Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-12-2010, 10:31 PM
star-child

A brief description of how to heal with our hands?

Hello all,

I am looking for a brief (or detailed if you have the time) of how to heal through our hands. I am looking to do it for another.

From things that I have read I should imagine light coming from above flowing through all chakras and then through my feet to mother earth and imagine light flowing from my hands.

I have never tried to heal anyone with my hands before so would appreciate a bit of guidance and also would like to know if I can do anything wrong.

Thanks, Star-Child
Old 14-12-2010, 12:07 AM
TheDivine

I am a Reiki Master (which is level III) but I can tell you from personal experience and from witnessing various healings around the world that you don't need Reiki attunements in order to do healing with the hands.

It is pure intention... it is the fact that you want someone to get better by interacting with them in this way that you end up helping them. People use all sorts of visualizations to get this intention flowing. If visualizing an energy flow from your chakras helps you to open up and creates a sense of positive, directed intention toward the person you wish to heal, then surely use it!

There are those who can use their intention to heal people without even using their hands, but simply by being next to the patient; and there are those can heal from great distances!

Time and space have no bearing on the ability to heal others in this way. It is all about the power of your personal intention, and how well you can manifest the results. Give it a try!
Old 17-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Experiencer

Qigong practices have you tried?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivine
I am a Reiki Master (which is level III) but I can tell you from personal experience and from witnessing various healings around the world that you don't need Reiki attunements in order to do healing with the hands.

It is pure intention... it is the fact that you want someone to get better by interacting with them in this way that you end up helping them. People use all sorts of visualizations to get this intention flowing. If visualizing an energy flow from your chakras helps you to open up and creates a sense of positive, directed intention toward the person you wish to heal, then surely use it!

There are those who can use their intention to heal people without even using their hands, but simply by being next to the patient; and there are those can heal from great distances!

Time and space have no bearing on the ability to heal others in this way. It is all about the power of your personal intention, and how well you can manifest the results. Give it a try!

Nice response.

However, never underestimate the innate power of the patient to heal himself/herself.

You are probably aware that, with multiple personality disorders, one personality can have a serious dis-ease like diabetes while another personality is instantly free of the dis-ease. Extensive research has been done on this subject. (Dr. David Hawkins is an excellent medical-doctor/psychiatrist/spiritual-adept resource on this subject and his book, "Healing and Recovery", includes direct personal examples of self-healing. It is worth reading.)

I once asked a healer how much of the healing was due to his intervention. He responded that it was 70% patient and only 30% healer. He said that what the healer contributes is the conviction that healing is possible and the patient does the rest. He added that the methodology itself is not that important and that he uses whatever the patient believes will work .... and discovered that the favored patient methodology is usually what works best with that particular patient.

What are your thoughts on that and, by implication, the self-healing process in general?
Old 17-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Very simply - imagine the healing energy flowing through you from whatever higher power you believe in, through you and into whomever you want to heal.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Angel1

Funny...I just placed a link to a youtube of Gregg Braden - in Manifesting and the Law of Attraction section here.

He explains so much...a must for healing is a youtube of a woman with a cancerous 3 inch tumor in the bladder...
we watch on an ultrasound screen for 3 minutes as 3 people use their 'feelings' and the tumor disappears.
He explains in many youtubes (of lectures) how our thoughts and feelings can heal or
effect something miles away by explaining a bit about quantum physics and this incredible Universe.
Hope this helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru