Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Bella-ella

Something strange......

Hello.

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place, but I wanted to share something strange that just happened.

I was sitting watching tv, minding my own business, when all of a sudden my music center turned on by itself. I was no-where near the power button. When the power button is pushed it makes a-sort-of squeaky noise..which I heard and then the CD inside started to spin, as if it was going to play. I went over, turned it off and had a quick fiddle to see if anything could of caught itself on it. And turned it on and off a few times. I would like to point out here that I did not touch the plug or any of the wires. Later on I told my mum what happened and went to show her..only to find that it wasn't even plugged in and I couldn't turn it on or off like I did a few moments before.

I'm quite excited that I've finally experienced something like this! I'm just wondering can guides communicate like this?

xxx
Old 16-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

I believe that they can communicate that way. I'm curious what song it might have played if you hadn't turned it off... because I seem to get messages all the time in song lyrics or even titles. Words and phrases sometimes just seem to jump out at me often when I've got music playing. I think this was definately something! thanks for sharing.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Bella-ella

ah maybe i should of left it playing then and see what happened lol

xx