Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Master
Lord Jesus Christ Save Me

Lord.. I am not above you.

Jesus.. you are the Lord, in your words and your deads.

Christ.. God made flesh.

Save.. There is sin within me.

Me.. I need your saving grace.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:40 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Lord.. I am not above you.

Jesus.. you are the Lord, in your words and your deads.

Christ.. God made flesh.

Save.. There is sin within me.

Me.. I need your saving grace.

Jesus answers you---Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God.
The bible does not teach God was made flesh. Mens twisting does. Jesus spoke to God in heaven while he was on earth. Always 2 seperate identities when mentioned in the same paragraph. Like at Rev 1:1--God is the giver--Jesus is the reciever--2 beings--one is God--one is not.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Jesus answers you---Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God.
The bible does not teach God was made flesh. Mens twisting does. Jesus spoke to God in heaven while he was on earth. Always 2 seperate identities when mentioned in the same paragraph. Like at Rev 1:1--God is the giver--Jesus is the reciever--2 beings--one is God--one is not.
God is a Trinity made up of three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God the Son became flesh. He prayed to God the Father.

Nowayout, if you want to be saved read the Bible. The gospel of John would be a good place to start because of why it was written.

"Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
John 20:30,31 ESV
Old 04-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Master
Thank you, Good advice..
Old 04-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil.

Amen.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
Amen.

In the Lutheran liturgy, the following is recited in every service...

"Heavenly Father, we know that by NATURE we are sinful and unclean.
We have sinned against you in thought, word, and deed. By what we have done, and by what we have left undone.
We have not loved you with our whole heart, we have not loved our neighbor as ourselves. We justly deserve your eternal punishment.
For the sake of your Son Jesus Christ, have mercy on us.
Forgive us, renew us, and lead us...
So we may delight in Your will, and walk in Your way,
to the glory of Your Holy Name.

Amen.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-04-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
Amen.

Now and forever...

I just started going to a Presbyterian church, they do a lot of good work in the community.

God bless us.

By their works, you will know them.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:34 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
God is a Trinity made up of three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God the Son became flesh. He prayed to God the Father.

Nowayout, if you want to be saved read the Bible. The gospel of John would be a good place to start because of why it was written.

"Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
John 20:30,31 ESV

Did you mean the gospel of John where at John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches all--The one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-- or John 20:17--where Jesus teaches to all that he has a God like we do? So then--How does God have a God and yet there is only one God?
Old 10-04-2018, 01:35 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Amen.

Now and forever...

I just started going to a Presbyterian church, they do a lot of good work in the community.

God bless us.

By their works, you will know them.

They teach a non existent God(trinity)-- all who listen have lost. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Did you mean the gospel of John where at John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches all--The one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one MUST know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-- or John 20:17--where Jesus teaches to all that he has a God like we do? So then--How does God have a God and yet there is only one God?
As I stated in my post, the one God consists of three persons. When Jesus became a man he naturally worshipped the Father, just as any other man should.

If you want more evidence that Jesus was God, look at John 1:3, "All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made." If all things were made through Jesus, then he himself could not have been created, so he must be God, just as the Father is.