Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadarian
For me, once I became emotionally entangled with the man, it didn't matter what I knew, what I believed or what my intuition was telling me--I was a goner.

me too me too! what is even worse is i can get entangled very fast, no buffers...
Old 13-09-2018, 03:24 AM
Ascender
I am sad that I have been in an on again off again thing that appears to be impossible to stsbilize. I really want to be loved by and be in love with a spiritually open guy for the rest of my life.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Seeker

In a relationship for 2 years
Old 10-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Master
back when I voted for this I was single, but I'm now in a new relationship! been seeing someone for a couple months
Old 11-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Master

I posted here, when and where, i forget. But now I come to answer this topic in a different persepctive. it'll be honest.....

Im not in a relationship with a human man or woman in a romantic physical sense. Have not been since the year 2010. I've not participated in a sexual act since 2016, in which i questioned...why the eff am i doing this?
I stopped. meaningless and pointless sexual acts with empty bodies roaming the earth empty and seeking a filling.

My relationship is spiritual and is with God. Always has been, it just took me quite a long damn time to realise. And it's lonely. within it's amazing. Im never alone, nor in the physical sense. Yet there is no BODY in a human form to share this amazing spiritual relationship with. I see companionship for the conditioned programmed social genders. I lack interest in participating to be a mans wife and cook. For a potential orgasm and his income to help survive in babylon.

It's lonely. But no man will just do. and since that is the vow upon my soul. I own it and walk with it and listen to God at all times. Maybe, just maybe, if i can breathe God into someones heart then I may be blessed with a physical companion to walk the earth with and share God with.

I wont compromise this and for this. I walk alone.

but I am filled and never thirst. I just wish I had a companion to share the drink with.

Love is not lust. and the two can never marry.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Suspended
SING GULL

Old 11-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Guide
On my own. I dont like it one bit,but ehhh everyone else is just as lame
Old 15-10-2018, 06:35 AM
Knower
I'm alone now that I'm a widow and I hate it.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm single since birth. haha
Old 17-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Ankhesenamun

I'm still single too. I've always been single, never been in a relationship. Not even on a date. Nothing. Since my teenage years, men have always told me that I am "not good enough". What a disgusting thing to say to a person!

Difference is now though - after a lifetime of wanting to love and be loved, I've given up on this subject. I'm through with it - I wouldn't want a husband running around creating havoc, throwing beer cans about and yelling about football/soccer, telling me how to live my life and interfering with everything, and generally behaving like some nincompoop.

Deep down I do long to love and be loved - but it's time to get a kitty again, I miss my cat who passed over several years ago.

At least with a cat there are no problems. I can keep everything in my house all pink and frilly, I don't have to deal with some idiot waffling nonsense and I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

Not that I'm happy being single - but I'm making the best of what is being forced on me anyway instead of being all depressed over why I am considered "not good enough".