Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-12-2011, 10:09 AM
souldreamer7

Lightbulb sand mandala

hello.
I dreamed awhile ago... Feb. or march of 2010 - a whole dream, like front to middle to end (was pulled out/awakened) of a dream but how can one dream of a symbol that you've *never seen *never heard-of spoke of etc? I saw a sand mandala on a hard wood floor in a house which I didn't truely know,but I knew who's house it was.. A little slightly chubby spanish/indian girl with long hair that was like when your hairs been in a braid and taken out,it's wavy. she was there from the beginning of my dream as a kind of 'guide' in and through this house,she only left once she directed my all the way to a bedroom she left out of that room from the bedroom door which we went in,didn't see her after that. the house started from outside to porch to livingroom to hall-way(could see a maybe dinning room from livingroom) hall-way to bedroom. I've never been exposed to an ancient sand mandala (it was/seemed to be old world)- this part of my dream was the middle part. How is that possible? I searched the symbol description using key words that's how I found out what it was - a circle sand mandala, a mandala of different colors of sandy/chalky or maybe very fine shaved rock like 'matter'

I would share the whole dream.. if anyone could help me understand or inrested? anyone ever dreamed/visioned of something they've never been exposed to? I know the circle is universial,now after researching I upfront in mind know.

my dream I believe was universial wholeness unity.. white natural light like light of God and love - purity..
I left the house the same way I went in..but I went out of each room and into the 'dinning room' and out the front door like I entered.. the little girl 'helped' me go in the house. she was a 'guide' to a certain point - the beedroom I even seen her walk out of the bedroom after she lead me there to get 'what I needed'
I'll speak more of later..

*Edit
From how this sounds as far,does this fall into lucid dreaming? I personally feel it was a 'vision' or visitation. This was 'personal'

Thank you for reading thus far.

Last edited by souldreamer7 : 22-12-2011 at 11:42 AM.