practice for some time and have been gradually moving from a place where corporate values prevailed, to a space where I am more readily and easily sustained by inner practices, such as meditation, reiki, buddhism, psychotherapy and healing.

Although I have found practices that work for me, I am still very much a beginner and I can see from the postings that there are lots of areas to explore.

I am looking forward to reading through more of the postings.

Bye for now
Ruby

PS I've just realised I should probably have put this somewhere more general, sorry, not a lot of IT savvy... on second thoughts, it's nice being here among the angels and guides

Last edited by Ruby : 22-04-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Psychic Readings

Hello.. I wanted to say hi - I'm a new member myself.
I think its wonderful that you're exploring possibilities.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account
welcome aboard ruby
Old 24-08-2006, 04:27 AM
Master
I just joined this month too. Look forward to getting to know you.
Old 25-08-2006, 11:35 AM
lumas

Welcome to the forum to you all and God bless you...
Old 26-08-2006, 05:31 PM
violetmay

hello new people, it's nice to meet you!
Old 27-08-2006, 10:09 AM
angelus

Im new also, i also have a web site if you'd like to have a look -
http://members.lycos.co.uk/myfutureguide/
Old 04-09-2006, 02:34 AM
nickmellor33

hi all new people its great to have you here , and believe me its a wonderful place to be ...........
Old 04-09-2006, 07:23 PM
heavens light

hello im a new member too this is my first time as a member will have to find my way round before i cn startlearning from u all have fun love jo
Old 04-09-2006, 08:08 PM
kundalini

Hi heavens light, welcome to the forum. I hope you find something that you are looking for here so once again, welcome to these forums. Kundalini.