Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Knower

Close soul connections, energy; introvert, extrovert.

Close soul connections, energy; introvert, extrovert.
My sister kept saying a lot about 5 yrs ago how she is an introvert & it drove me nuts because I thought she was being ridiculous as she likes people & is on the go a lot.. Well.. lately, I have been contemplating this very subject & in relation to my closest of souls. Now I get what she meant.

I can't remember how the topic arose(of late) but I used to think introvert was being shy & I am not shy.. I am reserved, contemplative, can be quiet, but not really, "shy."
On the 16 personality types, test online, I am an introvert, INFJ
but it's more than that.. it's (my personality type) is, "The Advocate," so I do love people & to help.

This energy thing, & with the closer souls is intriguing to me & it's a miracle really as pulled apart as my, soul family, seems to be.. how I /we survive.

My orig t.f. meeting, he is also I would say, introvert. He was successful in his work, he was well liked, etc., but he, like myself, needs a lot of down time to contemplate & recharge.
My twin ray, is an extrovert. He is OK with some down time but he works to be around, others. In fact his personality type on that 16 personality types is, "Cheerleader." He recharges by being around, others. Twin ray & I were OK together but I would say there was some stress between us in regards to this aspect.

When I met t.f. #2 person, he also is an extrovert. He was very popular, people liked to be around him, associate with him and he was always, around, people.
BUT, the difference here, is that I knew that t.f. #2, would prefer to meet up to chat with me at the end of the day... There was not ever a doubt really that it was like we knew each other had people that we liked & that liked us but we could meet & chat & I would say if that was the most central twin flame to myself he is it... & it would make sense, like in Heaven,
where my twin ray and I are together, but twin ray is off & about to be around many people & t.f. is waiting to get back to chat with me.... He & I discussed this in detail too, before he died.

This latest t.f. person I am around.. he is an extrovert. He recharges by being around people... he does not like to be alone. This is where I am Really struggling (though really I am not talking to him much the last few weeks at all)... because when he comes around he is in & out of my place, short times, constantly calling or dropping by.. he doesn't like, hang out, long but in & out, etc.. drives me crazy this way.
Maybe? I could adjust but ...

... this issue of introvert/extrovert & not being around my soul FAMILY right now, is really difficult.
I can see where this ENERGY issue, primary soul group (the 12) & larger soul group... in 3 D, being apart, for now on this earth as is, until higher dimensions, the lack of sense at times is not easy to swallow.

My own life seems pretty hodge dodge too in ways.. finding the balance,
with people & self, the right people, meaning in my life.. etc...
I'm OK & have grown in leaps & bounds in all of this soul connection stuff..
but honestly I don't see it coming together, until other side.

When I think of the highs with a close soul.. then the confusion, if/when it ends... that continual imbalance of energy.. seems a big deal & so I am reading a lot at moment about, introversion / extroversion.

5 yrs ago when my sister kept talking about being an introvert it was bugging me.. Here she is successful in her career, on the go all the time, she does well with people.. BUT I can now relate that I get it....
I need a lot of contemplative time... I need my closer souls, that balance that is not, yet.
She has a family, her career.. not to say her life is easy..it's not, and I do get now more of what she was trying to say.. the BALANCE is key in life..

I'm finding it fascinating really to read about these two types (extrovert/ introvert).
Will be nice when my soul family reunites in that perfected energy mix, with God & on the other side (heaven).
The awakening, honoring true self, keeping Christ Centered.. where everyone comes back together in that succinct balance/union.

Too, I've noticed if someone is too close to me that should not be.. like even someone maybe in my larger soul group but around too much, it can drain me. Just sensing this is also how my close souls feel too, pining for the time when we are back together. Praying that it is soon.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:24 AM
Knower

I also am aware of this past/present/future in my life, where I feel God has shown me so much at this point in regards to also past, that the present can not veer too far from this point, but it is past/present/future.. This is where I try to allow.. what is happening, not to subtract my needs from, but if I have to release something that doesn't belong in my, present, to deal with something God has shown me is past/present/future, then I need to allow this.

There are a few groups I am going to, & they are not aligned as well with my past/present/future that I see & it is draining my energy to keep up, with these groups & other of what is going on in my life, it's like I have to honor what is.
This to me is that energy & can include in part or this alignment of souls/ energy & balance reaching toward ascension.
I'm posting my thoughts.. not sure if anyone else is dealing with this or wants/ needs to discuss but putting my ideas out there about this introversion/extroversion & balance in re close souls.