Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Do you believe

that someone comes to help us cross at the time of death ie a family member or our own spirit guide or angels?
Old 01-03-2007, 01:09 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
that someone comes to help us cross at the time of death ie a family member or our own spirit guide or angels?

i wish i knew wether this were true but i have read stories where people who are minutes away from dying have called out names of deceased family members as if they are coming to collect them .............i hope one day there will be proof that death isnt the end i really do .....
Old 01-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
i've heard of that too, i do believe someone comes for us and have heard of terminally ill people 'seeing' deceased people up to a few weeks before they pass
Old 01-03-2007, 01:57 AM
tiltjlp

From what I've read and researched, I believe our state of consciousness and our belief system are what creates the conditions of our death, and our afterlife. Deepak Choprs discussed this at lenght in Life After Death, Burden Of Proof, which I'm a 1/3 of the way through.

John
Old 01-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Eduards

maybe spiritual evolution teacher from spirit world...
Family member? Yes, but only ''Soul Family'' member not from Earth life.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Dariel

This is what I believe and have read but of course cannot remember how it goes.

There are our soul family and also the dearest ones waiting for us when we pass away. They are all wellcoming us. And behind them are also the spirit guides waiting to wellcome you. No one is ever left alone! That is something I know for fact, they come with your everywhere, at least one angel but there is always some of them near. So there are guides to lead you where you are supposed to go (some talk about huge railway station looking things also, and that is where a saw my grandma after she passed away. She was waiting a kind of train to go further. Maybe it was symbolic, not sure).
But what comes to old souls, they have incarnated so many times that they know who things are and can handle it even alone. They are not left alone but the handle things there alone. When we go there, the veil is gone and we do remember everything, so it will be different that what we discuss now in the physical body analysing with physical brain :)

Dariel
Old 01-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Pounamu

I do believe...

Hi Everyone,

I nursed my late wife when she was dying with cancer, and she was clairvoyant to a degree - she reported a day or two before she died that her mother had come and was waiting around in the house. I also firmly believe that one's guides and angels are there to greet one and help one orient oneself.

I have read a number of accounts from people who have clinically "died", gone to the spirit worlds, and been given the mission of coming back and helping enlighten Earth humans as to the beauty of the experience, in an effort to make us less fearful of death. I am sure once we are on the "other side" - especially those of us who have studied along spiritual lines - we will be overjoyed at the release from the heaviness of wearing a physical body.

According to a friend, she saw my wife enjoying a new car - something she had wanted so much in the months before she died, as our old one made her journeys so painful because of the roughness of the ride it gave... so she evidently precipitated that experience down the Manifestation Planes to the level that she was on, and had her wish at last!
Old 01-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Whisperer

I'm 100% convinced that when we pass over there is a face that we will at least recognise, old soul or young.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:46 PM
janspirit

Red face My mum

When my mum passed over with pancreatic cancer, I ws in the kitchen n felt her spirit go thru my aura - it ws like ecstasy times a million... it was so beautiful i couldn't cry... this happened bout an hour after she passed.

I went upstairs and put the radio on and Peaches & herb came on singing Reunited (and it feels so good) (this was on 5 March 1987); then I had the beautiful gift of seeing mum with my bro and they were hugging (he passed at 18, 11 yrs before)... i was speechless (for once lol) n godsmacked... it was so amazing..

When the cancer nurse came 2 days later to get some things she sat down in the kitchen with me and my sis , and she told us that before mum passed she told the nurse that she'd had a dream about my bro and he said to her that when it was her time he would come for her, and he would just open his arms and take her with him...

In the hospice that day when she was going, she kept reaching her arms up to the bottom of the bed, she wasnt looking at us on either side of her, and she couldnt talk cos she didnt have her false teeth in...

Anyway, it's an experience I cherish and feel blessed to have, because i KNOW they'll be there for me when I pass...

love n light

jan x
Old 01-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi Everyone,

I nursed my late wife when she was dying with cancer, and she was clairvoyant to a degree - she reported a day or two before she died that her mother had come and was waiting around in the house. I also firmly believe that one's guides and angels are there to greet one and help one orient oneself.

I have read a number of accounts from people who have clinically "died", gone to the spirit worlds, and been given the mission of coming back and helping enlighten Earth humans as to the beauty of the experience, in an effort to make us less fearful of death. I am sure once we are on the "other side" - especially those of us who have studied along spiritual lines - we will be overjoyed at the release from the heaviness of wearing a physical body.

According to a friend, she saw my wife enjoying a new car - something she had wanted so much in the months before she died, as our old one made her journeys so painful because of the roughness of the ride it gave... so she evidently precipitated that experience down the Manifestation Planes to the level that she was on, and had her wish at last!

Actually reading this came into mind what my grandma tells all the time. She is still alive, however very old and in also physically in bad condition. She is about to go in near future I believe. Now for a while she tells about seeing continuously dreams about my grandpa who has passed away almost 20 years ago. My grandma says that he comes often and do not speak, just sleeps next to her or sometimes askes her to dance. But he says he cannot tell anything so they are quite. We all believe that he has already come to wellcome her and my grandma's time is getting closer.
Dariel
Closed Thread