Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-09-2016, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
visitations from a turkey

I've been hearing an annoying obnoxious turkey gobbling in my head a lot and im wondering if it means there is something wrong with my spiritual condition or means something negative, cuz it isn't pleasant .

Any thoughts?
Old 03-09-2016, 05:35 AM
Ascender

my first impression is Christmas or thanksgiving,depends on where you live.We eat the turkey in a celebratory feast.....maybe its time to celebrate!

thats a scary looking turkey
Old 03-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
Smile

Well, it was Sept. 2, the day Japan surrendered and World War 2 ended.... So, it certainly was a day of celebration. It was also the day I finished a Novena to Ann Frank, Queen Esther, the victims of the Holocaust, and the assembly of Israelites in Heaven.

Perhaps there was rejoicing, thanksgiving ,and feasting in the Heavenly kingdom of Israel above.

The reason I knew the gobbling turkey meant something cuz last time that happened it was that sound of music song "And up in the nursery, an absurd little bird. Is popping out to say, " Cuckoo" (Cuckoo, cuckoo)!

It was just too loud and obnoxious to dismiss as merely random thoughts. Went to the library and randomly noticed Mary Rose's book "sign of the Dove " and opened right up to a dove outside her window constantly pestering her with unusual " cuckoo" and she started yelling at the annoying bird which lead to some message from the Universe and her spirit -guides.

Anyhow, it was clear I was supposed to read her book. It was the first book I ever read that was written by a psychic who communicates with the deceased and spirits on the other side.

It answered a lot of questions I'd been having and unlike any spiritual book from the past , and never would have read it had it not been for waking up to the "cuckoo song ".

It was also weird cuz that was August 6 and I was hearing Japanese music from the axis and allies game I used to play and thought it had to do with the atomic bomb which I knew had been dropped some time in August.

Found out, sure enough, it was the anniversary of Hiroshima, so wrote out a prayer to the victims. Now if the other side would just speak clear messages instead of all this vague confusing symbolism and weird noises , that would be great.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Master
It could mean anything.

To me, it would either mean 'they' are calling me a turkey.

It could be an animal guide who is a turkey.

It could mean Thanksgiving. You would have something to be thankful for.

Probably number 3.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
It could mean anything.

To me, it would either mean 'they' are calling me a turkey.

It could be an animal guide who is a turkey.

It could mean Thanksgiving. You would have something to be thankful for.

Probably number 3.
Thanks... It is the third of the month and I looked up the significance of number 30 today because starting August 30 a Jew who was murdered in 1978 was speaking to me a lot which lead to me praying much to the assembly of Israelites in heaven which lead to an interesting Novena to Ann Frank, Queen Esther, victims of the holocaust, and various other descendants of Abraham, and the novena ended that turkey day lol